Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personlly think ebatcave is a very valuable asset to the LLLL.com market, he is driving prices and setting standards. He has bought names off me before, putting money in my pocket and allowing me to reinvest in LLLL. He is the catalyst for this progressive market.

•••
No, the domains I won were through negotiations with other sellers on Afternic. I was quite proud of the LAFO.COM purchase. Not all of mine are overpriced! :)

•••
•••
ebatcave said:
No, the domains I won were through negotiations with other sellers on Afternic. I was quite proud of the LAFO.COM purchase. Not all of mine are overpriced! :)
Actually this morning you didn't win any of the auctions that you bid to very high prices, the name you did win was mrhb.com and the price was most certainly fine for what you paid for it. maub.com that went over $954.00 which I think ridiculous for that name, but you didn't win it, you only helped enhance its price to high levels. So I can only tip my hat to you, well done on pulling back when you did (as if by magic). I would have liked mrhb.com but it went out of my budget for this morning

•••
ebatcave said:
.... I was quite proud of the LAFO.COM purchase. ...

It's a nice deal. :)

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I know I didn't win MAUB.com. Things really started to heat up, so I wanted to see how high the other buyer wanted to go before it was time to pull out. Reminds me of double-down poker at Las Vegas :)

•••
ebatcave said:

ohhh.....now that I notice better it was you!!!

I have been asking who was John BonK for the last few days since all my LLLL.net best lists were vacuumed by This John Bonk ..... :'(

You`re building a nice retirement fund there :xf.love:

:)

•••
2 eBay sales of the last 24 hours that I had in my watch list, both 3 premiums...

SBJP.COM $162.50

DXMB.COM $125.00

another one only 2 Premiums:

OCXK.com $81.00

•••
•••
upoh.com $455 15 AUCTION CLOSED
maej.com $210 17 AUCTION CLOSED

tdnam

•••
ebatcave said:
Yes, I'm DDR_King.. and ebatcave and John Bonk
I found I got BONKED! quite a few times when I checked WHOIS for some gems I wanted to pick up ;)

ebatcave said:
Things really started to heat up, so I wanted to see how high the other buyer wanted to go before it was time to pull out.
Ha! I did that with PRZM taking it up to 610. Did the same thing last week thinking for sure that someone would top it in the last 5 minutes but I ended up winning it <oops>

Last edited:
•••
tdnam expired, net of regfee

npmq.com $60
opyg.com $155
ubtj.com $124

•••
sold today ->

PXTN @ 90

private sale, response to my offer via PM

another nice one now stashed away in the Tennessee batcave ...!

•••
fvvy.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 70 USD

zfvv.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 70 USD

ubwo.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 120 USD

•••
Here are some Snapnames results from earlier today (not all, just the ones I followed):

lthm.com -- $525.00
pspv.com -- $220.00
aotj.com -- $151.00
vfig.com -- $144.00
oozh.com -- $131.00
rspx.com -- $115.00
mueq.com -- $112.00
ymfb.com -- $111.00
ynhc.com -- $111.00
cdlx.com -- $111.00
inbq.com -- $101.00
mznc.com -- $86.00
qbtm.com -- $81.00
njxo.com -- $59.00

•••
This thread makes me happy I bought 148 of them when they were $7 each =)

Is there somewhere I can look up recent prices with specific letters in specific spots. I'd be interested in tracking prices with the letter Q in the first and third spots as I mostly have combos like QHLV (Quality Homes Las Vegas) and MNQK (Minnesota Quality Kitchens)

•••
•••
Afternic Recent Sales:

DNFM .com - 700
LDUA .com - 200
EEUD .com - 250
MDDX .com - 850
HPDR .com - 325
DNGO .com - 490

•••
sibaong said:
Afternic Recent Sales:

DNFM .com - 700
DNGO .com - 490

Looks like DN is a strong acronym for domainers. I would sell my DNHM for $700.

What is strange, is that Afternic sales were just a few before, and now it seems that it is a good marketplace.

•••
@ Sedo
Tees.com 252,000?????????????????
Jaw fallin!!!

•••
ironheadz said:
@ Sedo
Tees.com 252,000?????????????????
Jaw fallin!!!

I would not include Tees.com as an LLLL sale.

It is a word by itself, and the owner did not buy it because it is pronounceable or stuff like that.

Just how love.com, hate.com, loan.com, mark.com, dave.com etc would not be LLLL sale, tees.com is a keyword sale.

•••
Prices seem to be very nice now :)

•••
Looks like quad premiums are going to get the biggest price boost for now, because people are holding to them and everyone wants to buy these since it's a sure bet :)

•••
gwkg said:
This thread makes me happy I bought 148 of them when they were $7 each =)

Is there somewhere I can look up recent prices with specific letters in specific spots. I'd be interested in tracking prices with the letter Q in the first and third spots as I mostly have combos like QHLV (Quality Homes Las Vegas) and MNQK (Minnesota Quality Kitchens)
namebio.com

•••
TKPZ.COM $84.00
FVWY.COM $91.00
QGVD.COM $68.00

SOLD TWICE!

YVZL.COM $69.00 http://no_url_shorteners/34vjyh

YVZL.COM $63.00 http://no_url_shorteners/2qmzat

Must be some mix up. LOL

UTWJ.COM $83.50
OCXK.COM $81.00

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back