Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
epasaport said:
Yesterday I bought from tdnam
pmvf.com $72
oqil.com $87

you got a VCVC for $87?!?! nice job

•••
bgmv said:
you got a VCVC for $87?!?! nice job
yes , you can find some bargain in tdnam reece bought etuj.com for $130 .
upto yesterday I dont have tdnam membership I saw the bargain and opened quickly a membership yesterday :) same seller was selling also cheap LLLL.com I informed it on LLLL.com evaluation thread someone took it

•••
Some fantastic sales at Snap today (from the perspective of those who've already invested):

MAUB -- $951
WUUB -- $550
MRHB -- $494
UAMT -- $325
WUUA -- $250

Last edited:
•••
dag said:
Some fantastic sales at Snap today (from the perspective of those who've already invested):

MAUB -- $951 (still going, 1 minute left)

Wow, this one really surprised me, thought for sure it wouldn't go over $500. Crazy!

•••
dag said:

MAUB -- $951 (still going, 1 minute left)
WUUB -- $550 (still going, 6 minutes left)
MRHB -- $494
UAMT -- $325
WUUA -- $250
Sure thats what happens when a rich person with more money than sense over bids everyone (cough cough ddr_king) I wouldn't give that as a true indication of prices, more lack of sanity

Who ever tried to over bid ddr_king for maub.com at $951 sorry mate, it wasn't near worth it, thanks for taking one for the team to try and outbid some decadent rich person who thinks that you just win an auction no matter what or how much money it takes because you have an endless supply from your trust fund ie: ddr_king, but you don't try to out bid this person ddr_king he is a trigger happy noob from what I can see. sorry maub.com $951, you got done! well and truly rorted

Last edited:
•••
•••
raredn.com said:
Sure thats what happens when a rich person with more money than sense over bids everyone (cough cough ddr_king) I wouldn't give that as a true indication of prices, more lack of sanity
Of course, it takes two (or more) to bid...

Who is this ddr_king, though...someone here?

•••
dag said:
Of course, it takes two (or more) to bid...

Who is this ddr_king, though...someone here?
I resold a domain he overbid me on and lost money on it, seriously I know we want the name too, but this guy, I think is a rich noob or something, don't bid against a noob with daddys rich company money to play with, bidding against ddr_king is not market price, its stupidity, believe me

•••
•••
raredn.com said:

Who ever tried to over bid ddr_king for maub.com at $951 sorry mate, it wasn't near worth it, thanks for taking one for the team to try and outbid some decadent rich person who though thinks that you just win an auction no matter what or how much money it takes because you have an endless supply from your trust fund ie: ddr_king, but you don't try to out bid this person ddr_king is money trigger happy

This is a sales report forum. Not a forum to take out your anger.

You should leave him alone and not discredit him. Instead, applaud him for believing that much in LLLL.com domains. Some people predict that LLLL.coms will eventually be worth $1,000 minimum. If he's in that camp, he's doing pretty well. I know Buydomains and most of the larger players would not sell those names for under $2500 each, so they just hold onto them and whenever they make a primo sale, they replenish their stock with stuff we put on the market.

Another good thing is he's taken some more off the market. I doubt he'll be selling them for less than he paid. Further, maybe someday he'll buy your domains.

Last edited:
•••
raredn.com said:
I resold a domain he overbid me on and lost money on it, seriously I know we want the name too, but this guy, I think is a rich noob or something, don't bid against a noob with daddys rich company money to play with, bidding against ddr_king is not market price, its stupidity, believe me

This guy isn't half as bad as Styryder was. For a couple weeks that guy was in EVERY llll auction @snap. Didn't win a name for over a week thanks to him.

I'm just jealous because I wish I had that kinda money to spend on llll's :)

4ltrorg said:
You should leave him alone and not discredit him. Instead, applaud him for believing that much in LLLL.com domains. Some people predict that LLLL.coms will eventually be worth $1,000 minimum.

Agree with that.

