IT.COM

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Maybe that is what happened to car.xyz ? Still says sold 3.5k at sav listing on namebio.
Doesnt really matter i guess
Are sellers canceling auctions because they don’t like the final price?

If its broke, why fix it?
Don’t worry, it’s not something new…
I ve seen it many times during the last two months

•••
@Nick R
Dear Sir,
I submit 2 request tickets from yesterday, there is 24 hours over of my first request but no reply from you. Sir I am requesting you from yesterday that my request for payout of $282.24 submit on 15/02/2022 yet not processed, as today is 20/02/2022 but no Tiplati payout processing mail receive and no my payout credit in my PayPal account. Sir kindly credit my $282.24 payout amount in my PayPal account immediately. Thanks.

•••
@sukai123 its reported on Namebio.com that Car.xyz sold for$3550 last month. Did you sell and transfer this domain?

•••
@sukai123 its reported on Namebio.com that Car.xyz sold for$3550 last month. Did you sell and transfer this domain?

Not all the sales that you see on Namebio are actually sales. Sav reports sales automatically once the buyer pays for a name. Not all the names are actually transferred to the buyers after that though. I can give you examples of names you can see as sold on Namebio, but sales didn’t actually happen:

JVPV.com allegedly sold on 15/11/2021 for $347 - I was the seller, but I couldn’t transfer the name to the buyer as it was in 60-days ICANN transfer-lock period at Epik. Sav and the buyer initially agreed to wait until the transfer-lock period is over, so that I could transfer the name to them. Once the name was eligible for transfer I transferred it to Sav, but in the meantime Sav had refunded the buyer (don’t know why). I think they realized back then that it was partially their mistake, because they refunded me for the transfer fee I had paid.

Dublin.xyz allegedly sold on 17/01/2022 for $445. Again I couldn’t transfer the name because it was in 60-days transfer lock period. Sav emailed the buyer to ask if they were okay with waiting, but the buyer never replied. So they were refunded.

LTA.co - first “sold” on 23/12/2021 for $158; The case was totally and 100% Sav’s fault. They first charged the buyer for the name. 3 days later they refunded the amount with no obvious reason and restarted the auction. The name “sold” again on 01/02/2022 for $494. This time I was the buyer. The seller never transferred the name to me, so I got refunded 10 days later. So the two sales you can see reported on Namebio are both fictional and never actually occurred.

I can’t be sure about car.xyz but since you keep insisting on it, I can guess that you suspect that the sale didn’t actually happen. Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for the detailed explanation.
3 parties involved. Just looking for one to openly admit the sale didnt happen and the sale listing on namebio is false. We both know it is.
Good enough, case closed. I’ll silently observe.

•••
Sav needs to be more transparent about buyers not transferring domains. All the emails I get says buyer failed to pay but I don’t think that’s true all the time.

•••
@Nick R
Dear Sir,
I submit 2 request tickets from yesterday, there is 24 hours over of my first request but no reply from you. Sir I am requesting you from yesterday that my request for payout of $282.24 submit on 15/02/2022 yet not processed, as today is 20/02/2022 but no Tiplati payout processing mail receive and no my payout credit in my PayPal account. Sir kindly credit my $282.24 payout amount in my PayPal account immediately. Thanks.

Dear Nick Sir,
This is my third mail for payout from last 3 days, but you not reply single mail, as you are promising in website to reply in 1 day.
Sir, I request my payout of $282.24 on 15 Feb 22 but today on 21 Feb 22 no payout processing by Tiplati, and no payout credit in my PayPal account. Sir this not happen earlier, what is the problem that you not process payout, Kindly credit my payout of $282.24 immediately in my PayPal account. Thanks.

•••
@shaikh555 They don't work on the weekends. You'll have to wait until tomorrow (Monday).

•••
•••
But I am sending request since Friday.
yeah, weekend starts after friday... Also they can't do anything about tipalti. The payout is done by a Tipalti which is a third party and usually takes 5-10 days. Next time plan accordingly

•••
•••
Today trying to log in to my Sav account...

I have 2FA... So OTP will be sent to my Mobile...tried like a dozen times all the time the OTP is delivered to mobile number after 2½ or 3 mins...

Sav put 1 min for validity of OTP.

I know it is network problem...but I like to see increased time for allowing to enter OTP.

Maybe 5 mins...

Anyone else seeing similar problems?!

Thanks.

