Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, I hate it too when naysayers can't accept they're wrong inspite of the massive evidence.
IMHO, LLLL.net naysayers are soon gonna be proved wrong too.

•••
I'm just curious, anybody lose $$$ on LLLL.com?

•••
Till now, I haven't lost anything.
Theoretically, it is possible if you buy something for insanely high prices and find out it is pretty much worth on the low-end.
Practically, it is difficult if not impossible to lose money as they are continually appreciating in value.

•••
italiandragon said:
I`m so sick of reading naysayers comments about LLLL.com but NEVER about LLL.com that I`m thinking to stop writing on NamePros till when these people will have totally realised how wrong they are just like LLL.com were wrong few years ago.

It seems that thousands of LLLL.com sales did not wake up them yet.

I`m so sick of this.

Copy That!

I was an LLLL.com skeptic until a few weeks ago when i started reading the sales threads. I didn't even bother reading all these LLLL.com threads since my mind was made up that LLLL.com was a waste of time and they would NEVER be bought out Duh!

Well that changed when i finally saw the impressive ROI people where getting for all these reg-fee LLLL's :yell:

So here i am, buying as many LLLL.com's as i can afford. I may be a skeptic, but i can spot a investment opportunity when i see one! I just wish i did it a little sooner :'( As the saying goes...

Money Talks... Bullshit Walks :sold:

•••
Basement said:
Yeah, I hate it too when naysayers can't accept they're wrong inspite of the massive evidence.
IMHO, LLLL.net naysayers are soon gonna be proved wrong too.

LLLL.net , being still fresh niche may present doubts so I would accept all criticism as I also was thinking it was too early for them till just few days ago.

But when I`m wrong I recognise it and adapt myself to the evolving scenario.

•••
italiandragon said:
LLLL.net , being still fresh niche may present doubts so I would accept all criticism as I also was thinking it was too early for them till just few days ago.

But when I`m wrong I recognise it and adapt myself to the evolving scenario.
That wasn't a jibe at you ItalianDragon.
It is irritating to see some people trashing each and every LLLL.net thread out there saying that they are copycats of 4L.coms and are utterly worthless.

•••
topdaytrader said:

I boought one LLLL.com on November 2,2007 for $7,05. I sold it on November 26 for $17. I have seen it was sold two weeks ago (by a new buyer) at $50. Now it is worth $60-65 imho. Did I lost money on it? :alien:

•••
vlad74 said:
I boought one LLLL.com on November 2,2007 for $7,05. I sold it on November 26 for $17. I have seen it was sold two weeks ago (by a new buyer) at $50. Now it is worth $60-65 imho. Did I lost money on it? :alien:
Probably didn't really lose that much on the quick flip Vlad ... you made over 100% return in 24 days, reduced your risk at that early stage in the market - and had that $17 to buy other bargains that caught your eye while prices where still relatively low. I'm guessing you bought more than $17 worth more of LLLL.com between November 26th and January 6th or so ... What was (or would be) your ROI on that $17 whenever you re-invested it? Maybe competetive with the 800% or whatever you'd be seeing on that Nov 2 reg after 93 days today - if you put that $17 into one of the bargains that popped up here and there along the way. Or maybe not - 8% a day is pretty good!

•••
filter said:
vlad74 said:
Probably didn't really lose that much on the quick flip Vlad ... you made over 100% return in 24 days, reduced your risk at that early stage in the market - and had that $17 to buy other bargains that caught your eye while prices where still relatively low. I'm guessing you bought more than $17 worth more of LLLL.com between November 26th and January 6th or so ... What was (or would be) your ROI on that $17 whenever you re-invested it? Maybe competetive with the 800% or whatever you'd be seeing on that Nov 2 reg after 93 days today - if you put that $17 into one of the bargains that popped up here and there along the way. Or maybe not - 8% a day is pretty good!
Just compare. You was a pioneer with these domains and registered them for regfee and earned just 10$. And a person who bought it from you for $10 earned 50$. This is price for a weak belief :) I hope you invested those 17$ wisely? :)

•••
topdaytrader said:

Last 30 days if I calculate my net profit will be about $1.5k by flipping LLLL and basically its because of being into LLLL for some time and I had time to handpick and register, and Its not just $1.5k of flipping but also now I own 3 vcvc and many other good quality LLLL so I am active domain flipper and I have time for it, also sold one handreg keyword domain on dp for $300 during last 30 days.. doing well in 6-8 months of domaining based on confidence in LLLL from the begining. :tu:

•••
Ergo said:
Just compare. You was a pioneer with these domains and registered them for regfee and earned just 10$. And a person who bought it from you for $10 earned 50$. This is price for a weak belief :) I hope you invested those 17$ wisely? :)

Well, if it were my only LLLL.com, I would be crying :'(

However, I have around two hunder of them (well, less than you, Andrei, I need to get more, I do not want to be exluded from the "0,1% LLLL.com owners Club" :hehe: , but it gets more and more difficult to find something below average prices listed at Reece February Price Guide.

I had and have now very positive feeling about LLLL.com and LLLL.net. With lots of potential international endusers (I liked the photo placed by .HK at domenforum, see http://i032.radikal.ru/0802/8e/6b3c573b7b13.jpg), there is and will be stable, even rising enduser demand for LLLL.com, in contrast to high valued CCC.com for which I do not see as much practical usage. And Endusers are the force which drives the demand and the prices!

