NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Deleted my post yesterday but now I'll announce it. Sold a pair of domains in this space for $150k. Not saying the domains or who bought them.

Now please, don't rush out and register a bunch more of these! Plot, plan, and buy smart :)
:wave: he'll yeah Great job hope we all get to surf this green wave.
Bravo bravo.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
I'll list one; burweedos - burritos and weed, saw it on an episode of Workaholics lol

•••
HempMart.net
$2,500

HempMap.com
$10,000

OnlineHemp.com
$8,383

Last edited:
•••
here are three pigeon shit names of mine:

CannaBandana.com

420-Delivery.info

VendaGreen.com

Last edited:
•••
Couple of hand regs this morning, think they will be my last for a while as I'm yet to make a sale!

Both .coms

Hemprite
OnePotShop

•••
We just regged

BumperPot .com
NugLot .com
NugLots .com
Cannabiis .com

•••
Incredible Keith! Thanks for reporting your sales. Hopefully there is many more to come. :sold:

Deleted my post yesterday but now I'll announce it. Sold a pair of domains in this space for $150k. Not saying the domains or who bought them.

Now please, don't rush out and register a bunch more of these! Plot, plan, and buy smart :)

•••

Is there a legal reason for not sharing the names? Sure would help educate us.

•••
I'll list one; burweedos - burritos and weed, saw it on an episode of Workaholics lol

lol awesome, i love that show

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

HempMart.net
$2,500

Go MoD!

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

CannaBandana.com

This made me laugh :)

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Last edited:
•••
Is there a legal reason for not sharing the names? Sure would help educate us.

He asked me not to disclose the names or his identity. We may be working together on a project and I'm not going to jeopardize that.

There must be deals like this going on all the time. We talked, agreed on a price, signed an agreement, and transferred money/domains all within a 24 hour period. Crazy stuff!

•••
He asked me not to disclose the names or his identity. We may be working together on a project and I'm not going to jeopardize that.

There must be deals like this going on all the time. We talked, agreed on a price, signed an agreement, and transferred money/domains all within a 24 hour period. Crazy stuff!

How is donations going? im interested in that project of yours.

I would probably be quiet too with such a large sale. Cudo's for sharing what you did, I'm not sure if i would do that either.

•••

Sounds as though he really wanted what you had and wanted it right quick before someone else offered on it!
Well played keith.

•••
Sounds as though he really wanted what you had and wanted it right quick before someone else offered on it!
Well played keith.

Maybe it was to another domainer who has a 1,000,000$ sale lined up :)

•••

Whatever is happening, sounds like everyone is winning!
Keep calm sell on.

•••

It was someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Money wasn't the reason for acquiring the domains.

•••
It was someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Money wasn't the reason for acquiring the domains.

Well you tell him I have fantastic domains he shouldn't miss out on! :)

and I would like a job as his marijuana adviser.

Last edited:
•••
Well you tell him I have fantastic domains he shouldn't miss out on! :)

In hindsight I could've negotiated a much better deal. It's done now and time to move on though.

•••
In hindsight I could've negotiated a much better deal. It's done now and time to move on though.

Yeah you definitely know how to find some beauty domains!

•••

Yeah it's sounding like the guy was a pretty jonesin enduser and woulda paid quite a bit more but man, no need to even think about money left on the table when you were smart enough to start extraordinarily high and not undervalue your property so you could counter strongly. Really stoked for you, killer inspirational sale. I'm changing all my best names to only offer/counter offer and dropping the buy it now option. Time to step it up and start hunting down end users:tu:!

•••
Yeah it's sounding like the guy was a pretty jonesin enduser and woulda paid quite a bit more but man, no need to even think about money left on the table when you were smart enough to start extraordinarily high and not undervalue your property so you could counter strongly. Really stoked for you, killer inspirational sale. I'm changing all my best names to only offer/counter offer and dropping the buy it now option. Time to step it up and start hunting down end users:tu:!

Kieth may have hit all the end users already LOL

•••
mmj is almost impossible to find. I was surprised to see mmj/company available after sunrise etc.

cooltext1507611089.png

Just grabbed this

mmjvapor

.com

:)

Last edited:
•••
List of mmj domains available to register:
mmjemporium.com
mmjgold.com
mmjman.com
mmjpuff.com
mmjbrew.com
mmjglow.com
mmjgals.com
mmjshed.com
mmjbloom.com
mmjqueen.com
mmjbonus.com
mmjnames.com
mmjabuse.com
mmjrights.com
mmjlust.com
mmjboom.com
mmjinside.com

-------
Did reg this one:
Select MMJ Dot Com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back