Watch

Charley

Striving To Be The BestVIP Member
Impact
SnapNames LIVETM AUCTIONS

@ DOMAINfestTM Global '08
Hollywood, CA, January 22 - 23, 2008

Submissions Open November 14, 2007

Anybody know the email address to submit the names. I haven't recieved a response from the customer center.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Charley, accidentally jumped over you previous post.

The one thing I don't like on the spreadsheet is the age column. My domain is 7+ years old but dropped 3 years ago, so it obviously shows that it is relatively new :(

•••
Someone has a list of what has been sold yesterday???

•••
•••
What I don't like is how they waived the $100 fee for the 2nd day. I had a name on the first day that didn't sell, maybe if bidders didn't have to pay $100 on the first day I would have gotten a bid :-/

•••
Markith said:
What I don't like is how they waived the $100 fee for the 2nd day. I had a name on the first day that didn't sell, maybe if bidders didn't have to pay $100 on the first day I would have gotten a bid :-/

The high quality names are included in Day 2 and that is what they care about. As the number of bidders was relatively low for Day 1 I believe they wanted to get the max possible result in Day 2.

It's their first auction so it will not be perfect!

•••
Chappy said:
The high quality names are included in Day 2 and that is what they care about. As the number of bidders was relatively low for Day 1 I believe they wanted to get the max possible result in Day 2.

It's their first auction so it will not be perfect!

I agree, I guess they learned and are now giving refunds for the $100 fee. Hopefully it will never show up again, I think they make enough :$: as it is.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back