IT.COM

showcase Showcase the Dumbest Domains ever Registered!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
We've all been there. We see a "trend" and like actual real estate investors we see "new land" on a "planet" that's "sold out" already.

This is just a bit of fun. Like getting "roasted" or "roasting" someone. So please if your domain is mentioned here don't take it personal. but of course you have a right to defend your registration. (This is your opportunity).

We ALL whether you agree or not have registered some of the dumbest domains we've ever registered in your domaining business. I am not immune from this. I like to laugh at my own ridiculous mistakes.

You can either submit your own or someone else's dumbest domain reg ever!

Have you ever seen a news feed in your Google feed that you wondered "did someone register it?" and then you find out via whois someone did! ]

Then you realize "Thank God I didn't get to it first!" because in hind sight that domain would have been a UDRP risk or worthless after all. And then you laugh that someone ACTUALLY registered it. lol

So let me start it up. here's my list plus some I came across that made me laugh. sorry whoever.

FreeURDP.com
TopURDP.com
URDP360.com
urdpa.com
urdpi.com
urdpinsurance.com
urdplaw.com
urdplawyer.com
urdpnews.com
domainurdp.com
urdpdomain.com
urdptrademark.com
trademarkurdp.com
urdplawyers.com
lawurdp.com
urdpdispute.com
lawyerurdp.com

All my NCOV domains now that it's called Covid-19.:wideyed::xf.eek:>:(:-P:-P:-P:-P:xf.grin:

The above are all just mine. Wow! Missed the grace delete on these so woops! lol

Supposed to be UDRP not URDP! lol:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::xf.grin:

Next?

These I saw while checking whois for the domains. just "curious".

2020CD3.com
https://www.whois.com/whois/2020cd3.com
https://www.rappler.com/science-nature/earth-space/253010-earth-new-moon-what-to-expect

BobChapek.com

https://www.whois.com/whois/bobchapek.com

https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/26/...ayer-streaming-succession-tim-cook-steve-jobs

No holds barred here and feel free to submit my domains. I can take it. And I hope you can too when and if your domains ends up on here I hope you can laugh at your own mistakes.

If you can't well, life is too short to be uptight.

Most dwell on their failures. I choose to laugh at them brush it off and move on. Sometimes you need the help of others for this because we all think we don't make mistakes.

only a jury of our peers can judge.

Again. All in good fun guys and gals.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

You might have to be a sports fan to appreciate Chris Berman. Whoop!

•••
•••
jamesbilalkhalidcaan.com <<< dumbest ever, some kind of satoshi wasabi.

•••
There's a silly one dropping today: CamelToeCreations.com

•••
I am almost too embarrassed to try and sell most of what I have planned on dropping next few months. Things like building blogs etc thousands of post all doesn't matter anymore when I did them on crap names and don't update them. I am out to totally enhance my portfolio.

httpwwwdotcom.com one of my dumbest registrations but I don't hate it.

Last edited:
•••
My cheesiest donain reg was CasuallyCool dot com. What's even funnier is that it actually sold on Afternic for $200 😆

My dumbest reg was likely a long domain hack back when I first started domaining..

I deeply regret falling for the Beacon bandwagon and regging 20 or so beacon domains... That was a hard fail...

Gotta be willing to take risks anyway...

•••
We've all been there. We see a "trend" and like actual real estate investors we see "new land" on a "planet" that's "sold out" already.

This is just a bit of fun. Like getting "roasted" or "roasting" someone. So please if your domain is mentioned here don't take it personal. but of course you have a right to defend your registration. (This is your opportunity).

We ALL whether you agree or not have registered some of the dumbest domains we've ever registered in your domaining business. I am not immune from this. I like to laugh at my own ridiculous mistakes.

You can either submit your own or someone else's dumbest domain reg ever!

