IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Dab, Shatter, BHO will always be around, it is the same as hash oil, pot oil whatever, just a better process.

i reg'd

EarthShatter

it'll be around but states that havnt already legalized it will probably ban it if they decide to legalize.. im sure some will try and have support once they show people blowing up their houses making it.. which is actually an argument for not keeping it underground and just regulating it instead..

the stuff is awesome but i had to stop smoking it... kills your tolerance. so far its mostly only people on the west coast have access to it. if you show it to most people in the middle of the country they'd be shocked.

•••
The Canadian market is picking up steam, and this is under the anti pot conservative government.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/comm...-canadian-rules-1.1752774#commentsForm-500322

The Liberals will kick the conservatives to the curb next election. Conservative popularity is taking a nose dive right now, in fighting, provincial leader resignations, scandals,. hahaha

3 years at the earliest for legalization.

Update: The courts squashed the conservative regulations and medical users can continue to grow at home but the conservatives are fighting it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/medical-marijuana-new-rules-and-a-ton-of-confusion-1.2588779

i took a tour in the chocolate factory mentioned when i was a kid. What a great day! Hopefully I can take a tour as an adult hahaha

All the chaos is because of the strict conservative mandates, all this will be revamped when the Liberals take power.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2014/03/13/Canadian-Conservative-Attack-Ads-Fail-Fact-Check

Update x 2: To give you guys an idea of public support against one of the conservatives mandate to prevent home grows. The poll is asking;

Should marijuana users be allowed to keep growing their own pot? last tally i saw was 90% YES and 1% maybe, it was in one of the major national newpapers the poll tally was country wide.

From Wiki;

Positions of Canadian political parties

At a federal level, the Marijuana Party of Canada is leading the campaign for cannabis legalization. In the January 2006 federal election, the party received 9,275 votes (0.06% of the national popular vote). Provincial parties also exist, including the British Columbia Marijuana Party and Bloc pot.

The Conservative Party of Canada opposes the decriminalization of marijuana.

The Liberal Party of Canada supports the legalization and regulation of marijuana after voting in support of a resolution to this effect at their biennial policy convention in January 2012.

The Libertarian Party of Canada supports the legalization of cannabis.

The New Democratic Party supports the decriminalization, but not legalization, of marijuana under Thomas Mulcair. Dana Larsen is currently the leading figure of the legalization of cannabis in Canada.

The Green Party of Canada supports regulation and taxation of cannabis.

The Bloc Québécois supports the decriminalization of marijuana.

109151307_amazoncom-canada-weed-cannabis-pot-flag-car-bumper-.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Regged a few Nug .coms

MedicalNug
NugDispensary
NugDealer
NugMarket
NugForum

•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
Just grabbed a few more

420chemist

nugfarmer

nugpower

all .com

•••
•••
Stoners square.com
Kush industrys.com
Sativa industrys.com
Indica industrys.com
Just some of them I picked a few
Hope we all get some of this green....cash too

•••
Just regd vapees.com

Thought it a nice little one worder!

•••
I reg'd FMMJ (dot) o r g for the Florida market - shorter always IS better. Can't beat the 4 letters unless maybe you had something like MMJ (dot) o r g already B-)

•••
I reg'd FMMJ (dot) o r g for the Florida market - shorter always IS better. Can't beat the 4 letters unless maybe you had something like MMJ (dot) o r g already B-)

yeah, mmj is almost impossible to find. I was surprised to see mmj/company available after sunrise etc.

•••
•••
•••
•••
McDuke i reg'd EarthShatter[/QUOTE said:
Sorry but i couldn't resist this after seeing your post

hempshatter

.com

Also code 295COM worked in the UK £2.06

Also got

budmunchie

.com

:)

used code TRYIN295 £1.97

Last edited:
•••
Yeah that was quickly re-thought. I don't want it copied here :)

are there negatives to posting here Kieth? i do it to shoot the chit, i didn't think there were any issues.

•••
Locoweed.us
Locoweed.biz
CannabisArena.com

•••
•••
There are several negatives, depending on the info you make public.

I have posted a couple times on here where I quickly go back and edit it out (delete)... it's been when a buyer of a domain does not the purchase info made public or when I rethink my desire for egostrokage showing off a name in order to further exploit a certain unsaturated direction...

case in point, I have previously edited out a post showcasing geo+hemp domains but now these days I figure, who cares... the less domains available, the less money I will spend on potential garbage. All that being said:

oahuhemp :]

hawaii is closing in on hemp legalization:
http://grist.org/list/hawaii-might-legalize-hemp-for-environmental-reasons-of-course/

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some sales

WeedTest.com
$800

MyVaporLounge.com
$510

PotBank.com
$716

•••
•••
•••
attachment.php

Attachments

• nug.jpg
    nug.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 142
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back