IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gwkg said:
This thread makes me happy I bought 148 of them when they were $7 each =)

Is there somewhere I can look up recent prices with specific letters in specific spots. I'd be interested in tracking prices with the letter Q in the first and third spots as I mostly have combos like QHLV (Quality Homes Las Vegas) and MNQK (Minnesota Quality Kitchens)

tdvr.com has a large database of only LLLL.com sales ( 7k at the moment ).
If you are looking for LLLL.com with q at the first spot use search link or use directly this query

Last edited:
•••
Antonio, tdvr.com is awesome, thanks for good work :)

Would be great if you can add patterns to search, like cvcv, cvvc etc.

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
Antonio, tdvr.com is awesome, thanks for good work :)

Would be great if you can add patterns to search, like cvcv, cvvc etc.

Thanks Michael!
I had tought about that, but I'm not very good with php and mysql. I'm looking for someone who will help me to make search page more complete and user friendly so everyone would be happier :)
At the moment I can only offer my hard work to maintain tdvr.com daily updated :xf.love:

•••
nullmind said:
Thanks Michael!
I had tought about that, but I'm not very good with php and mysql. I'm looking for someone who will help me to make search page more complete and user friendly so everyone would be happier :)
At the moment I can only offer my hard work to maintain tdvr.com daily updated :xf.love:
I can put a few mysql queries together to pull up CVCV VCCV etc etc ...

•••
nullmind said:
Thanks Michael!

Every day I take a peek on tdvr.com. Good Job, m8 !

•••
RCK said:
Every day I take a peek on tdvr.com. Good Job, m8 !

Thanks RCK :)

filter said:
I can put a few mysql queries together to pull up CVCV VCCV etc etc ...

Thanks Filter!
now we need the php code and the work is almost complete :sold:

•••
mysql for CVCV ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy]'
mysql for VCVC ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz]'
mysql for VCCV ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz]{2}[AaEeIiOoUuYy]'
mysql for CVVC ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy]{2}[BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz]'

phpMyAdmin will produce PHP code from these queries ...

Last edited:
•••
filter said:
mysql for CVCV ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy]'
mysql for VCVC ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz]'
mysql for VCCV ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[AaEeIiOoUuYy][BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz]{2}[AaEeIiOoUuYy]'
mysql for CVVC ->
Code:
SELECT * FROM domain_table WHERE name_field REGEXP '[BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz][AaEeIiOoUuYy]{2}[BbCcDdFfGgHhJjKkLlMmNnPpQqRrSsTtVvWwXxZz]'

phpMyAdmin will produce PHP code from these queries ...

Thanks Filter :great:

I didn't Know that phpmyadmin was able to produce php code. I'll try now :)

•••
Great, see if you can add a query for premiums also :)

•••
Excellent, and pronounceables too!! :)

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
Great, see if you can add a query for premiums also :)
what is this thing you Goldmans call "premium" ???

:lol:

just let me know the letters you want to define as premium ... it's all Greek (or Xhosa) to me at this point!

•••
Poor Nullmind..... :)

How about sending him some rep and NP$ ?

•••
dannbkk said:
Excellent, and pronounceables too!! :)

LOL!

Now here we might have a HUGE problem...
How can we define a SQL for that? :p

•••
italiandragon said:
Poor Nullmind..... :)

How about sending him some rep and NP$ ?

Great idea. He totally deserves it.

•••
Alex said:
Great idea. He totally deserves it.

I just sent him 100 NP$ and repped.....

edit: nevermind it does not let me rep him anymore :td:

•••
filter said:
what is this thing you Goldmans call "premium" ???

:lol:

just let me know the letters you want to define as premium ... it's all Greek (or Xhosa) to me at this point!

Premium = gold :D

quad premiums, or if you want to go deeper, define a query for a number of premium letters, like 3,2 etc.

•••
italiandragon said:
I just sent him 100 NP$ and repped.....

edit: nevermind it does not let me rep him anymore :td:

thanks everyone for np$ and support for work :)))
I've been back from lunch and I've found a lot of great msg, that was a very kind of you :xf.love:

•••
Just a quick heads up...

There is only 1 last name under $100 at TDNAM

That is TXVB.com at $99

After that we jump to $109.

Who wants to grab the last 2 digit one?

•••
texas virtual barbeque

tasty

but I'll let someone else get it.

•••
•••
picked up:

NKAW.com - TDNAM - $65

There were quite a few < $100 this morning...

•••
Standout! said:
picked up:

NKAW.com - TDNAM - $65

There were quite a few < $100 this morning...

Was it expired auction? I didn't see it.

•••
No, it was a simple Buy It Now... name was just pushed by the previous owner...

Ergo said:
Was it expired auction? I didn't see it.

•••
BIN at that price?

Was a few days ago, right?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back