Watch

Atmosphere Global

neomvacation.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have:
víp.com
7CCAF46C-6B06-41C8-AA89-A3D1B3886904.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am guessing your buyer will be scammed as your advertising 3L.

•••
•••
•••
So now I need education? Everything you state as being facts is false. You don't know the difference between the internet and the www, why it is mostly designed in American English, why it uses, wait for it, not the English alphabet but the Latin characterset and I could go on on on.

You claim to be in contact with CERN. Ask them for an introduction to these matters and get educated.

I'm not debating value. I'm calling BS on your misinformation. By the way...

Your Ärzte.de sale:

Show attachment 137851

like i said i have an advantage :xf.wink:

•••
To further prove my point.

You understandably refer to German a lot. Now the German alphabet is based on Latin script and contains 26 regular letters. Even in your own language they are concidered to be special letters.

I rest my case.

•••
•••
•••
type in : ödp.com 3 regular latin letter

https://www.namepros.com/threads/idn-nonsense.855363/

you can,t ?

maybe u got the wrong keyboard

German uses three letter-diacritic combinations (Ä/ä, Ö/ö, Ü/ü) using the umlaut and one ligature (ß (called Eszett (sz) or scharfes S, sharp s)) which are officially considered distinct letters of the alphabet.

I was gonna make a proper comment as once again your quotation and information lacks context and contains wrong info... all from my German keyboard as I'm residing in Germany atm.

Then I skimmed though your nonsense IDN thread. The views you post there are so insane and delusional I decided to give up.

Worst of all is you are comparing it to racism? Wtf man. I dare you to live the life of someone who is actually suffering from racism for one day. As a German you should know better. Using this term in this context is an embarrassment to the history of your nation.

Pathetic.

•••
I'm quite comfortable in my cosy little cave, thank you.

Mods decided to change the title to reflect we're not talking about regular domains.

I'd say: mission accomplished. I'm out.
Go back to your cave, nobody likes you here.

•••
I'm quite comfortable in my cosy little cave, thank you.

Mods decided to change the title to reflect we're not talking about regular domains.

I'd say: mission accomplished. I'm out.
Changed history to suit.

•••
•••
•••
What is a IDN name?
kyg.com?:peeking:
IDN name is internet domain name
An non-ASCII character would be represented in special form of domain name.
For example, a domain name consist of Chinese character, 中情局.com is represented as xn--fiqy65afpd.com in IDN domain name.
You can try it on idn.whois.sb, chinese, janpanese, etc., also emoji.

•••
No, it's language native script, translated to ASCII text that makes up a 10 character domain. That's not a 3 letter domain.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I dont think any end user would want this type of domain for their Business, which would be a hard time for them to expand, as normal users around the world would have a hard time trying to figure out how to type that "í" on their keyboards in the first place. But on the other hand if the end user owns the normal VIP.com then they could buy this one to redirect traffic to their website..but still I dont think anyone in the world would use "í" instead of "i" which brings me to a dead end conclusion, that this domain is worthless..

This is the Correct IDN: XN--VP-NJA.COM

Gartenmöbel.de sold for 214.000.- EURO ( IDN )

in my native language thats regular

i think and speak german
i think and write english
i think and write czech

and more

it,s an advantage :xf.grin:

•••
☆ a.com = a.com ( latin a ) REGULAR

☆ а.com = xn—80a.com ( cyrillic a) IDN

this means this is wrong !!!
I didn't say it's wrong, I'm just saying practically nobody uses Latin letters anymore especially in domain name which would be hard to type in on a normal keyboard. And imagine you have a website with Víp.com, 99.99% people would type in the normal VIP.com rather that the Latin one...so it's all about practicality and avoiding confusion.

•••
I dont think any end user would want this type of domain for their Business, which would be a hard time for them to expand, as normal users around the world would have a hard time trying to figure out how to type that "í" on their keyboards in the first place. But on the other hand if the end user owns the normal VIP.com then they could buy this one to redirect traffic to their website..but still I dont think anyone in the world would use "í" instead of "i" which brings me to a dead end conclusion, that this domain is worthless..

This is the Correct IDN: XN--VP-NJA.COM
It is a 3L that finds its home in XN--VP-NJA.COM

•••
on my keyboard its 3 letter - thats fact

Yes, but you're not typing in a 3 letter domain. You're typing in a 3 letter IDN.

See my post above.

I'm not discussing value, not saying it doesn't work (I use it myself in swedish and German at times).

•••
Well, on PC keyboard I was referring to. And I agree that in certain countries in might work well..anyways good luck on explaining a non native how to type it in or how to pronounce it..and expanding the business beyond your native country/countries.

if you have an apple keyboard than press the a and hold
Hold your horses people. Whatever your opinion is on IDN domains, I respect that.

All I'm saying is, technically it's not a 3 letter domain. It's either a 3 letter IDN. Or a 10 character domain. Not a 3 letter domain. Major difference.

who decide what is IDN ?

Fact : its wrong

it,s 3 regular lating letter

IDN is NONSENSE

•••
•••
Wrong
The WWW was created from Tim Berners Lee ( CERN )
They decided that
I am in Touch with them 😱

What has the WWW to do with the internet?

The internet predates the WWW, so do domains. IDNs were approved by ICANN over a decade later if I'm not mistaking.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back