Domain Empire

Scammed by Smartname.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Previously at the begining of the month, They wrote the revenue to payment list , the 12th is the payment date , today 9th they closed my account , They dont say exact thing about payment , they say it will be discounted/withheld.They withheld my $10000 , I will give them to legal court regarding this fraud.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
unable to understand anything :?

•••
did you breach their terms and conditions?
Terms and Conditions - SmartName.com

SmartName retains the right to terminate this Agreement with You in response to any breach without prior notification or warning, along with forfeiture of any moneys due You.

•••
they say termination is because of low quality score but quality score was not written on the dashboard.They wrote the payment to dashboard ,they disabled my account just before the payment.When I call them robotic voice answers the phone , it couldnt be found a person who is in charge.Their attitude is completely unacceptable , they try to fool people.When the owed amount is big ,they make problem.Smartname/Buydomains have 900000 domains ,if money wont be paid , I will contact my lawyer to foreclosure their domains.When they said me your tq score is law I moved my names stopped the traffic then 3 weeks later just before the payment they banned me. I cannot accept this fraud.Ofcourse they get paid from Yahoo and they must pay to me.

•••
I am so sick of so called "scammed" domainers posting here in a first post as a new member.

Dolo I do not know your situation but if you are making $10,000 per month at a single parking company you are either a serious domainer which means you should have been a member of Namespro in good standing for many years or you are some kind of fraudulent scammer in which case the sooner your weeded out of our industry and this forum the better off we are. So assuming you are a serious domainer where have you been? Why are you just joining this board now to slag Smartnames?

I think it should be a requirement that before anyone can slag a parking company they at least be a member of this board for a year........OK how about even just a month?..........

•••
They owe you exactly $10,000? A very nice round figure IMO, and yes im very keen to know how you earned your $10,000, im sure many here would love to have a few tips.

Lay it all on the table for us so we can get to the bottom of this.

•••
Smartname continues to scam people.First they said money will be discounted then they said money withheld.They didnt send my revenue altough They get paid from Yahoo.All Smartname manager say ,only one person determine the account closure and payment but you cant find this person who is Amber doesnt answer the phone , only listen her automatic voice,doesnt answer any of my emails.They did not send me an official email , only via personal emails from managers they send emails.If you invest a lot on domaining like me , becareful about these scammers, they are doing fraud ,they try to fool people.This brashful Smartname dont afraid from law , when I call other managers they say call amber , managers say a lot of lies but They dont respond from official email which is [email protected], Smartname, Buydomains build a parking system to steal money from everybody, They are using my domains to generate revenue but they dont pay me , they also steal from advertisers.These scammers absolutely give account of this fraud on the legal courts.These qualified fraud will be end.They have +900000 domains ,they are rich because of exploting honest people.,Buydomains thieves will be prosecuted.

•••
perhaps you would like to post the domain(s) that made those earnings here, so others can have a better idea of the legitimacy of the traffic/potential earnings and can give better input/support/advice etc?

•••
The vice president of Namemedia for direct search Brian Carr has left the company and buydomains vp also, He was seen on videos over the internet so this criminal wanted to say he is not including this fraud but this is not only fraud that Namemedia has when fraud suspected , investigation can go upto past fraud.They only send emails from personal emails ,Amber or Timothy ,whatever their names are maybe these persons are not real persons , Nobody saw their photos, videos. These criminals answers emails and again they dont send official email about payment ,they lied that they dont have official email but the first account closure email came from [email protected] criminals scam lots of advertisers by stealing their advertising budget.If there is a tax fraud done by this scammers also will reveal on eyes of public.Yahoo %100 pay them but they dont share it with publishers.If traffic is low quality why they dont give back to advertisers? I invite FBI to reveal this online scam.

•••
As mentioned, please post your domains on here so we can have a deeper look at things, hurling accusations without evidence will not help.

