Dynadot

Sedo Lander page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Creendom

Impact
Why is sedo Lander page not working I am using sedo nameservers and I have also selected the lander I want to use but it isn't working

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why is sedo Lander page not working I am using sedo nameservers and I have also selected the lander I want to use but it isn't working
What is the domain name?

•••
Which nameserver are you using?
Sl1/sl2 or sedoparking?

What page do you see when you open the website?

•••
Which nameserver are you using?
Sl1/sl2 or sedoparking?

What page do you see when you open the website?
Yes I use ns1.sedoparking.com
ns2.sedoparking.com

•••
For debugging purposes, you really should give more details, like the domain name.

•••
•••
I can't really share the name. Personal reasons tho
Then you should contact Sedo. With only general info, we are unable to help you.

•••
•••
•••
If just see some advertisements, then it's working, assuming you have selected a lander under parking.

If you just want only the sales page lander, use sl1/sl2.sedo.com.
ns2.sedoparking.com

Last edited:
•••
If just see some advertisements, then it's working, assuming you have selected a lander under parking.

If you just want only the sales page lander, use sl1/sl2.sedo.com.
Thank you it worked

•••
•••
sl1 and and sl2, as @Leo2k said are correct :)
I had the same issue; you can then also activate parking with other DNS settings; there are instructions on that.

•••
ns2.sedoparking.com
@Creendom

When your nameservers are set ns1/ns2.sedoparking.com, you have access all Sedo sales lander options in the "Layout" column at Sedo.

If you don't have a custom view setup yet, you'll find it in the "Parking Optimization" view.

Note: The sl1/sl2.sedo.com sales lander is also included in the list of lander options. (Marked "new" Sales Lander 15.")

sedo.PNG

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back