Domain Empire
Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today on TDNX:

zavt $36
xngp $20
xmik $36
vpyp $35
raoq $20
qwci $36
qwli $20
qmlh $20
nvwz $20
ixdk $20
hfvm $36
gtzh $20
gpxn $20
gqvv $20
gqzc $20
fqym $20
fixf $36
ejmv $35
dwwv $36
doqz $35
dqix $46
bulp $3,015
afvx $20
renewals have been added

That domain for 3,015. I checked my email was bidding on that day. I was a NP member then but I knew nothing about domaining other than that One Word And Category Killer .coms were all gone rofl

I did snagged a few brandable 4-5 letter .coms during that time for strictly development purpose. I still have some...

•••
Interesting auction I’m watching. DRCO.com at SnapNames. Currently at $1377.
Damn it closed so fast.
You posted 16 mins back and it says closed. How much did it go for?
I love it

•••
It’s a closed auction for anyone that had a prebid. Two days still to go. I’ll update when finished.

•••
•••
•••
•••
No idea but it looks like for two bidders the name is pretty meaningful or sought after.

•••
@Recons.Com maybe impact from the covid so enterpreneur still hold the money untul the vaccine is distribute well in 2021

Just discussion

•••
This are the price of this domains? Like ejmv .com 35 usd?

zavt $36
xngp $20
xmik $36
vpyp $35
raoq $20
qwci $36
qwli $20
qmlh $20
nvwz $20
ixdk $20
hfvm $36
gtzh $20
gpxn $20
gqvv $20
gqzc $20
fqym $20
fixf $36
ejmv $35
dwwv $36
doqz $35
dqix $46
bulp $3,015
afvx $20
renewals have been added
This are the price?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
Back in 2009.[/QUOTE]
garbage is back to be garbage :)

•••
Hi
Pronounceable 4L.com market has seen a growth from past 2 yrs.

Previously I used to buy good pronounceable for $100 to $250...Now its higher.

Show attachment 181737

Now I am paying more for these kind of names..
where are you listing those? They are really nice names and great sales

•••
How is the 4l market recently, I am getting offer but most of them are cheap lol.

•••
Hi
Pronounceable 4L.com market has seen a growth from past 2 yrs.

Previously I used to buy good pronounceable for $100 to $250...Now its higher.

Show attachment 181737

Now I am paying more for these kind of names..
Great sales. I never sold such big value. Only to reseller.
You must sold to inbound end user.

•••
Just popped back on, and this was the first thread I looked for. 10 years old and still going strong, great to see.

I have been selling my LLLL.com’s off a little each year. Usually around $1500 a piece.

I am getting out of the domain business, gonna sell off my 20 year old LLLL.com collection.

What would you estimate for a fair price for all of them?

Have a great day!!!

•••
•••
Hey everyone. I just got an offer from a GoDaddy domain broker for my domain ccoy.com . I'm not really a domain pro. I just bought a bunch of domains years ago for speculative purposes.

Any idea what a good number would be?

•••
Thanks for your insight. I was offered $500 and I came back with $3800. Maybe lowballing myself, but if I get somewhere near my ask I think I'd be happy.

I've had this domain in my inventory for a long time and I could certainly use the money.
Best of luck!

•••
Thanks for your insight. I was offered $500 and I came back with $3800. Maybe lowballing myself, but if I get somewhere near my ask I think I'd be happy.

I've had this domain in my inventory for a long time and I could certainly use the money.

Best of luck. Keep us updated..

•••
•••
wow, what happened to the 4L prices, so low

https://shortnames.com/llll/sales#

1670853674991.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Looks like the LLLL.com market is beginning to finally pick up! 👍

I'm encouraged but we need more longstanding evidence. Do you have any? I saw some nice sales from yesterday.

•••
Low quality LLLL com prices dropped but Quad Pre and Triple premium letter LLLL prices are still high.

These letters are not wanting:

Qwyujxv

Attachments

• 3382358F-5F18-4665-B35C-7F5B91863026.jpeg
    3382358F-5F18-4665-B35C-7F5B91863026.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
•••
Hi

it depends on the "placement" of those letters within the domain, which can appeal to buyers.
i have sold a couple starting with "u" in 4 figure range and one of them also contained the letter "y".

another sale in same range, had the letters "u, w and y"
so, it depends

imo...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
süper değerliler : (super premium)
eioacs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
değerliler: (premium)
rtpbnmdl
düşük kalite değerliler : (low quality premium)
fgh
orta :
uk
orta-değersiz :
wjv
değersizler : (non-premium)
qyxz

•••
Quad premium and triple premium letter LLLL .com's prices are rising. Others prices are falling. Investors turn to quality ones.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back