Domain Empire

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now I can open DNS settings, but custom switch button doesn't work for now. What's wrong with them?

•••
All ok now. But the system should not be so slow.

•••
Something must had happened to their servers. I sold some names in the auctions 3 days ago, and I could see them in my account till today.
Also I have never manage to download the auctions in xls. When I give the command, the site crashes and it disconnects me after 3’.
About the auctions I believe it would be useful to add some more filters.
Personally I would like a filter about the number of domain’s letters and also a filter for liked domains. There is no point of marking an auction if you can’t find it afterwards.

•••
@Nick R Hi,

I can't login to my sav.com account.

I reset my password.
I tried logging in with my new password.
it says send me a code for two factor protection
But there is no such code.

Please I need your help..

I can't create a ticket because I can't log into my mail forbidden account.

•••
Your stupid site won’t update name-servers again. Have to keep going back to the same names 20 times in order to get some results. 😡

•••
I don't get why I have to wait for 5 days to get paid when the person who won the auction is already using the domain sold, in fact he has it for sale on DAN already. If the 5 days is to check for payment fraud, shouldn't you at least also hold the domain name just in case?

•••
I dont get why you keep using sav 😂

•••
•••
I dont get why you keep using sav 😂
Well unfortunately that's the only place I could get $50 for a domain I was going to drop anyway (nftdata.xyz). It was for sale here for weeks, not a single person showed interest.

•••
Glad you got $50 dont spend it all at one registrar
Any updates on car-xyz sale?

•••
•••
I should have made a second post.
I know who owner is, just wondering, maybe it got scrubbed from namebio or someone found a receipt.
Sorry for the confusiòn

•••
@kite26 Glad to hear that this is resolved.

@Traderas - Our support team can take a look at why the file is not downloading. We have on our todo list to add more auction filters as well.

@TUMERR - DM me your details.

@Mena - All new sellers have a 5 day hold on payments so we can perform manual fraud checks on the purchases. The funds are automatically available after that.

•••
Is domain catching not working?

I back-ordered a domain, it dropped today and was not caught ,I even received a heads-up email the day before saying it would attempt to catch the dropping domain, I was able to hand reg it hours later after I realized it was not caught. First time it's happened.

•••

I back-ordered a domain, it dropped today and was not caught ,I even received a heads-up email the day before saying it would attempt to catch the dropping domain, I was able to hand reg it hours later after I realized it was not caught. First time it's happened.
Not working for the past couple of days for me either.

Last edited:
•••
As I said before names in your account at Sav.com have the very rare ability to just disappear from your account all of a sudden, and with no reason. I bought WUR.xyz in auction for $37 the other day and they transferred the name to me. Today I tried to find the name in my account because I had to change name-servers. Sadly the name is not there any longer. It has mysteriously disappeared. I guess it has traveled to a parallel universe or became a ghost and just left. Now I have to manually check all my names that are supposed to be in my account at Sav.com - one by one - to see what else is missing. I have to keep doing this on a regular basis in order to make sure I still own the names I have paid for. Hilarious! Try to imagine how safe I feel with Sav when I know that I keep names with them that I have bought for thousands of dollars. Has anyone experienced anything like that with other registrars? Please share. 🤗

Last edited:
•••
While filling out payment and tax forms today, I came across a phrase talking about 30% tax. Please clarify this because it is totally unacceptable to me. This is not the first platform I am selling names on, Squadhelp, Dan, Sedo, and Afternic do not have anything like Tax whatever, I cannot give you 30% of my sales proceeds and still pay tax in my country. Please clarify this before I go ahead to request payment.

Last edited:
•••
As I said before names in your account at Sav.com have the very rare ability to just disappear from your account all of a sudden, and with no reason. I bought WUR.xyz in auction for $37 the other day and they transferred the name to me. Today I tried to find the name in my account because I had to change name-servers. Sadly the name is not there any longer. It has mysteriously disappeared. I guess it has traveled to a parallel universe or became a ghost and just left. Now I have to manually check all my names that are supposed to be in my account at Sav.com - one by one - to see what else is missing. I have to keep doing this on a regular basis in order to make sure I still own the names I have paid for. Hilarious! Try to imagine how safe I feel with Sav when I know that I keep names with them that I have bought for thousands of dollars. Has anyone experienced anything like that with other registrars? Please share. 🤗

*Update: They quietly returned the name to my account, but they won’t thackle to work on the technical issue that causes names to suddenly leave customers’ accounts. So I will have to keep checking regularly what’s missing.

Last edited:
•••

This issue still has not been fixed. It's been over a week now.

•••
•••
We have experienced some degraded Com/Net Drop Catching performance that should be resolved today.

@Anton Naydenov - While we still request that you use our support team for support, we just wanted to clarify this within the thread to prevent confusion. WUR.xyz was won by you in an action BUT was not put in your account then removed. There was an issue pushing the domain to your account upon auction completion so an automatic ticket was opened up on our end to move the domain manually, which was done a few days later. We do try to move all domains immediately to buyers accounts but this is why we say that it may take up to a week in some circumstances.

Last edited:
•••
@Nick R The name was in my account immediately after the auction. I managed to change name-servers to Sedo’s ones and to verify ownership on their site. On the next day when I tried to find the name in order to change name-servers to Dan, the name was gone. I posted here because it’s not the first time for names to just disappear from people’s accounts. Other people have complained about same issue before in this same thread. But anyway, I take care of my own names. It’s everybody’s responsibility to look after theirs. :)

Last edited:
•••
Just a quick tip for everyone: When you buy a name that is not registered with Sav, the seller needs to transfer the name to Sav first, so that they can finalize the sale and put the name in your account. Quite often transfers fail because sellers copy-paste the auth keys from emails. If your transfer failed check for additional spaces before and after the auth key the seller had provided before you restart the transfer. Sav system recognizes spaces as symbols. Quite often that’s the reason for transfers to fail. Happens to me all the time. Just double check for spaces in the auth key and press “restart”. It works in 99% of the cases.

•••
Are sellers canceling auctions because they don’t like the final price?

•••
Something is seriously broken at SAV. Can no longer register domain names.

hhyggg.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back