Dynadot

showcase Showcase your .APP domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase your .APP domains! I'd love to see them...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For me, I'm just not super convinced either way. History tells us that odds are not so great for new gltd's. But on the other hand, as they say, "The times they are a changin'". Who knows what the next big "change of an era" will bring....

I'm not making any predictions either way at this point. All that I can say with at least a realistic amount of conviction is that someday, the internet as we know it, will be a thing of the past. Like it or not.

A few hundred dollars worth of chips on the table is worth the risk for me. It either catches on and makes me a bundle, or I lose a little bit.

•••
racism.app, only because the hype around app domains and because it was priced as non premium

•••
videocalling app, digicam app

•••
picked these

askthe (.app)

bikehire (.app)

houseprice (.app)

oddjob (.app)

ushare (.app)

extras (.app)

•••
TruckDriver(s) APP hesitant about reg but then I thought this TLD seems to be referred to like the dotCOMs where back in the day.

•••
hello all i went with

Mold.APP
Cheerleading.app

so can anyone give me, a non technical domainer, a view of the ssl/security whatever requirement i read about and clicked i would do?

whats the easiest way to met the minimum requirement?

Page Howe

•••
Got About 15.. few of them

MySmart.
Homerent.
Stayover.

•••
•••
Doomsday app

thats a sweet reg, just let em keep saying all the good ones are taken......

i will say one thing i have learned is that because of the one year registration, for the first 13 months theres a unnatural sense of whats taken/available becuase so many of the initial registrars havent passed the test of a renewal

plus, we all count the first payment as an investment, that really inst a cost because of the great asset we are buying.... but ahh that second renewal, now thats a true expense.

page

Last edited:
•••
•••
This tld for an app developers only so i have 0 .app names

•••
Doomsday app

i will say one thing i have learned is that because of the one year registration, for the first 13 months theres a unnatural sense of whats taken/available becuase so many of the initial registrars havent passed the test of a renewal

plus, we all count the first payment as an investment, that really inst a cost because of the great asset we are buying.... but ahh that second renewal, now thats a true expense.

page
All the good ones are far from taken. It boils down to how much you believe. There are LL available and many great 1 word brandables too.

•••
went for anotherone, am i reaching?

porcupine.app

Page

•••

porcupine.app

Page
You’re reaching big time imo but it only matters what you think. Normally I’d say please don’t do that but you’ve been around the domaining block!

•••
thanks keith, for me it gives a couple of chips on the table.

i expect about 20 wantd threads in the next few weeks,

WANTED ONE WORD .APP

plus mines kinda sticky...... you dont want to get close to it.. ha ha

i decided to get 5 have tow more sports in the drawer, so i started with about 250 words, 14 available and picked one

plus one maybe?

cheers and hope your well.

go clemson? if i remember?

Page

•••
thanks keith, for me it gives a couple of chips on the table.

i expect about 20 wantd threads in the next few weeks,

WANTED ONE WORD .APP

plus mines kinda sticky...... you dont want to get close to it.. ha ha

i decided to get 5 have tow more sports in the drawer, so i started with about 250 words, 14 available and picked one

plus one maybe?

cheers and hope your well.

go clemson? if i remember?

Page
Go Michigan! Lol

I got that .app and Detroit too ;)

•••

porcupine.app

Page
Reaching? .... hmmmm....I think so, but many others may feel differently.
Best of luck!! Hope you end up “reaching” for a pile of cash!!

Btw... I got MoneyApp.app... Reaching???

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Do I make a good investment in .app?

Partners.app
Fitting.app
SketchBook.app
Finders.app
HomeMaster.app

•••

Partners.app
Fitting.app
SketchBook.app
Finders.app
HomeMaster.app

•••

Partners.app
Fitting.app
SketchBook.app
Finders.app
HomeMaster.app

I think Finders.app is the best one and it's normal renewal fee.

•••
Doomsday app

page

That domain probably sold when Doomsday is coming:xf.grin:

•••
Bragging.jpg
84685990.gif

•••
That domain probably sold when Doomsday is coming:xf.grin:

:) It is not a Doomsday yet but I got already 2 offers in 24h. after reg.
Ok. lowball offers, but offer is offer :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back