Dynadot

Sedo parking $$$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've parked one of my domains on Sedo. It has been there about a week, and I was beginning to belive that nobody would ever click on one of the ads on the parked page. I checked it today, and what do you know, that name has earned me an icredible 6 cents. !!! I'm in the Money !!! B-)

I would like to hear from some of the pros. What are your best results from paid parking sites. Are there better sites than Sedo?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like Sedo.

They will pay.
They can pay by paypal.

I park most of my domains there.
Some of my domains still don't get click through but moderately high traffic domain get around 5% click through.

I don't like PPC site that pay by cheque, clearing cheque takes away large part of the revenue earn.

•••
i just pushed 2500 unique through sedo and made 3.98 depressing

•••
When I'm looking to buy domains, it makes it very difficult to evaluate it if it's parked at Sedo. Half the time I won't even bother. IMO, using Sedo reduces the resale value of the domain (I've bought several dozen domains from people on this forum and others like it over the past couple months).

•••
Terry, pm me, i will give you a couple of tips. I currently make about 30$ to 40$ a day throught sedo.

•••
PM sent

Double Dee,

Sorry to hear about your malady. There are drugs for that :hehe:

Do you want to share your success stories with Domain Sponsor? I'm assuming from your signature line that you must have some.

Last edited:
•••
I've never tried, I stick w/ google adsense and I've made hundreds so far.

•••
Google Adsense is nice for developed site.

•••
I use sedo, domainsponsor, domainspa and searchfeed all vary., sedo will be coming out with some new ppc providers so that is good., I like sedo interface the best., Domainsponsor has the best click thru rate but I think not all traffic is counted., you also have to remember sedo has a good google pagerank so your names when parked there seem to rate high on google., I am doing alot of research about this, and it will be up soon.

I have been evaluataing all of these compainies including rev pilot, 7 search etc I realize some traffic is shitty I have noticed some clicks on sedo have some great prices like 1.00 a click., its just a matter of getting them optimized.

I will explain more on my site nicgalaxy.com (coming soon)

dennis

•••
Dennis,

Keep us posted on your research and nicgalaxy.com. Thanks for the input. I'll visit some of the other sites that you mentioned.

•••
Yes, thank you very much doubledee999 for the list of sites. I have been just checking them all out. I have heard of most of them before, but it is good to know if someone has had a postivie experience with one or all of them before.

:)

•••
google adsense is great for anything, sometimes getting 1.50$ for ONE click

•••
doubledee is right, Sedo semi optimise your page. The domains park in Sedo will rank moderately high in Google.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back