IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An old joke....

The difference between a buddy and a friend?
A friend will never try to hit on your gf/wife bf/husband.
A buddy might.

Yea, not that funny, but I know where JBL is comming from.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Pink Sandy Beach In The Island Harbour, Bahamas
11231144_906964009380563_33890347274046396_n.jpg

•••
•••
She has had hundreds if not thousands of kittens to try to give away because she won't get the fixed. She keep letting them breed over and over. She actually has had a local girl scout troop help her in finding homes for them.

Many times when she can't find homes for them she drops them off at animal shelters.
;)
She's the body part... Or a hoarder. What does she think happens after she brings them to the shelter? They all live happily ever after? :(
Can't your town get after her for licensing violations or something?

•••
Maybe put a more pointy tip on the next rocket so it don't work so hard, just saying

•••
•••
Why I do the clean up after meals....
tumblr_nqk0i61X7J1ql47lzo8_540.jpg

•••
Glad there were no humans on the SpaceX.
Maybe they used the same contractors as these guys.

Peace,
Cy

•••
I cut down my first tree today. This is a big accomplishment since I never touched a chainsaw with my gentle 'internet' fingers before.

I have about 40 thin 80ft trees in my back yard... and I despise them.

I had to cut this particular tree down because to top half fell in a storm this week, and landed in the neighbors back yard; leaving 40 feet of tree remaining.

Went to Lowes and picked up a chainsaw, made the proper cuts, and dropped it on target.

Of course I learned how to do that properly on YouTube :P

1 down... 39 more to go.

•••
•••
Sunday cuteness - 3 baby Carolina Wrens. Their silly parents built a wren McMansion in my mailbox. Hard to photograph because its very dark in there and it's a deep nest, but those yellow triangles are their beaks. Annoying having to divert mail to a plastic box, but I'm having fun watching the little family :).
wrens-sunday-sm.jpg

•••
She's the body part... Or a hoarder. What does she think happens after she brings them to the shelter? They all live happily ever after? :(
Can't your town get after her for licensing violations or something?
You know, sooooo many people have told her that many of these kittens are not always going to find homes and some will be put to sleep. She lives in a different reality that most of us and thinks that because they are kittens and cute, they are all gonna be adopted.

The sad truth is that most of the shelters in our area have SO DANG MANY kittens get dropped off that they can't find homes for them all. Many of the shelters have a very short amount of time that they can keep them before they have to go night night due to the fact that they have to make room for the next batches that are always coming. It's sad that she doesn't understand that.

We live on the border of a large (fairly large) city, just outside the actual city limits so we fall under county regulations for animals. There are laws, ordinances, etc. that they can get her in trouble over but many, many of the neighbors have tried to get something done but the county just puts it on their stack of "Crazy Animal Owners" reports and never gets around to them.

The animal control and police have been there a couple of times (days or weeks after the neighbors have reported her) by the time they get there the kittens are gone or she tells them good lies or there is some other reason she doesn't get in trouble or fined or whatever.

In my area though, there are MANY people like her so I think that the animal services dept is just overwhelmed and can't get to all complaints. That and the fact that they are always claiming they don't have enough money in the budget to handle every situation. If they would just fine these idiots that do this stuff then they would have more than enough money.

They just need to allow lynch mobs for people like her. The neighbors would have done something about the matter long ago if they had a chance like that. ;)

•••
•••
Maybe put a more pointy tip on the next rocket so it don't work so hard, just saying

I like that VERY LONG PAUSE right after the explosion! Kind of like they were wondering if it really exploded of if maybe this was some kind of alternate reality check.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, There seems to be a launch vehicle failure!" ;)

•••
Sunday cuteness - 3 baby Carolina Wrens. Their silly parents built a wren McMansion in my mailbox. Hard to photograph because its very dark in there and it's a deep nest, but those yellow triangles are their beaks. Annoying having to divert mail to a plastic box, but I'm having fun watching the little family :).
Show attachment 13676
If they are "Carolina" Wrens, what are they doing that far North? ;)

•••
The sad truth is that most of the shelters in our area have SO DANG MANY kittens get dropped off that they can't find homes for them all. Many of the shelters have a very short amount of time that they can keep them before they have to go night night due to the fact that they have to make room for the next batches that are always coming. It's sad that she doesn't understand that.

We live on the border of a large (fairly large) city, just outside the actual city limits so we fall under county regulations for animals. There are laws, ordinances, etc. that they can get her in trouble over but many, many of the neighbors have tried to get something done but the county just puts it on their stack of "Crazy Animal Owners" reports and never gets around to them.

"Kitten season" - March through September, peaking around June/July. That's crazy. Sadly, probably most of them get put down. And nice older cats, because there's not enough room.
I know responsible dog/cat owners who've been harassed by crazy neighbors complaining to the town about ridiculous non-issues and have to deal with the town about it - wish they could trade their government officials for yours!

•••
If they are "Carolina" Wrens, what are they doing that far North? ;)

Found pretty far north ... and south ... of the Carolinas.
330px-Thryothorus_ludovicianus_species_distribution_map.svg.png

•••
•••
1 down... 39 more to go.
Not sure what YouTube video you watched BUT Keep the saw sharp before every use..wear protective clothings (not short, tanktop and sandals)..stay alert.. fill the tank before every use,,,you are using a "tool" that can take off your arm/leg etc in a blink of a eye..also watch videos on "widow makers" and how to fall a tree properly!!!

Where I live, you must take a safety course on running a chainsaw (if that part of your job)!

Also where I live, there a local organization that will pay for the "nuetering/fixing" of cats at a local vet, if you can't afford it

Really neutral about the "flag" because it is a American thing so my opinion is worthless but did find this approiate for this thread!
11249156_456905004491020_2896784149579273481_n.jpg

•••
Also where I live, there a local organization that will pay for the "nuetering/fixing" of cats at a local vet, if you can't afford it

We have those around here too. Anyone friendly with her? "Borrow" a cat or 2 at a time and have them neutered.

•••
Posted a pic like that yesterday on my blog.
Woman in my pic better looking than woman in your pic.

•••
•••
Posted a pic like that yesterday on my blog.
Woman in my pic better looking than woman in your pic.
May be a Canadian but smart enough not to compete with you..you have unlimited resources for images lol.. that one appeared in my FB timeline a few times

•••
What, not me....
Google has the unlimited resources for images....
Though FB has a lot of users with scads of pictures.

•••
Oh, that movie Blackhat really sucks. American Sniper tonight, that should be a good one.
Shit! Knew you mentioned Blackhat, but couldn't remember if you were thumbs up or down. Just rented it. We'll see. At least I didn't get Inherent Vice, apparently that's a big disjointed mess of a dog.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back