IT.COM

Sav Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick R

VIP Member
Sav.com Staff
Impact
Hello NamePros community! We are creating a single thread where we can share announcements in, talk about product updates, people can ask questions and host a great discussion on all things domains!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just realised that SAV still award backordered domains to others circumventing the auction process that should happen when a backorder is placed by more than one person.

In short,
you backorder a domain, SAV catches it and they just give it to someone else (in fact, the same user every time) without an auction.

This is being happening for years. In the past, I tried to bring it up to the support but they tried to tell me that an auction already happened and I missed it.
That makes no sense though since this concerns domains I had backordered weeks before the droptime.

Does anyone know more about this? I can't get more info from the support.

•••
Is anyone else having issues with auctions on Sav?

Suddenly I cant create auctions, it says I need to request access to enable the feature. When I click the link to request access it just takes me back to marketplace page and nothing ever happens.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi. I requested that one of my domains be redeemed since 26/06/2023. I was told the domain will be in my account within 48 hours, it is over 96 hours now and I have not received the domain.
Kindly look into the issue as I need the domain ASAP.
Thanks

@Nick R @Sav.com

Last edited:
•••
Hello @Nick R
Kind reminder, please schedule for near future the availability of bulk
operations like bulk dns zone change etc. Pricing is super but can not manage there big portfolios

•••
its amazing people still write to nick.
sheree gooooone

•••
@Nick R no longer visits this forum.

You should apply to help.sav.com

•••
I'm watching my domain get stolen right in front of me and Sav.com won't respond to multiple support tickets, a DM on this forum, and I even called their law enforcement line with absolutely no response. I am about to go scorched earth on this company if the unauthorized auction of my domain isn't canceled before I lose the domain.
It’s happened to me multiple times. Most recently as today I found out another domain is mysteriously gone from my account. I’ve also contacted Nick and GOT NO response.

•••
Today, as have 2FA receiving the code at email, pasting at login and receiving incorrect captcha, there is no captcha in the page. I noticed i am not the only one.

•••
Today, as have 2FA receiving the code at email, pasting at login and receiving incorrect captcha, there is no captcha in the page. I noticed i am not the only one.

Same thing happened to me, so I just clicked on the X in the upper right hand corner and I was logged in.

•••
sav down for everyone or just me?

•••
@pb ,
it seems to work for me (Greece).
I've been working all day today and I had no issues with SAV. Note however that I used the Backorder section only.

•••
How many days do you have to send a wire transfer if you have won an auction with a final price above $5,000? @Sav.com.

•••
How many days do you have to send a wire transfer if you have won an auction with a final price above $5,000? @Sav.com.
They don't reply here. You're better off contacting support.

•••
•••
Hi, friends, tell me please about new Sav prices in september. I ain;t got message from their team though I keep some hundreds domains there. Strange attitude to clients!

•••
Sav is not able to resend the WHOIS verification email if you miss the initial one. When I contacted support they wanted me to check with Google (gmail service provider). Really sad because I liked the no non-sense interface.

•••
•••
•••
does this attack and issues have anything to do with people like me getting password reset email.. happened to me 30mins ago I was asleep then. or an email like this is another kind of attack? others got it too?

•••
does this attack and issues have anything to do with people like me getting password reset email.. happened to me 30mins ago I was asleep then. or an email like this is another kind of attack? others got it too?

Not me (yet?).

•••
None here either.

•••
well maybe someone did try to hack me then...its real simple for anyone to get a users sav login email and click reset password... luckily it's much harder to access owner's mailbox to actually reset it heheheh... I thought maybe sav sent reset passwords emails after attack for extra security but seems not everyone got it

•••
Auction snipers must be getting really angry.
Just tried to check an auction close to the end time (already bid my max earlier today) and ' request is taking longer than usual' :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back