Dynadot

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any progress about being able to use the marketplace proceeds as account balance?

•••
When I push a domain to sedo's holding account ([email protected]), afternic's holding account ([email protected]), and dan's holding account ([email protected]), there is a small probability that the pushing domain will Disappearance! I have pushed over fifty domains from last year to now, most of them not missing and delay. The delay happened to me three times !

Although the mising domain can finally be retrieved through the sav support team, this is a huge waste of time,usually takes more than three days. Sav's support team is too slow to reply!

Could you please report this push delay bug to the technical team?

•••
Is there a way you can view, in bulk, just/all the auctions you are participating in?
Or do we need to visit each domain 1 by 1 and place a bid?

•••
"Bulk Domain Registration Tool" only supports 20 at a time, which is too few

•••
CLEAR CART AT ONCE option is much required!

•••
@capybara - Yes! Allowing that and expanding payment methods is something we are actively working on.

@Bailian - I am not aware of this but would be happy to take a look. Can you DM me the subject of the support ticket and your email address?

@Federer, @Bailian - We completely agree, both of these interfaces need improvement to allow for easier bulk auctions and updating them is something we are starting to look at.

@Soofi - We will add that to our suggestion list. It's not an ideal suggestion but logging out then back in will achieve this in the meantime.

•••
@Nick R
I PM you the problems yesterday but received no ANSWER.
I also submitted 2 tickets still no answer.
Any one home?

I tried to push 2 domains to another account. I pushed 10 TIMES and I received the email said the push is complete but the names still in my account.
I also tried to unlock and send the codes to the buyer so he can transfer out to Dynadot but I never receive the email from SAV.
Nothing is working. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and no one answer my request.
The names are XXXXX and XXXX

Can someone HELP?

•••
@Nick R
I PM you the problems yesterday but received no ANSWER.
I also submitted 2 tickets still no answer.
Any one home?

I tried to push 2 domains to another account. I pushed 10 TIMES and I received the email said the push is complete but the names still in my account.
I also tried to unlock and send the codes to the buyer so he can transfer out to Dynadot but I never receive the email from SAV.
Nothing is working. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago and no one answer my request.
The names are XXXXX and XXXX

Can someone HELP?

Domain push fails very often in sav.
I have noticed that if you go to my domains page and select your domain and then go to bulk actions > change account, your odds are much better…
I hope that works for you!

•••
I tried both ways. Nothing is working.
Can't push, Can's transfer out.
And support told me it would take 2 days for them to figure out what's going on???

Your request has been escalated to a Subject Matter Expert within Sav who will take a deeper look into the request. Typically within two business days they will reply back with an update or a resolution to the ticket directly. Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve your request.

Do they know what the hell they are doing?
I PM Nick R and posted here with no reply from him.

•••

Understanding Account Pre-Authorizations After Bidding on Auctions​

why???? This is a first and would stop many from bidding in your auctions if you pre-auth every bid :(

•••
Today I can't change the Nameservers, nice...

•••
Is anyone else not getting texts for 2fa login?

You can't even contact SAV without logging into an account which obviously I can't do without the 2fa text.

What if my account was hacked?

What if I have lost my phone?

SAV????

Last edited:
•••
Any one?

SAV just charged my credit card and I cant login and there is no way to contact them.

•••
SAV, I need access to my account.

•••
For anyone running into this issue, of not being able to change DNS, or it not updating when you submit the change.

Switch your browser, I'm guessing clear cache would work too.

•••
Sav.com just charged me for placing a bid and it’s unauthorized and fraudulent in every way..Very terrible registrar with the worst support on earth and in hell.

•••
I just got an unauthorized charge from Sav.com by just placing a bid on Petoza.com ($10.69).. Despite the bad reviews and comments from fellow domainers about Sav.com I decided to try out their auctions and domain service but I’m honestly very disappointed and worried if this is how easy they take unauthorized transactions on your card without you even winning a contest.. now I have been outbidded and scared to make another bid.. I hope this is not some shitty scam but this is definitely a shitty registrar and the worst I’ve ever experienced.

Attachments

• 36B35577-C2CB-413A-BC6A-95FDDD4E2085.jpeg
    36B35577-C2CB-413A-BC6A-95FDDD4E2085.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 7596DC36-C105-4A0C-B5B5-DD2A7D5F2C1E.png
    7596DC36-C105-4A0C-B5B5-DD2A7D5F2C1E.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 51
•••
Sav.com just charged me for placing a bid and it’s unauthorized and fraudulent in every way..Very terrible registrar with the worst support on earth and in hell.
What do you mean? Like an extra charge?

You get charged the initial bid and gets charged again when bidding x3 the previous amount...

•••
•••
Sure it has the flaws and I complained to them and told them to fix it. Some cc companies will lock the card if there’s too many preauthorized charges.

Last edited:
•••
What do you mean? Like an extra charge?

You get charged the initial bid and gets charged again when bidding x3 the previous amount...
Yes every bid you get charged .. and as you get outbided and bid you get charged

•••
•••
Sav really makes me love it and hate it

I've been using sav for a long time, in some places some features , sav doing very well or even the best of all registrars. But some features do really need to be updated, like online chat support replaces inefficient emails, "Bulk Domain Registration Tool" only has a limit of 20 and is very slow(please increase the limit, it's important! For you, it's easy!), domain names pushing between accounts may be lost, etc.You don't seem to be very willing to listen to customers' needs.

It seems that sav has never been updated since I used it, is there any progress news that you will update? When is the Sav2.0 beta coming?

•••
@capybara - No news to share yet but we are just as excited for this as well.

@Bailian, @Traderas, @darb, @Clover - Our support team can take a look at this for you - help.sav.com

@JohnM - It looks like our support team was able to get this resolved. I am happy to help when I can but am not able to login to NP every day.

@Soofi - Feel free to DM me with any questions, we are here to help.

@Alex Solomon - What you most likely describing is a pre-authorization on their credit card. We do this to ensure new bidders have the funds available to pay for their bid should they win. The minute a bidder is outbid, we remove the pre-auth. With PayPal this reflects in your account immediately. With CC, it can take a few business days. We do try to make this process very clear by adding this notice on every bid confirmation screen:

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 8.19.34 AM.png

@Bailian - We totally agree on the bulk registration tool and did have an issue in the past where Pushes could get stuck. The bulk registration tool is on our list and we are not aware of any current issues where pushes get stuck as we have worked hard to improve on that. We do not have a 2.0 beta planned at the moment but do actually launch improvements to Sav each and every week. We are going to start posting weekly updates with what has changed to keep customers filled in.

Last edited:
•••
Your mailing service is not working again. No emails for new bids or whatsoever. Happens at least once monthly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back