IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nullmind said:
auction cancelled?

http://www.sedo.it/search/details.php4?domain=aleh.com&language=it&tracked=&partnerid=

that was the link of prev auction, but now the domain is again on sale
I don't think it have been cancelled. Sedo redirect the auction page (after it finished) to the domain listing.

vlad74 said:
What was the final price for ALEH.com? I missed this one :(
Reserve price not met – Domain didn’t sell

$700

http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_history.php?auction_id=28771

•••
•••
GoMo .com - $11k (Afternic)

•••
sibaong said:
GoMo .com - $11k (Afternic)
Wow -- great one! Wish I had a name like that in my collection... :kickass:

•••
dag said:
Wow -- great one! Wish I had a name like that in my collection... :kickass:

indeed, great name.. brandable..

•••
All time low number of drops on 6th-Apr - only 15! When every day there will be no more than 10 drops minimum price will go to 100$.

•••
•••
ngck.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 70 USD
SEDO

HAIW.COM 300$ Afternic

FTNZ.com 105$ Afternic

•••
Sold ХVХK.сom to enduser(?) for $199

Last edited:
•••
nullmind said:
SEDO

:(

•••
Sedo has a certain way of scaring off bidders (myself included) on lower value names :)

nullmind said:
SEDO

•••
Reece said:
Sedo has a certain way of scaring off bidders (myself included) on lower value names :)

Agree, although ngck.com was not that bad.

By the way, I sold my хvхk though TDNAM.

•••
Very nice sale :)

TDNAM isn't exactly renown for having large amounts of endusers but $199 on an anti-premium (double X or not!) is, well... nothing short of amazing at this point in time :)

vlad74 said:
Agree, although ngck.com was not that bad.

By the way, I sold my хvхk though TDNAM.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Browsing through TDVR I saw 15-20 names go for less than $45 yesterday. Many of which went for $32-$35.

The high end is rising and the low end is falling from what it looks like. I thought it was. But the low end is falling faster then I thought. Most of those low end sales were snapnames though. So maybe once the drops quit the prices will take a bit of a rise. :)

Anyone have thoughts on this whole pricing incident? What do you think will happen to the market? Or did I miss this conversation already? :D

1. I am not a naysayer.

2. This is just what I saw for yesterday. I didn't do a deep analysis. Maybe Reece's report in a couple days will prove me wrong. :)

•••
(from http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm)

Take these little monsters:

DVDs.com $300,000 Moniker/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

Exam.com $75,000 Sedo

Hoax.com $70,000 Moniker/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

Gags.com $45,000 Moniker/T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

VLAN.com $20,000 RickLatona.com

And for the "normal sales" :

AfternicDLS

itss.com $5,000
funo.com $2,600
chim.com $2,500
hdbn.com $2,188

SEDO

Ceso.com $4,944
Dowo.com $3,800

NameJet

Japs.com $8,200
Jila.com $2,615
afgc.com $2,100

SnapNames

Tuto.com $6,666

LLLL.com ARE HOTTER each month.

•••
I reeally like that Ceso.

Hoax.com is a great sale.
Good for the J-names

•••
I have to go agree with Lorenzo here, I know these aren't a LOT of sales, but at the speed I see end-users grabbing LLLL's I really think prices will have to raise a lot very soon.

From the little monsters list only 1 is a quad premium, and even though we're looking at Dictionary words or widely used common knows acronyms, the fact is that maybe over 50% of LLLL's are either:

Quad Premiums
CVCV (FUMO, SAPU)
VCVC (YPOD, UNET, ATUT)
Dictionary Words
Highly brandable Acronyms like DVDs or ZNET or VLAN
Collectibles (XXXB, DQDD, XYXY)
Strong Dictionary Words in other languages (I could name a few here, but I can only remember adult stuff :p )

That leaves us :imho: under 200.000 of the so called "Bad Names" or "Not so Good"

Are they really that bad?

I wonder, really...

**Shenron buys another lock for his vault**

Last edited:
•••
bfluid said:
Browsing through TDVR I saw 15-20 names go for less than $45 yesterday. Many of which went for $32-$35.

The high end is rising and the low end is falling from what it looks like. I thought it was. But the low end is falling faster then I thought. Most of those low end sales were snapnames though. So maybe once the drops quit the prices will take a bit of a rise. :)

Anyone have thoughts on this whole pricing incident? What do you think will happen to the market? Or did I miss this conversation already? :D

1. I am not a naysayer.

2. This is just what I saw for yesterday. I didn't do a deep analysis. Maybe Reece's report in a couple days will prove me wrong. :)

This post could answer your question:

http://www.namepros.com/2660841-post5369.html

•••
Pretty much every category Shenron mentioned is experiencing moderate-strong growth. CVCVs and quad premium (including U) VCVCs are really seeing impressive results lately and continue to set the bar high on what a great LLLL.com is worth.

Saying at present that the LLLL.com market is still falling would be an incorrect statement, as we're seeing very large increases in the upper end which more than compensate for the losses on the lower quality stuff. I'm baffled triple premiums haven't broken away from the other lower quality stuff yet... I did some random sampling back in January and developed triple premiums compared rather closely to developed quad premiums (obviously not including CVCV/VCVC/pronounceables in that analysis).

I do think the amount left after taking out Quad Premiums, pronounceables, dictionary words, brandables, and collectibles is closer to 300k though.

Economic uncertainty? Diversification? Who knows why prices continue to fall on the low end but they certainly are continuing to fall. I don't know how much lower they can go to be honest... Are people prepared to sell these at a loss just to get out of the market? Who are the people doing the selling and what price did they get into this market at?

People who bought these at regfee and selling at $30-$40 is one thing... People having bought these at $50 and selling them at $30-$40 in a panic is another. I think we're seeing alot more of the former than the latter at present. When people start to panic and sell at a loss, then we have reason to worry, until then, it's business as usual :)

bfluid said:

1. I am not a naysayer.

Shenron said:
I have to go agree with Lorenzo here, I know these aren't a LOT of sales, but at the speed I see end-users grabbing LLLL's I really think prices will have to raise a lot very soon.

From the little monsters list only 1 is a quad premium, and even though we're looking at Dictionary words or widely used common knows acronyms, the fact is that maybe over 50% of LLLL's are either:

Quad Premiums
CVCV (FUMO, SAPU)
VCVC (YPOD, UNET, ATUT)
Dictionary Words
Highly brandable Acronyms like DVDs or ZNET or VLAN
Collectibles (XXXB, DQDD, XYXY)
Strong Dictionary Words in other languages (I could name a few here, but I can only remember adult stuff :p )

That leaves us :imho: under 200.000 of the so called "Bad Names" or "Not so Good"

Are they really that bad?

I wonder, really...

**Shenron buys another lock for his vault**

•••
leqe.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 510 USD
SEDO

•••
Reece said:
People who bought these at regfee and selling at $30-$40 is one thing... People having bought these at $50 and selling them at $30-$40 in a panic is another. I think we're seeing alot more of the former than the latter at present. When people start to panic and sell at a loss, then we have reason to worry, until then, it's business as usual :)

Those lower end sales were mainly drops, and not people selling at a loss. Mainly Snapnames.

•••
jido said:
I reeally like that Ceso.

Hoax.com is a great sale.
Good for the J-names

I agree it really is an awesome name. Especially because I own HOHX.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back