IT.COM

REVENUEDIRECT.COM! (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

With John Smrekar's "blessing", we give you RevenueDirect's OFFICIAL THREAD!
Please feel free to contribute your opinions, feedback, suggestions, etc.
Might I mention, there is also a 100% revenue share promotion going on now. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does the rep fro RD still come around these parts or have they stopped communicating altogether?

I just recently started using their services, but everywhere I go, I'm hearing NEGATIVE things about them.
Wondering if I made the right choice.

•••
Im right with ya Mozz. Actually I heard all these people complaining and then joined LOL. Whos the idiot? ME!

But ya, theres been a lot of complaints and such. Ive had contact with Loren but sometimes they *ahem* (i forget if its a guy or a girl again, sorry) dont answer everything I ask.

I joined cuz they pay twice a month. But I just found out when I joined that the first payment is sent on the 10th. So that still screws me over lol.

•••
Anyone got the last payment? I don't see ANYTHING in Payment History page!

•••
If you have nothing there (not even a Hold) either you did not earn enough to get paid or you are going to be cheated out of your money like we were.

•••
I have a decent sum of $xxxx.xx. Sent them a support message, shall wait and see what happens.

•••
Still no news about the last check, but the previous one has been cleared today. I'm happy :)

•••
I'm bummed that Chinese traffic is "blocked" now :(

•••
Any news guys? Are you all getting paid and therefor do not post here? :)

•••
I have always been paid OK by RD.

I guess if you don't get up to anything dodgy and abide by the rules you will be paid.

•••
They haven't sent me my 10th June payment and told me that my payment was held, and I've passed the verification process successfully. Now, I'm waiting for that check combined with a fresh one (10th July).

The only thing that is worrying me is that they don't answer my emails at all.

Last edited:
•••
SDX said:
I'm bummed that Chinese traffic is "blocked" now :(
me too :( .recently china block the pp also,so i do not know where can park my chinese traffic name...

•••
They are crooks. It's that simple.

•••
I have delayed traffic report statistic, does anybody have same experience?

Thank you

•••
In my opinion it doesn't look good.

•••
100% Rev Share

From their website:
Internet traffic trends show that earnings are generally down during the summer months. We'd like to help soften the blow by offering a 100% rev share on your domains. There's no better way to beat the heat than with cold cash!

From now through July 31st, add any new .com, .net, or .org domains to your RevenueDirect account and receive 100% of the PPC earnings associated with those domains for a full 30-day period. Additionally, any .com, .net, or .org domain already in your account, but not pointed to RevenueDirect is also eligible for this promotion. Just update your nameservers to RevenueDirect and start earning 100% of the PPC earnings associated with those domains immediately. Don't pass on this opportunity to maximize your domain monetization revenue. To recap:

1. Accept these terms.

2. Point any .com, .net, or .org domain to RevenueDirect that is not currently monetizing with us by July 31st and receive a 100% rev share on those domains for 30 days.

3. The 100% rev share begins on the date the each domain is pointed to RevenueDirect and ends 30-days later.

4. Enjoy the summer while your domains are making more!

•••
Anyone who's using RD seeing their RPC tank this past month? After being steady for last 6 mths, it's halved for me this month, falling each day to a lower level.

I know we're in an economic turn down, but I don't see Google dropping their CPC, in fact it's gone up in many niches I'm in.

•••
In all fairness I havent been working the domains, because Im too busy with my business, however, I can tell this site def IS NOT as good as Parked. Then again no one is, in my highest opinion.

But Parked sucks too because they pick favorites. Dote on some people, and throw the book at others.

I have been stuck at $32 on RD for 4 months. No change. But again, Im not working it.

•••
I've hit the $50 payout at RD three times this year... the last time I tried Parked, they didn't have one-click landers and I made near $0 with them... has this changed?

•••
I saw this posted in another thread or something...so PLEASE don't hold me responsible for this thread.
RD John SHOULD be the person representing this company here.
I'm with PARKED! :tu:
Just thought that RevenueDirect deserved their own thread...that's all.

•••
Are you guys getting paid from them? I know many people who never even got paid.

•••
discovernow said:
Are you guys getting paid from them? I know many people who never even got paid.

Paid like clock work. I also know a few that didn't get paid, but for the most part that was Google's doing.

•••
Standout! said:
I've hit the $50 payout at RD three times this year... the last time I tried Parked, they didn't have one-click landers and I made near $0 with them... has this changed?

What are your domain names, if you dont mind me asking.

•••
Well late last month I finally reached the $50 threshold after parking with RevenueDirect
since May.
(I split my names between several parking services and monitor/compare/analyze).
Right after hitting the payout threshold (5 months after I first started parking with RevenueDirect), I suddenly received that dreaded e-mail letting me know that my account had been placed on hold while under review by the "upstream provider".

Gee...what timing.
I wonder WHY my account is "on hold" in the first place as I do not engage in arbitrage or driving traffic in any means or manner. What would cause Google
any problems with my non-driven, natural traffic generating such low revenue
over such a prolonged period?

Somehow I feel that I am being taken for a ride.
Seems rather fishy, the timing of this "hold" - only coming about after I meet the payment threshold (after 5 whole months!) ...and seemingly right out of nowhere.

Wasn't there an official RevenueDirect representative here?
I would certainly appreciate some reasonable explanation.

Will also put in an official inquiry via their support center and update this thread with
every communication between myself and RevenueDirect.

Last edited:
•••
hi mozzeratti
any updates regarding this matter.

RD still good place to park?

•••
I still park there and have not had any problems when reaching $50 (approx every 3 months), although clicks aren't bringing in the $ like they used too... but maybe that's across the board...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back