•••
@Nick R
Sir after years of loyalty with sav.com, after purchase of hundreds of domains and sell domains every day at sav.com, @Nick R do you know what we feel as you behave like this with us that after 6-7 mails, and reminder you at namepros not a single reply from you, your team.
@Nick R I request My payout on 15/02/2022 and today in India 23/02/2022 starts, after 9 days over no payout process yet and no payout credited in my PayPal account. You treat like this with your loyal customers, only focus on your commission and no priority for loyal customers. Kindly see in matter.

•••
Today trying to log in to my Sav account...

I have 2FA... So OTP will be sent to my Mobile...tried like a dozen times all the time the OTP is delivered to mobile number after 2½ or 3 mins...

Sav put 1 min for validity of OTP.

I know it is network problem...but I like to see increased time for allowing to enter OTP.

Maybe 5 mins...

Anyone else seeing similar problems?!

Thanks.

Hey @Nick R

I am unable two log in from last two days...

Could you help me out here...if i am able to log in...I will disable the 2FA.

This security measure is making it difficult to get into my account.

•••
@Nick R No e-mail notifications for new bids again. I thought you had a backup system in place after last time the same happened. Your whole shortlisting is useless without email notifications, as there is no way to filter my shortlists on the site. I can’t see where I am winning and where losing. Have to go through all active auctions page by page to see if I have to adjust my bids now. Totally insane.

•••
Can you stop sending me verification code emails!

I have received more than 10,000 verification code emails from sav today!

sav.png

•••
@Nick R I won Britney.xyz on the 17th this month, but the name hasn’t been transferred to me yet. I contacted support multiple times. First they lied that the seller hadn’t transferred the name to Sav, which was not true because I checked whois records and the name was clearly transferred to Sav. Then support lied that they had pushed the name to my account. 10 days later I still don’t have the name. I want my money back – $101 USD to be exact. Thanks.

•••
@Nick R , On 26/02/2022 I register 13 domains of amount of $29.95. From which, I receive mail from sav.con that 2domain unsuccessful and not processed, so you will not charged for these items.
@Nick R But there is some problem in your system, Instead of refund 2 domain amount, Your system refund total amount of $29.95 to my account, and also from 13 domain 11 domain credit in my sav account. So if you suggest way how can I repay $27.97 to sav.com for 11 domain.
@Nick R I am waiting for your reply. Thanks. Transaction I'd 389720.

Last edited:
•••
How to delete folders?
I not found info in SAV Help section.

•••
hello @Nick R I transfered upcare.net to sav this morning, accepted the transfer in dynadot to speed up things, dìynadot agent confirmed me in written that you guys got the domain and also whois confirms that is in sav since 9 hours but according to your colleague of the customer service that handled my ticket i still have to approve the transfer. thanks.

Last edited:
•••
@Mena - We are not aware of any issues but our support team can take a look at this specific domain for you. This can happen if the registry is down for maintenance or someone else registered it first.

@shaikh555 - If you want to DM me the details I would be happy to take a look. NP is not our primary support channel and we are not able to link a NP user to a Sav account, although it would make things much easier.

@vravis9 - There are some countries where SMS can be delayed at times. We also offer Email for 2FA and are looking into adding more methods in this year. If you are still having issues, DM me.

@Bailian - This looks like you have 2FA enabled and are selling a domain on Afternic/Sedo. Our 2FA does block Afternic/Sedo, or any attempt to unlock a domain so we would recommend not using 2FA if using Fast Transfer. We are working on a way around this in the future.

@iTesla - I don't believe there is a way to delete a folder but please submit a support ticket them DM me. We would be happy to do it on our end for you.

@etruscan - Can you DM me a link to the ticket. I would be happy to look but need to know a bit more first.

•••
I am unable to delete a saved payment method.

I do not see EDIT button as stated in your help segment from where it says the payment option can be deleted.

•••
1646716308194.png

Why are many people facing the issue and why havent you been able to solve it?

This functionality was working fine earlier as I have removed payment method in the past.

Why have you made changes in the code of something that was working fine in the past?

Anyways, I have made my request of removing my credit card method.

Kindly do the needful.

•••
@VaibhavA Our apologies for confusion as you are correct. We did previously allow users to remove credit cards from their account. We recently saw some some possible issues in our system that was causing so we restricted this feature for now until we are able to add an automated check in for this. In the meantime, our support team is happy to manually remove any payment assuming that it is not being actively used to place bids on auctions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back