Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ABC, McDuke!
Always Be Closing

•••
ABC, McDuke!
Always Be Closing

You bet!

Think about investing in mj stocks before the US election. Stocks have been going crazy up here in Canada!

•••
I own 420s.com - I guess I ought to do something with that. Is 420 still in use as a descriptive word?

•••
Finally made my first 5 figure sale!

CBDremedy.com- $10,000

Received an inquiry through Efty.com (If you have not been to Efty, check them out, best $10/month I've ever spent, thanks @Doron Vermaat).
The inquiries from Efty landing pages are fantastic- the bidder must go into their own email to verify their bid, so I get their email as well as name, phone number and IP. The initial offer was 10k, I waited probably 12 hours and then accepted the offer with a link to an established Escrow transaction. I tried to wait a full day before responding but I couldn't make it that long.... Did I leave money on the table by not countering? I have had countless offers disappear after my reasonably priced counter offers. And this initial offer was so above and beyond what I had expected it seemed foolish to play around and look for more.
Picked up the name at GDexpiring for $27 I think, so I had about $50 invested with renewals. Almost 20,000% ROI.

Fantastic sale and thank you for the Efty shoutout!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Adventages vs bodis?

I don't want to go off-topic from the thread but in short: Bodis is mainly for monetizing your domains with pay-per-click ads while Efty offers customizable For-Sale landing pages and your own marketplace (among other things). Check out my signature for some examples.

•••
I am a newbie at Efty as well, hope it can be my selling marketplace.

•••
Finally made my first 5 figure sale!

CBDremedy.com- $10,000

Received an inquiry through Efty.com (If you have not been to Efty, check them out, best $10/month I've ever spent, thanks @Doron Vermaat).
The inquiries from Efty landing pages are fantastic- the bidder must go into their own email to verify their bid, so I get their email as well as name, phone number and IP. The initial offer was 10k, I waited probably 12 hours and then accepted the offer with a link to an established Escrow transaction. I tried to wait a full day before responding but I couldn't make it that long.... Did I leave money on the table by not countering? I have had countless offers disappear after my reasonably priced counter offers. And this initial offer was so above and beyond what I had expected it seemed foolish to play around and look for more.
Picked up the name at GDexpiring for $27 I think, so I had about $50 invested with renewals. Almost 20,000% ROI.

Congrats, fantastic sale for this name

Note: Never wait 12 hours to accept an offer if you are happy with offer price, it gives people time to get cold feet.;)

•••
•••
•••
I own 420s.com - I guess I ought to do something with that. Is 420 still in use as a descriptive word?
Yes 420 is definitely still in use, not exactly leading the pack in terms of keytwords but I think it is a solid one and very brandable at that,imo.

Any oppinions maybe? Thanks a lot i.a.!
Totally have no idea how to valuate .eu
I'd say go to namebio.com and dnpric.es and check out how well similar single keywords have sold in .eu.
(Basically no similar words are showing up in .eu - https://namebio.com/ but the average sale is in the xxxx range for single word.eu, which is promising)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yeah the word "fanboy" makes me feel awkward.

•••
Likely a junk reg from the GD code days.

•••
Yeah the word "fanboy" makes me feel awkward.
I don't like "fanboy" either... it's mostly used to describe a person who's "obsessed" with something, but I thought it was fun to post it here.

•••
•••
•••
Pretty sure this is a direct result of so many tourists searching for dispensaries...

•••
•••
•••
I've decided to create my own logos only if I have time which isn't very often? I will add them to my Efty account that I decided to give a try today on a monthly basis.

MarijuanaEnterprise.com - Although it's a long tail domain it passes the radio test and can be easily remembered at a quick glance IMO? ;)

The cross above the (J) is a medial marijuana sign. Well that's what I was trying to do lol.

I see future potential use of this domain as the Enterprise for Medical Marijuana in the future???

Do you think I should add the .com to it? or any suggestions?

Marijuana Enterprise.com.png

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I've decided to create my own logos only if I have time which isn't very often? I will add them to my Efty account that I decided to give a try today on a monthly basis.

MarijuanaEnterprise.com - Although it's a long tail domain it passes the radio test and can be easily remembered at a quick glance IMO? ;)

The cross above the (J) is a medial marijuana sign. Well that's what I was trying to do lol.

I see future potential use of this domain as the Enterprise for Medical Marijuana in the future???

Do you think I should add the .com to it? or any suggestions?

Show attachment 41137
Thanks

Yes, the .com might make it worth reg-fee imo.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back