•••
4ltrorg said:
This is a sales report forum. Not a forum to take out your anger.

You should leave him alone and not discredit him. Instead, applaud him for believing that much in LLLL.com domains. Some people predict that LLLL.coms will eventually be worth $1,000 minimum. If he's in that camp, he's doing pretty well. I know Buydomains and most of the larger players would not sell those names for under $2500 each, so they just hold onto them and whenever they make a primo sale, they replenish their stock with stuff we put on the market.
Sure, sorry 4ltrorg, you are much more intelligent then I, sorry I should know my place. A public sales report forum I believe, but anyhow

•••
raredn.com said:
It takes all kinds to make a market...whatever you may think of him, he's part of the market too.

•••
dag said:
It takes all kinds to make a market...whatever you may think of him, he's part of the market too.
True, (unfortunately true, but you are spot on dag, it does take all kinds to make a market) such is life... sob

•••
poker_bears said:
This guy isn't half as bad as Styryder was. For a couple weeks that guy was in EVERY llll auction @snap. Didn't win a name for over a week thanks to him.

I'm just jealous because I wish I had that kinda money to spend on llll's :)

Agree with that.

Styryder bought LLLL.coms while they were cheap he is not coming a few weeks up to moment

•••
If ddr_king did buy XALA.com then it is our very own ebatcave

•••
epasaport said:
Styryder bought LLLL.coms while they were cheap he is not coming a few weeks up to moment

I guess he's smarter than me, I keep buying the dumb things :(

•••
bgmv said:
If ddr_king did buy XALA.com then it is our very own ebatcave
Yup, it looks like ddr_king did win XALA.com

Sorry batcave, us average folk get jealous of you rich folk. I guess because you can pretty much have what every we can't. Take care champ, millionaire rich boy, he he live up the 4 letter life :hi:

•••
Here everyone,

Heres a DDR_KING and something they purchased a couple weeks ago in case you forgot or did not see the post.

http://www.namepros.com/358387-the-llll-com-sales-report-thread-71.html

I do not know who DDR_KING is. But if it's our own eBatcave Great! I have always found him to be a very professional personal and he pays fair prices without haggling you down and saying your name is worthless! A+++ Buyer.

•••
epasaport said:
yes , you can find some bargain in tdnam reece bought etuj.com for $130 .
upto yesterday I dont have tdnam membership I saw the bargain and opened quickly a membership yesterday :) same seller was selling also cheap LLLL.com I informed it on LLLL.com evaluation thread someone took it
I'm curious where you found this, in public auction or expired name? I don't remember seeing it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

•••
krx said:
I'm curious where you found this, in public auction or expired name? I don't remember seeing it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
I found it at tdnam bin part , if you look in deep in this part you will see bqqq.com sale $500 I dont know is it fair price but in forum someone gives 450 for triple letter

•••
tdnam expried, net of regfee

sdyi.com $171 13 AUCTION CLOSED
gwdu.com $151 13 AUCTION CLOSED
jvgp.com $83 16 AUCTION CLOSED
iyar.com $632 25 AUCTION CLOSED
xtbo.com $134

I did not check, what was so special about iyar? vcvc,thats it? or some other reason to get to $632?

BTW, just one LLLL below $99 at tdnam "buy now" section: ovhz.com at $89 (not mine).
There are also only 15 domains at $99. Few weeks ago it was around 70-130 domains below $100.

Looks like we hit the minimum $100 price even before the beginning of March :)

•••
vlad74 said:
I did not check, what was so special about iyar? vcvc,thats it? or some other reason to get to $632?
people can say it is a VVVV as "Y" can be either a consonant or a vowel
besides, there are only 1,296 (6^4) names like these (if "Y" is a vowel)

•••
lmvf.com sold $120 at Sedo. I was bidding on it, but when I tried to get online at 21:10 GMT the network was down. So much for having the Internet in your pocket.

Last edited:
•••
Come on Fabricio, drop the caipirinhas will ya?

iyar a VVVV?

Where do you put the R? :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back