And could you try and use a paragraph occasionally please, my eyes are hurting. :gl:

•••
The vice president of Namemedia for direct search Brian Carr has left the company and buydomains vp also, He was seen on videos over the internet so this criminal wanted to say he is not including this fraud but this is not only fraud that Namemedia has when fraud suspected , investigation can go upto past fraud.They only send emails from personal emails ,Amber or Timothy ,whatever their names are maybe these persons are not real persons , Nobody saw their photos, videos. These criminals answers emails and again they dont send official email about payment ,they lied that they dont have official email but the first account closure email came from [email protected] criminals scam lots of advertisers by stealing their advertising budget.If there is a tax fraud done by this scammers also will reveal on eyes of public.Yahoo %100 pay them but they dont share it with publishers.If traffic is low quality why they dont give back to advertisers? I invite FBI to reveal this online scam.

I see a lot of huffing and puffing from you but no actual efforts to resolve this directly with NameMedia.

Assuming that you actually want your money, don't you think all the threats and bravado might be a bit counter productive?

You do not know that Yahoo actually paid them. No, you don't. Most likely, Yahoo cried "fraud" on your account for some reason and alerted SmartName... that is the only reason that SmartName would kill your account and deny revenue. They are not in business to cut/run with money...

Last edited:
•••
10000 dollars is big money , I am %100 sure of that Smartname received that money from yahoo and didnt give the account owner.

•••
10000 dollars is big money , I am %100 sure of that Smartname received that money from yahoo and didnt give the account owner.

So you are the OP then? Are you multi accounting here?

How otherwise could you be 100% sure? :guilty:

•••
So you are the OP then? Are you multi accounting here?

How otherwise could you be 100% sure? :guilty:

I know it because they did the same thing to me.Smartname is scammer!

•••
this smells like a black propaganda to smartname.. we all know namepros pages are indexed fast by google.. type "smartname scam" on google and this thread, now placed at the sweet first spot, located at the reputable NAMEPROS forum will definitely give a turn off to potential customers

•••
very few domainers make 10k per month in parking, parking is for domains that already have type in traffic and for the slim percentage of domains that actually do get indexed and get traffic from search engines, linking to your parked domains or having friends/bots click the ads it's only a matter of time before your account is closed anywhere, low quality score means your traffic is garbage and nobody ever buys anything, when nobody ever buys anything the cost per click continues to drop and when it reaches very low they just kick you out as advertisers won't pay for garbage and it's all about the advertiser being happy as without them there is no revenue stream to distribute, I don't know if you did click fraud but to have 4 posts here and a join date of 11/09 I think it would be far fetched to think you instantly have a portfolio that earns 10k a month naturally.

•••
why doesnt someone from smartname explain why They do scam people, Stealing everyones payment is not a good business practice I think.We hear only from one side , I would like to hear from Smartname, but i really wonder how can they explain this fraud.If it is really a click fraud or something else why yahoo pays to smartname.Are there something exist scamming both advertiser and publisher?Unless owed amount paid ,We must not deal with scammer Smartname.

•••
I think unless the op can provide the name and or some proof, this thread is going nowhere. :)

•••
nobody from smartname officially deny this accussations so why we need name or proof. Silence is acceptance of accusations.Therefore op is right.

•••
nobody from smartname officially deny this accussations so why we need name or proof. Silence is acceptance of accusations.Therefore op is right.

I am sure the op can speak for him/herself :)

As for you... You have made a serious statement that you was also scammed. Would you like to back that up with any facts?

•••
I am sure the op can speak for him/herself :)

As for you... You have made a serious statement that you was also scammed. Would you like to back that up with any facts?

I had a goldkey account with them , Smartname also owned goldkey.com , they didnt pay revenue ,they turned off the goldkey website ,there is no more goldkey.com parking website , I think they didnt pay a lot of people and then closed goldkey.When I entered my username , website said "this account is under investigation" they closed the website without paying the owed amount.I can provide my username if Smartname rep come to forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back