Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flippa is officially the worst platform to sell domains EVER. It is singlehandedly responsible for every anomoly we see in this current market. Do these successful lowball sales actually go through? smh.

•••
Ename:

qxjq.com, tjft.com, bmyd.com, Lyrf.com, LzLq.com, tkyc.com, gdzr.com, kpzp.com all selling for at least $2,285.

tjft.com is still running and at $2,590

•••
Ename:

qxjq.com, tjft.com, bmyd.com, Lyrf.com, LzLq.com, tkyc.com, gdzr.com, kpzp.com all selling for at least $2,285.

Hi
Where do you see this data please, do you have a link?

Also, why is this not reported on chaomi, there's very few sales showing up there lately?

•••
i'm monitoring the market with my own tools because chaomi and other reporting sites are biased in their sales data.

•••
I see.
Well that's good news for sure, and if accurate could be the start of the next real wave up on the western marketplaces soon.

Thanks

•••
Ename:

I have checked a few of the auctions above now and a few are:
lyrf.com - 14k rmb - $2132
lzlq.com - 14k rmb - $2132
etc.

Not quite as high as your figures above to be honest unless i'm making a calculation error, although some are doing well for sure.

•••
offers are getting better in my Email box as well around $1900

•••
I hope the Western+Chips names get the real recognition they desserve! These names are really the tip of the iceberg.
With higher LLLL .net prices, we will get there. We must see LESS auctionable LLLL names moving forward to guarantee a price rise. with 5-8 chips a day, its tough to see much spikes, its a matter of time I guess, but this rate makes it a 400-500K per month in Chips, once this drops in half, we can expect 30-50% increase.

•••
Chinese premium letter 4L.com statistics update:
CPL4L20160115.png

•••
Very interesting. While 2000-2999 stock got replenished a bit by those who need cash quickly, overall names available for buy it now went down by about 1/3, a huge reduction for a month. Also, total available even through make offer included went down by almost 10%.

If the trend continues, there might be only couple hundred buy it nows listed under $10K and only couple of thousands including make an offer by the end of 2016...

•••
The lowest BIN in 2K-3K range is $2700 as I remember.

Very interesting. While 2000-2999 stock got replenished a bit by those who need cash quickly, overall names available for buy it now went down by about 1/3, a huge reduction for a month. Also, total available even through make offer included went down by almost 10%.

If the trend continues, there might be only couple hundred buy it nows listed under $10K and only couple of thousands including make an offer by the end of 2016...

•••
Yeah, sellers factor in the 20% GD fee to arrive at the price at which they could sell directly or via platforms with no/little fee.

•••
The Chinese are big believers (and investors) in ALL LLLL.com, that includes vowels and V. It's the rest of the world who doesn't see their value. The only reason the Chinese are not currently paying more than $300-$400 for LLLL.com with A E I O U V is because they don't have to. Americans and Europeans (companies, individuals and investors) have had twenty years to buy LLLL.com domains, and they still have the opportunity, but they don't value them. The Chinese believe strongly that short names have value. The price will certainly be driven up when inventory evaporates (and it will by the end of 2016) but 'savvy' US/EU investors still don't believe it. The rest of the world, collectively, cannot compete with Chinese investment in this area. It is crystal clear to me, after reviewing short domain acquisitions and sales from 2015 and attending NamesCon, that the domain industry is now OWNED by the Chinese. They are willing to pay much more MUCH MORE for short domains because they know short is better. Simple. The Chinese believe short is better and they are absolutely right. Do you want to sell to Chinese millionaires/billionaires who find domain names a fantastic and rare investment that can also be developed into massive, money-making companies or do you want to sell to the rest of the world that believes short domains with 'random' letters are still worthless. The domain auction sites (NJ, GD, Sedo, Flippa, etc) and the domain brokers who do not have an inventory of short domains will be of no interest to the Chinese in the future.

•••
a back-of-the-envelope math: if LLL.com floor is around $17-$18k, LLLL.com should be price 26x less. so the floor price of LLLL.com should be at $650.

if we look at chips, LLL.com floor is around $60k so a LLLL.com chip should be at $2,3k.

pricing is not pure math because an additional letter means that an LLLL is not only 26x bigger is also less likely to be needed by and end-user, so a premium should be hold on shorter sequences.

at the chip level we have a floor price of $2,1k which is about 10% less than the "theoretical" deduced value from LLL.com

for non-chip a different game is on. it is hard to sell for a BIN of $300-$400. this is 33 to 50% less than the "theoretical" deduced value!

so why is this spread happening?

•••
a back-of-the-envelope math: if LLL.com floor is around $17-$18k, LLLL.com should be price 26x less. so the floor price of LLLL.com should be at $650.

if we look at chips, LLL.com floor is around $60k so a LLLL.com chip should be at $2,3k.

pricing is not pure math because an additional letter means that an LLLL is not only 26x bigger is also less likely to be needed by and end-user, so a premium should be hold on shorter sequences.

at the chip level we have a floor price of $2,1k which is about 10% less than the "theoretical" deduced value from LLL.com

for non-chip a different game is on. it is hard to sell for a BIN of $300-$400. this is 33 to 50% less than the "theoretical" deduced value!

so why is this spread happening?

And 4L .net chips floor is $275 wich is more than 10% of the 4L .com floor.

Price is based on the demand.

•••
why are we not now talking in a china forum anyone know one to join i think i will do better selling on there then this namepros my LLLL.coms

•••
guys, I need help.
received an offer ($1,555 via GD) for p/i/l/x dot king.
countered the offer, no response (but there is a little time left, so I can still accept it).
I think it is a good brandable, can be pharmacy site (pills), can be a beer related site (pils), etc.

I am not good at LLLL valuation, can you please help me?

•••
guys, I need help.
countered the offer, no response (but there is a little time left, so I can still accept it).
I think it is a good brandable, can be pharmacy site (pills), can be a beer related site (pils), etc.

Accept the offer! Im a lot of people's books, thats not a pronounceable. Its a decent name, but you can buy 4 similar to it at this price. Resellerwise you can easily buy it again for 400 or even less!
TAKE IT!

•••
guys, I need help.

Take it :xf.cool:

•••
And 4L .net chips floor is $275 wich is more than 10% of the 4L .com floor.

Price is based on the demand.

yes, sure, but why is the demand lacking? I see it as a market inefficiency. investors are acting like grasshoppers. they go from field to field taking all the supply.

•••
NameJet:

toot.com $31,805 (jinmi.com)

•••
•••
--->>TOOT<<---.com is a great name!

•••
As long as the number of chips offered daily decreases (lately the case), I think we can have a floor of 2,400 very soon. MORE IMPORTANTLY, people should stop selling on flippa! I see the funniest realizations on that marketplace, the worst one can have.

•••
As long as the number of chips offered daily decreases (lately the case), I think we can have a floor of 2,400 very soon. MORE IMPORTANTLY, people should stop selling on flippa! I see the funniest realizations on that marketplace, the worst one can have.
Flippa is a joke. Great domains sell for cheap and crappy ones for more than you can imagine,,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back