Dynadot

Squadhelp need help.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

john888

Established Member
Impact
Just trying out SquadHelp and listed a domain name for sale. I search for word1word2 and I get a .org for sale and my dot com is not shown on their page. My dot com NS is pointing to SquadHelp and the URL brings up the parked sales page. What gives here?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Premium or standard listing?

•••
•••
Standard listings don't show in search results often, even for exact match

•••
Its for type in leads or leads you direct there unless you chose additional promotion. Thus the low commission. The site search function is for their premium listings.

•••
OK got it, my domain brings the buyer. Escrow should provide parking.

•••
If SquadHelp is the same 15% commission as Godaddy / Dan / Afternic then what is the benefit of listing premiums for sale with them?

•••
If SquadHelp is the same 15% commission as Godaddy / Dan / Afternic then what is the benefit of listing premiums for sale with them?
There's a lot of reasons, and the premium commission isn't 15%, it's higher. You'll have to read their help docs and website for all of that.

•••
It's a lot higher than 15%. And, for some of us, it's not worth it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back