NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm bored, I could go with going to a lolli pub. Hopefully I won't end up in a loli pub... one letter makes a lot of difference.
56.jpg

•••
Debuting a new feature cartoon series. Bernie, he is a lil Beagle that knows he has to live in the human world but is not prepared to fully concede to his two legged friends.

Bernie_Bacon_Rug.jpg

Last edited:
•••
It is my b.day today, so stopping by to pay my good regards to the legends over here.

(Thanks_Guys_For _Your_Awesomeness)

•••
Mow this is MY kind of trailer park !!!
funny-pictures-trailer-park.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey guys!
Like that title for sure!

Shortly I start on cleansing out the body for tomorrow morning.
Tell you, closer the time comes, the more I do think.
Wife tells me, all will be okay.
But still.

Not going to do anything today.
Heck, for the last day of my blog postings, just going to be stuff I found.
No articles or stories or crap at all.
And it may even be the last post for some time.

Do read my last blog post.

Hugs for a speedy recovery... :D

•••
•••
Hey guys!
Like that title for sure!

Shortly I start on cleansing out the body for tomorrow morning.
Tell you, closer the time comes, the more I do think.
Wife tells me, all will be okay.
But still.

Not going to do anything today.
Heck, for the last day of my blog postings, just going to be stuff I found.
No articles or stories or crap at all.
And it may even be the last post for some time.

Do read my last blog post.

Get well soon Dawg! :)

•••
Sorry to hear about this. Hope you are able to sort it out soon.

Just found out this morning my bank account has been accessed and it's been cleared out. Working with the bank now to get it sorted :( Got bills to pay, got a design contest here which I'll need to pay for and don't get paid until the 25th. What a start to the day.

Luckily I've paid pretty much all of my bills this month but still got the design contest and a few little things, this is annoying.

AND because I had direct debits which came out today, my account is now in the red.

•••
•••
Best chat room quote of the week:

"im willing to give a domain away for 300 thats likely worth 1500"

My favorite is always someone selling a domain for offers willing to take 3k and tell me i could sell it 100k. like its that easy and there doing charity work here.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
11817169_1020065484680230_5744519000767058875_n.jpg

11017434_1019272918092820_6533828405890137715_n.png

A Canadian store asking to be paid in American currency? @mis_chiff

•••
•••
I know what she said.
Know of no US place that would accept only Canadian.

•••
Client: Remove the footer and it’s good to go.

Me: Which part is the concern? This type of footer is pretty standard.

Client: You can keep the address and phone if you want, that’s fine.

Me: Well, the important part is the unsubscribe information. I can keep it pretty small, but it legally needs to stay.

Client: Why would you put that in there? We don’t want people to unsubscribe! You obviously have no idea how this works.

•••
Did everyone hear the news? IdeationTeam is going to break up into a set of smaller companies...we're still working on the new name and looking for a a good .WTF to register.
WHAT??? The Dream Team?

iBetYouAreThinking.wtf ;)

•••
Ohh..Mars is not part of the USA, yet?
The easiest way to tell that Mars is not part of the us yet is that there are no Starbucks, Mc Donalds or Walmarts there yet! ;)

•••
•••
I've decided to force myself to read. As I was organizing a couple of weeks ago, besides the tools, some books. Had some classics, then I checked out Modern Library's top 100 Novels. Then checked 2 more lists on the site. Wrote down all the titles in a spreadsheet. Then the past week each night, more lists. From Great American Novel to Best Selling of all Time to Oprah's Book Club to one site then went over 100 lists and made a list. Went thru 12 of them. Then sorted the books by which ones made the most lists. Then I read more lists, just didn't write any of them down, had a pretty good feel for them.

So now I will read ........... 10 pages a night no matter what. I know it's nothing but it's more than 0 and very easy to hit. Classic fiction. Then was deciding paperback vs. hardcover. Picked hardcover. Then what publishing company. Modern Library vs. Everyman's Library vs whatever. First book is Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad, just a little over 100 pages, will knock it out in a week. Next book that came in the mail was Invisible Man. Have 10 books I will get first then move on from there.

If any of you happen to read such, feel free to recommend.

Think I will also hit 1 classic album a day. Easy, 45 minutes, listening to this and that while I work anyway. Might start with Rolling Stone top 500, then move to top Jazz albums, to top something else.

Classics. Want to know why they are.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/l...f-all-time-20120531/outkast-aquemini-20120525

OutKast, 'Aquemini'
15 songs, 1 hr. 2 min

via Spotify

I like that one, day one. 500 days, 500 greatest albums.

Last edited:
•••
o.u.t.o.f.t.h.e.d.o.m.a.i.n.a.s.h.e.s
aa737350e775ac876ed6afb3f6cf2148.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back