Dynadot

Wanted Somebody help me find the owner of Dropfilter.com!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Croc

Upgraded Member
Impact
As many of you may know, I am the founder of the largest discord community centered around the topic of ICANN-accredited domain name investing.

I founded the community in August 2018 and today it has over 800 members.

In that time, we have introduced two amazing tools for domainers AND a partnership with DomainPage.io.

One of our best products is called Dropfilter and it is the leading competitor to ExpiredDomains.net

Since launch, it has been hosted at https://dropfilter.app, but I would love to acquire the dot com at some point.

The max I will pay for dropfilter.com is $1000 as I already own the exact match Twitter handle.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I assume as you've made an offer of the $1k on the parked page and you got no reply it's probably no good.

Last edited:
•••
They never respond. I offered my max.
They are probably not interested then.

There are two options -

1.) Offer more.
2.) Move on.

•••
PS Get yourself the "NET" (hand reg)
I'm satisfied with the .APP, so it's either dot com or I never change.

•••
They are probably not interested then.

There are two options -

1.) Offer more.
2.) Move on.
Or 3 get in contact with them and tell them how much of a nice guy you are or that you've got a project but can't afford more... Then prepare to be ignored.

•••
One of our best products is called Dropfilter and it is the leading competitor to ExpiredDomains.net
Strange, never heard of it & I use ED a lot.. I'll check it out..

•••
•••
•••
I think it's just a clever way to promote the app
My app Dropfilter is literally open-source on GitHub. I make zero money on it. It’s my way to give back to the domainer community at large. I pour my heart into this app.

•••
This domain is being listed through Bodis (a domain parking company). Make an offer through them, see if something materialises

•••
This domain is being listed through Bodis (a domain parking company). Make an offer through them, see if something materialises
They never respond. I offered my max.

•••
Last edited:
•••
PS Get yourself the "NET" in the meantime (hand reg)

Last edited:
•••
As many of you may know, I am the founder of the largest discord community centered around the topic of ICANN-accredited domain name investing.

I founded the community in August 2018 and today it has over 800 members.

In that time, we have introduced two amazing tools for domainers AND a partnership with DomainPage.io.

Since launch, it has been hosted at https://dropfilter.app, but I would love to acquire the dot com at some point.

The max I will pay for dropfilter.com is $1000 as I already own the exact match Twitter handle.
Good morning.

I've sent you a DM.

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
I think it's just a clever way to promote the app

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back