NameSilo

Save up to 85% on magazine subscriptions!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
My school has started a fund raiser for 3 weeks. We go around the neighborhood and sell magazines and CDs to our neighbors :) Due to the competition of my other school mates, I only sold 3 so far... we get extra credits for this at school, because each sale earns the school 40% off the total. So far I got $56 in sales, which is exactly $22.40 to my school!

The magazine catalog has over a hundred titles. The prices are great, and the shipping is free. After you subscribe, it takes about 1-2 months before the first issue arrives. Same with the CDs - "please await 8-10 weeks before the delivery" (usually like 3-4 weeks only :) ). Some offers are HOT - check them out, and help my local school earn some extra $$$! And you don't have to be a new subscriber, if you know that some subscription expires in a couple of months, you can extend it with the same low prices. Great discounts!

Some offers:
Reader's Digest - 2 years for the price of 1, only $24 for 24 issues ($1 an issue, s/h is free).
Sports Illustrated - 1 year (56 issues) for $39 or 6 months (28 issues) for $25
Newsweek - 54 isues only $29
National Geographic 12 issues inly $29, less than $2.50 for each, and you get a FREE Hubbard Map
Teen People - 10 issues for $16
Popular Science - 12 issues only $15
Discover Magazine - 1 year (12 issues) $20, only 1/3 of the stand price!
Popular Photography and Imaging - 78% off cover price, 12 issues for $12!!!

There are many more - PM me for a quote on a particular magazine. There's like 100+ of them! Every magazine includes FREE shipping. There's everything, starting with Sesame Street color book-tpe magazines to business reports.

Also, there are many CDs for sale, $17 each. PM me so I can look up a particular one that you're looking for.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE S/H AND TAXES.

Compare these prices to those you have right now, and help me support my school! I accept checks to the name of my school, and cash. After I receive it I will submit your order within a week (order collection days are on Wednesday) and mail you your receipt copy. Include your full name, address, and the payment.

Last year we raised $13,370. We wanna beat this record this year B-) As a free bonus I will send 50 np$ to each buyer and will update their TR.

PM me for free quotes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What type of CDs do you sell, sir?

•••
Everything except rap and R&B since they are usually for 16+ audience (not middle school) :(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back