Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Royal Mint Gold domains (RMG)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
This is the time for everyone to see the new niche. Showcase your royal mint gold domains or RMG as they are called. more information here about them here will eb a blockchain much like bitcoin only real gold backing worth billions.

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/uks-royal-mint-and-cme-group-launching-gold-backed-blockchain-assets/

here are my 2

RoyalMintApp.com - obviously gonna be an app made. lol
RMGPrice.com - chose this because in bitcoin phrases it was highest searched phrase monthly behind bitcoin itself.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rmgTalk looks fantastic and more of a forum about RMG

rmgTalk.org to correspond with bitcoinTalk.org would be really a good catch.

However both are taken in the RMG rush!

Lucky you if you'd them :)
I passed on RMGTalk.org/com and took the generic RMGForum.com, imo this is the one people who want to create a forum on the topic will be looking for, also thinking about building it out myself.... would be nice and early at the time to even have a chance to rank......

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ill bid on that bad boy. I know whats gonna happen in 2017. lol

•••
•••
•••
I got one ! its too late , But happy with
RMGDelivery.com

•••
Never too late. Just costs more once there gone really.

•••
•••
•••
RMGDrone.com
RoyalMintDrone.com
RoyalMintRobot.com
RMGRObot.com

Take this all for a very cheap price ...PM

•••
RMGDrone.com
RoyalMintDrone.com
RoyalMintRobot.com
RMGRObot.com

Take this all for a very cheap price ...PM

Not even for free fella, what was the idea behind?

•••
•••
•••
Added some to the auction block.

•••
Heads up!

RMG is "not just Royal Mint Gold"

this company seems to own a bunch of RMG domains for good reason as their Company abbreviation is RMG

Domain:
rmghomes.com
Real Estate Management Group LLC

rmgrealestate.com
Organization:
Reed Moore Group

Domain:
rmggb.com
Domain:
rmguk.com

Organization:
Residential Management Group Ltd
http://rmgltd.co.uk/

Street:
RMG House

I own RMGHOUSE.com (Brokerage House?)

also RMG = Ready Made Garments

don't know if I mentioned these already but.

RMGBTC.com
BTCRMG.com

will RMG trade back and forth with the KING of cryptocurrencies? I think so.

Last edited:
•••
I have RMG.trade pm your offers

Cheers
Corey

•••
I forgot i registered royalmint.de
I just noticed Royalmint is taken in all major extensions by same company and registered through same registrar .eu , .cn, .co.uk, .com , .co even .in. i wonder why it was avaliable in .de?

•••
I just noticed Royalmint is taken in all major extensions by same company and registered through same registrar .eu , .cn, .co.uk, .com , .co even .in. i wonder why it was avaliable in .de?

I think each country has a "mint" for their coinage money and paper.

but not all countries have "royalties". I think that's why.

but I don't know Germany so it could still have Royalty. is there a king or queen of Germany?? lol

•••

but I don't know Germany so it could still have Royalty. is there a king or queen

Last edited:
•••

but I don't know Germany so it could still have Royalty. is there a king or queen of Germany?? lol
I don't think so.

BTW they placed a giant trademark symbol above their RMG text on their official website, which wasn't there last year. So as others said earlier in this thread, be careful.

Especially with that one.

New article:
http://moneyweek.com/royal-mint-to-introduce-blockchain-bullion/

•••
•••
registered
  • goldEFT.com - inspired by
RMG® The New Digital Gold Standard @ http://www.royalmint.com/rmg

have issued a Fact Sheet

Cheers
Corey

•••
registered
  • goldEFT.com - inspired by
RMG® The New Digital Gold Standard @ http://www.royalmint.com/rmg

have issued a Fact Sheet

Cheers
Corey

Thanks for your update you've raced me to it =)
For those who were following this thread, you may access the fact sheet PDF directly using the following link:

RMG Fact Sheet 2017

Anyone noticed the new ® on top of the RMG term? Has anyone done a search about it?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your update you've raced me to it =)
For those who were following this thread, you may access the fact sheet PDF directly using the following link:

RMG Fact Sheet 2017

Anyone noticed the new ® on top of the RMG term? Has anyone done a search about it?

IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Software, including application software; encryption apparatus and devices; electronic publications (downloadable); magnetically encoded cards; plastic cards with embedded computer chips; credit cards, debit cards and access cards; smart cards; all of the aforementioned goods including such goods connected with the provision of services relating to precious metals and/or derivatives based upon precious metals; all other goods in this class

IC 014. US 002 027 028 050. G & S: Precious metals; precious metal alloys; precious metal ingots; precious metal alloy ingots; refined precious metals; gold; gold bullion; gold ingots; gold bullion coins; gold and its alloys; silver; silver ingots; silver and its alloys; platinum; platinum ingots; platinum and its alloys; coins; medals; goods made wholly or principally of gold or coated therewith; goods made wholly or principally of precious metal or coated therewith; parts and fittings for all the aforesaid goods

IC 036. US 100 101 102. G & S: Financial services; financial exchange services; financial trading services; financial and investment transaction services; financial clearing house services; currency exchange services; financial affairs, in particular trading and arranging of digital currency; currency dealing; currency trading; on-line real time currency trading; currency transfer; provision of currency; buying and selling currency; electronic transfer of currency, including digital currency; computerized financial services relating to currency dealing; on-line trading services and transactions relating to currency and other financial products; quotation of prices and price data; quotation of precious metal prices; commodities quotations; commodity dealing services; commodity exchange services; organisation of trading markets; trading of precious metals; electronic financial trading services; funds transfer services; valuation services; brokerage services; brokerage of and dealing in precious metals; investment services; asset management services; management and administration of investments; financial and/or investment contracts services; investment price analysis; financial, investment and savings account services; financial analysis; financial affairs; monetary affairs; financial services provided by electronic means; financial and investment reporting services; insurance services; providing information relating to finance, investment and financial trade via electronic means; information, advisory and consultancy services relating to the aforementioned services

Filing Date March 21, 2016

so who registered RMG domains prior to March 21,2016? lol

Last edited:
•••
err... it's not a date thing

it's RMG exercising the right to register a trademark

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back