Dynadot

gTLDs The deal of 303 newgs at price of above 800000 USD

NameSilo
Watch

viento

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

The latest news: my domainer friend who had sold 303 newgs to one oversea famous investor, there are all 303 newgs.

Around 200 are com prefix, such com.email, com.media and others are twin domains, such as watch.watch, company.company

this is a big deal for newg

good lucky for seller and buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Should this be true, it's only good news for your friend who bought these types of domains. He is a member of Namepros as well right?

•••
Should this be true, it's only good news for your friend who bought these types of domains. He is a member of Namepros as well right?

this is 100% true. this is the biggest newg bulk sale .

•••
•••
•••
•••
I find this hard to believe. I would need more evidence I'm afraid

Happy to eat my words if I'm wrong

•••
Sounds to be a poor attempt at a fake Chinese dummy sale, seems to be all the rave these days to create false sales prices to over inflate the market.

•••
Because watch.watch is such a great name....

So much you can do with a name like that right.

:rolleyes:

•••
Unless they are not .ooo, this might be true :D

•••
Hello,

The latest news ,my domainer friend who had sold 303 newgs to one oversea famous investor ,there are all 303 newgs

Around 200 are com prefix ,such com.email com.media ,others are twin domains, such as watch.watch. company.company

this is a big deal for newg

good lucky for seller and buyer.
How do people who have less than 3 months activity, 0 trade score get the title of established members?

•••
Well, if it's true it certainly won't show up in any public sales lists.

I sold so many domains and I actually only found 2 of them reported on namebio/dnjournal/sold.domains, (...). Admittedly, I only looked up my bigger sales but it's clear that aftermarket buyers want to keep prices down for now and the best way is not to leak how much they paid, let alone that a new gTLD domain was actually sold.

If all new extensions domain sales were suddenly reported, it would really shake up the market. There are so many sales going on in the background, you wouldn't believe how the real picture looks.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
Well, if it's true it certainly won't show up in any public sales lists.

I sold so many domains and I actually only found 2 of them reported on namebio/dnjournal/sold.domains, (...). Admittedly, I only looked up my bigger sales but it's clear that aftermarket buyers want to keep prices down for now and the best way is not to leak how much they paid, let alone that a new gTLD domain was actually sold.

If all new extensions domain sales were suddenly reported, it would really shake up the market. There are so many sales going on in the background, you wouldn't believe how the real picture looks.

Thanks,
Brandon
I own both .com and gtld, and good ones at that, I can tell you gtld inquiries are on life support. If you get one then you have to deal with someone looking at reg fee pricing or a few hundred, when they come with insane premiums, and only getting more expensive by the corresponding launch.

Brandon if you say you know of such names
going off at record prices, please backup your statements.

•••
Brandon if you say you know of such names
going off at record prices, please backup your statements.

I never said I knew of any non-reported domain sales that weren't mine.

Based on my own experience, I know that the higher value domains I sold were either sold directly or the buyer bought a privacy upgrade at the market place I sold the domain on. Fact is, I only found 2 of my higher price domain sales reported.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
I never said I knew of any non-reported domain sales that weren't mine.

Based on my own experience, I know that the higher value domains I sold were either sold directly or the buyer bought a privacy upgrade at the market place I sold the domain on. Fact is, I only found 2 of my higher price domain sales reported.

Thanks,
Brandon
You talk of so many sales going off in the background? If you are talking about registry to end user you could be correct.

If you look at the last few launches along with reserve pricing, and premiums placed on top of high reg fees you can see domainers are not the intended incubation eco cycle for gtlds. Many domainers are proactive in contacting end users, and getting the names in the right hands.

With the 99 cent registrations you are seeing regret by the registries for maybe pricing to high, then coming back and trying to bait domainers to do what they do best.

•••
You talk of so many sales going off in the background? If you are talking about registry to end user you could be correct.

No, actually I was just referring to my own domain sales data to other brokers and end users.

No market is transparent - you only get pieces of the puzzle. But I'm pretty sure to have gathered enough information to make the assumption with a high degree of probability that "It's clear that aftermarket buyers want to keep prices down for now (...)" by trying to keep actual sales numbers and amounts confidential.

I simply used the data that is publicly available, compared that with my own experiences and extrapolated the outcome to come to this conclusion. That's really the only point I wanted to make.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
it's a private deal, this is true, around 200 com prefix, others are twins domains,such as watch watch.
or special combined words.
20160614103800.jpg

the bank short message ,800954 USD.

•••
Unless they are not .ooo, this might be true :D

yes,it's no.ooo

but .ooo was sold a lot in private deal during china domainers.

And,Chinese of course like this domain.

•••
Do they like .ninja and .ski? I have some premium ones, can introduce or help brokering?

•••
•••
Do they like .ninja and .ski? I

do you have ninja.ninja ski ski ?

•••
Well, they didn't get: com.clinic

It's for sale, though ;)

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
i have rescue.website , pistol.pics wifi.pics:rolleyes: class.pics and something like than what you guys think most of them have 3-5k$ suggested price range should i develop or flip them:?:

Last edited:
•••
No, actually I was just referring to my own domain sales data to other brokers and end users.

No market is transparent - you only get pieces of the puzzle. But I'm pretty sure to have gathered enough information to make the assumption with a high degree of probability that "It's clear that aftermarket buyers want to keep prices down for now (...)" by trying to keep actual sales numbers and amounts confidential.

I simply used the data that is publicly available, compared that with my own experiences and extrapolated the outcome to come to this conclusion. That's really the only point I wanted to make.

Thanks,
Brandon

Well said dude!... on point!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back