Have you ever seen a news feed in your Google feed that you wondered "did someone register it?" and then you find out via whois someone did! ]

Then you realize "Thank God I didn't get to it first!" because in hind sight that domain would have been a UDRP risk or worthless after all. And then you laugh that someone ACTUALLY registered it. lol

So let me start it up. here's my list plus some I came across that made me laugh. sorry whoever.

FreeURDP.com
TopURDP.com
URDP360.com
urdpa.com
urdpi.com
urdpinsurance.com
urdplaw.com
urdplawyer.com
urdpnews.com
domainurdp.com
urdpdomain.com
urdptrademark.com
trademarkurdp.com
urdplawyers.com
lawurdp.com
urdpdispute.com
lawyerurdp.com

Look like winners to me. B-)

•••
Look like winners to me. B-)

more like Wieners! or Anthony Weiner?

Also here's one I just saw

damnit!

realstateuk.co.uk Mine
Registered On:
2019-04-04

realestateuk.co.uk someone who regged after me.
Registered On:
2019-06-18

looks like on the same bill this one too

propetyuk.co.uk
Registered On:
2019-04-04

thanks a lot dynadot sometimes their input box drops a letter or two here and there. no big deal. anyone else experience this?

Last edited:
•••

yiyibarter.com

Last edited:
•••
propertiesinchennai.co.uk - went with the wrong tld

•••
i actually like the udrp ones

Seems like a classic lawyer website,

who wants to spell out UDRP or RDNH?

•••
Re your URDP names @WhoaDomain.com, you just need to shift your target market to the Ukrainian Revolutionary Democratic Party! :xf.grin:

I came close to thinking I had snagged preparedness in .com, but no, it was preparadness! Luckily I checked dictionary just prior to registering.

Bob

•••
When Ripple was picking up speed I regged a Ripple mining domain, not realizing that there is no mining on Ripple's blockchain 😆. Live and learn..

•••

Lol I see the typo.

They fooled me, 100% agree;

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::xf.grin:

Samer

Last edited:
•••

I did th whole "slap one letter" at thee end of a 4L route for the correct UDRP.

got
UdrpG.com Udrp Group
UdrpL.com Udrp Law
Udrpc.com UDRP complaints.
UdrpD.com Udrp decisions
And somewhat the exact match but missing one letter. Just Google it.

UDDRP.com

Uniform Domain Dispute Resolution Policy

Should really be UDNDRP.com

Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy

Ironically someone in China Regged that one. I find it ironic because Chinese are notoriously well known for blatantly notrespecting TM law. Selling fake Rolex and Louis Vuitton in full view of Chinese government buildings. Lol

Talk about a middle finger? Lol nice one China. Curious though. The domain is status Client hold.

Wonder why?

•••
Re your URDP names @WhoaDomain.com, you just need to shift your target market to the Ukrainian Revolutionary Democratic Party! :xf.grin:

I came close to thinking I had snagged preparedness in .com, but no, it was preparadness! Luckily I checked dictionary just prior to registering.

Bob

Ha! Always a silver lining huh Bob? The language barrier with potential end-user would stop a sale cold.

•••
When Ripple was picking up speed I regged a Ripple mining domain, not realizing that there is no mining on Ripple's blockchain 😆. Live and learn..

You were probably better off buying XRP's instead. I bought XRP at .0004 and sold at $3.10 then bought back at .18 same amount I had at .0004 purchase. Those are all sitting in a rubber bag buried in my back yard.

Rest went to a non-existent retirement plan which now exists.

God really is a funny guy. One minute chips are down down. Next minute your up then down again then up again.

You only really lose if you quit.

Last edited:
•••
Ha! Always a silver lining huh Bob? The language barrier with potential end-user would stop a sale cold.
Yeah, I was not really being serious, just searched for few things that acronym stood for.

OK while searching for the silver lining ending here is what I think you need to do. Lobby ICANN to change the name of their process to Realistic Dispute Resolution Program (or policy) - then you are set :xf.grin:. It sounds nice to me!

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back