IT.COM

Review this site DNVH.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shams

Invest in Your Digital Future with Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi, guys check this website DNVH.com and tell me what you think about the design, contents and visibility. What else I can add here.It's just my domain portfolio site, but I would like to take it to the next level.
your opinions matter.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The main problem I think is the Hugh Pictures at top. They make the site load slow and the one that only says DNVH gives no indication what the site is about. the other is only slightly better. It is only when you scroll down that you find out that the site sells domains.

On the domain list pages you could also put your contact info at the bottom as well by where it says Contact us NOW.

•••
@cyberincome
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll definitely change the site design according to your suggestions. if there's anything else you can suggest that would be great.

•••
Yeah, I had no idea I was supposed to scroll to get to the listings. The picture is visually arresting but the graphic style seems out of place for a domain market. If I were to regularly visit your marketplace i'd use greasemonkey to set the header image to {display:none;}

•••
Site design is good just few suggestions..

1) Reduce height of the banner / slider pictures
2) Add menu on top or make adjustment so that on all screen size menu is visible even if it is at bottom of the slider
3) Add a down error or write Scroll down if you dont want to change the menu bar placement

Best of luck with the site and sales..i can see some good names on the site..

•••
mostly good design not so big changes you need to do just set banner perfectly with low size that's it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back