Watch

Atmosphere Global

neomvacation.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have:
víp.com
7CCAF46C-6B06-41C8-AA89-A3D1B3886904.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is a IDN name?
kyg.com?:peeking:

•••
I just want to registered a good French IDN..the same keywords just sold 5 figure...any good IDN sale in 2021?

•••
•••
ỌỌ.com
Ọ-Ọ.com
Ọ--Ọ.com

•••
I dont think any end user would want this type of domain for their Business, which would be a hard time for them to expand, as normal users around the world would have a hard time trying to figure out how to type that "í" on their keyboards in the first place. But on the other hand if the end user owns the normal VIP.com then they could buy this one to redirect traffic to their website..but still I dont think anyone in the world would use "í" instead of "i" which brings me to a dead end conclusion, that this domain is worthless..

This is the Correct IDN: XN--VP-NJA.COM

☆ a.com = a.com ( latin a ) REGULAR

☆ а.com = xn—80a.com ( cyrillic a) IDN

this means this is wrong !!!

•••
ICANN does.

It's not nonsense. Without IDNs these kind of domains would not work, it would not be possible for them to resolve. It's the way the internet is designed.

You can debate wether these characters can be concidered part of the alphabet all day long but when it comes to domains, they are not letters.
Wrong
The WWW was created from Tim Berners Lee ( CERN )
They decided that
I am in Touch with them 😱

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back