And regarding $17, this was my fist and only sell of LLLL.com, it was done for a test purposes. I was satisfied with results at that time and stopped selling.

I do not remember how I spent $17, but I added addtional LLLL.coms at November-December-January prices and keep adding them. Anything below $xxx is a steal for them in the Long Run. XXX depends how you define the Long Run, if you take 5+ yersa, any LLLL.com is the steal is below $999 :hehe:

•••
italiandragon said:
I`m so sick of reading naysayers comments about LLLL.com but NEVER about LLL.com.....

I wouldn't take it so personally, it's not just the LLLL.com's it happens all over the boards and under every niche market. I post a lot under different threads just for the fun of it, and very often people are anxious to debate or discredit you in order to post their own agenda. For example, if someone had 2,000 worth of LLL.nets, they would probably try to convince you to buy them and steer you clear from LLL.orgs. I imagine many of the people who are naysayers probably are holding on to 3 character or 3 letter domains and they don't want to share the glory. Or, they are just bitter because people are not buying their keywords or something else they have.

•••
4ltrorg said:
I wouldn't take it so personally, it's not just the LLLL.com's it happens all over the boards and under every niche market. I post a lot under different threads just for the fun of it, and very often people are anxious to debate or discredit you in order to post their own agenda. For example, if someone had 2,000 worth of LLL.nets, they would probably try to convince you to buy them and steer you clear from LLL.orgs. I imagine many of the people who are naysayers probably are holding on to 3 character or 3 letter domains and they don't want to share the glory. Or, they are just bitter because people are not buying their keywords or something else they have.

No, that`s not the case.

LLL.org have a very different demand and market.

You can`t compare a market that is booming with thousands of sales each month to one that have a dozen in a year.

I explained this in the 5L.com threads : some people make the mistake that few 5 letters .com sold ONLY BECAUSE they were 5 letters .com which is not true. More than likely they were endusers, which don`t care how long is the domain.

It`s getting annoying and the people who can`t evolve with this industry they will be left behind.

This should not even be discussed in this thread so from now on, here I`ll stick to my original plan: I`ll post only sales, plain facts.

For the evaluation or debates , there is another thread but apparently the naysayers keep avoiding it, creating other threads , maybe on purpose?

Instead I have better things to do, like updating my Blog with good content and possibly publish the price guide.

•••
Bought at DP

IYHQ.com

(a pr1 :) indexed, bla, bla) for $70

Gosh, this magenta is horrible... :p

•••
yryg.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 100 USD

nuiw.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 192 USD

gvlb.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 130 USD

ugpf.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 100 USD

dunt.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 2,320 USD

•••
nullmind said:
dunt.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 2,320 USD

nice typo!
:hehe: :sold:

•••
arnie said:
nice typo!

nice price too :) seems a bargain to me :sold:

•••
4ltrorg said:
italiandragon said:
I`m so sick of reading naysayers comments about LLLL.com but NEVER about LLL.com.....

I completely agree. Look at how all LLL markets (except for .com) stagnated.
vlad74 said:
Well, if it were my only LLLL.com, I would be crying ...
...And regarding $17, this was my fist and only sell of LLLL.com, it was done for a test purposes. I was satisfied with results at that time and stopped selling.

I do not remember how I spent $17, but I added addtional LLLL.coms at November-December-January prices and keep adding them. Anything below $xxx is a steal for them in the Long Run. XXX depends how you define the Long Run, if you take 5+ yersa, any LLLL.com is the steal is below $999 :hehe:
Selling just one for taking a confidence in your investments is good :) So currently I'm selling one of my N-NN.coms just for try. I know that if I sell it now for 30-40$ I will not even be able to buy any LLLL.com. - isn't very wise but still I try to promote it to take a confidence that N-NN.coms are good investment and putting them all to a long time closed vault out of the market.

Will somebody post yesterdays SnapNames prices for LLLL.coms? ;)

•••
arnie said:
nice typo!

Could be considered a 'Juicy Typo' ay Pred ;) :D

•••
Sales Report

RNKX.COM - $90 on NP today.

Cheers!

•••
oxyb.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 115 USD

uebr.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 110 USD

•••
nullmind said:
oxyb.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 115 USD

uebr.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 110 USD

Sedo is underperforming , on eBay and TDNAM they go higher.

•••
My purchases from TDNAM
I got these 14 days ago but forgot to add them.

ijli.com $488
sqew.com $288
ouew.com $288
ujky.com $288
elkk.com $288
ojpa.com $288

•••
filter said:
good that you have this perspective (and 50 more left!) - good health (and sleep at night) is worth more than money! Just think of all the people fretting about missing the chance to buy from you at the "taking candy from a baby" prices ...

Better now to take your questions about the rest of your domains over to the LLLL.com evaluation thread - you should get some useful, detailed suggestions about current and future values there.

Also check Reece's price guide - I still have to go read the recent update myself now too!

And if by some chance you happen to have a funny all "bad letters" name (ie containing only "QXZV or Y") in your remaining portfolio - please do let me know, I'll pay $50 for one of those! :yell:

Thanks. I will definitely check the thread! Speaking about taking candy from baby price, I just sold about another 50 LLLL.com domains a week ago price ranging from $15 to $25! How are these for $15 each?!! :sold:

YIQC.com
YLQA.com
YVZY.com

This all happened before I discovered LLLL.com are in such demand.

Anthony

:gn:

•••
Yesterday I bought from tdnam
pmvf.com $72
oqil.com $87

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back