Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I question the author's bias, afterall it is a personal choice. According to the research data:

Researchers compared the results with those Ontario residents who died during the same period. They found 75 per cent of Ontarians who were administered MAID were younger, wealthier and more likely to be married
at their time of their death compared to the general population.

I found a few problem with the anecdotal data but withholding medical care for chronic or even terminal patients is pretty barbaric.

As for abortion debate, the USA is one of only seven countries that allow abortion after 20 weeks.

In Colorado, you can preform an abortion right up to birth. That's infanticide.

Downar said the study is the first of its scale to be conducted on medical aid in dying and benefited from Canadian data. He said he wasn’t surprised by the results because studies in the U.S. and in Switzerland produced similar findings.

Downar, who has administered medical aid in dying, said his former patients had financial means, were doctors themselves or engineers, and were well supported by their families.

“No one would have qualified them as vulnerable,” he said.

The broad findings of the study, Downar added, would likely be consistent across other provinces.

It's not a new trend:

https://www.guttmacher.org/infographic/2017/abortion-rates-income

https://www.statista.com/statistics/656635/abortion-distribution-united-states-by-income-level/

USA has a higher abortion rate than Canada:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/abortion-rates-by-country

Are you referring to the 60's scoop? A failed government program. Fortunately, Canada has lately owned up to its failure with formal apololgy and Truth & Reconcilation Comission. Formal apologies have also recently been made by the Pope (Catholic) and the Archbishop of Canterbury (Anglican).

•••
The leftist cucks on this board trying to punish people by pressing the down arrow multiple times are weak minded cowards unable to defend their views with truthful arguments.

You can post all the propaganda you want, down vote replies all you want, it won't stop smarter people from pointing out your a liar and or a fool.

•••
No surprise admission of government wrongdoings and apology to Native peoples in US was buried in an unreleated defense spending bill (see: Section8113, pg 45).

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/BILLS-111hr3326enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3326enr.pdf

edit: see DISCLAIMER—Nothing in this section— (1) authorizes or supports any claim against the United States... :sneaky:

I'm not surprised you care more about "native" grievances than your government contemplating letting mental patients, i.e., depressed people commit suicide.

Maybe if Trump suggested it you could find the moral backbone to admit letting mental patients kill themselves is a bad idea.

•••
The Supreme Court did not outlaw abortion. It found, correctly in the opinion of most constitutional experts, the 14th amendment does not, by inference or otherwise, state abortion is a right the Government can not infringe.

The legality of abortion will be left up to the Congress of the USA and individual states.

Last edited:
•••

The first time since the birth of the nation that a Supreme Court argument has been leaked like this.
Has happened three or four times. I read the dates / circumstances yesterday but can't recall where.

In true Marxist revolutionary style, they are whipping up the miseducated young masses over, yes, a nothing burger. But, like we see in all fascist and totalitarian take-overs, it the emotion that counts. They need to whip up that hate.

It's these same progressively minded white folks, so sure of themselves and their cause, who kidnapped tribal nation kids and planted them in progressive homes and orphanages - where many died.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not surprised you care more about "native" grievances than your government contemplating letting mental patients, i.e., depressed people commit suicide.
BTW @Domainace brought up the subject and it's not a comparison, although one might also correlate loss of culture, tradition, religion etc. to issues of mental health. Alot of depressed people commit suicide without assistance. I am not supporting MAID for the poor, rather I would suggest a more pro-active approach.

Maybe if Trump suggested it you could find the moral backbone to admit letting mental patients kill themselves is a bad idea.
Using 'crazy' and 'basket-case' over and over to describe anyone who disagrees with him clearly demonstrates Trump has no moral backbone with regard to mental issues.

Last edited:
•••
BTW @Domainace brought up the subject and it's not a comparison, although one might also correlate loss of culture, tradition, religion etc. to issues of mental health. Alot of depressed people commit suicide without assistance. I am not supporting MAID for the poor, rather I would suggest a more pro-active approach.

I posted the link to the story about suicide by government choice before the draft decision by the Supreme Court was leaked.

Using 'crazy' and 'basket-case' over and over to describe anyone who disagrees with him clearly demonstrates Trump has no moral backbone with regard to mental issues.

That's like saying people who call people nazis have no regard for racial issues.

Peace.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I posted the link to the story about suicide by government choice before the draft decision by the Supreme Court was leaked.
Not saying government is all helpful, but a UK opinion piece cannot be considered Canadian government policy.

Where does it say 'by government choice' on the federal website'?
That's like saying people who call people nazis have no regard for racial issues.
How is Donald calling people crazy in any way related to nazi race theory?

Peace out. :beaver:

•••
•••
Not saying government is all helpful, but a UK opinion piece cannot be considered Canadian government policy.

Where does it say 'by government choice' on the federal website'?

I was using hyperbole. Original story uses the slippery slope argument, allowing suicide will lead to abuses by the government.

Peace out. :beaver:

No different than the left calling everyone they disagree with fascist,

•••
No different than the left calling everyone they disagree with fascist,

You've called me a leftist and a liar, does that make you a fascist?

•••
•••

Cannuck: popcorn equals violence
mr-x: That's like saying apples equal jackhammers
Cannuck: How is popcorn in any way related to jackhammers??

•••
Cannuck: In Trump world, mental illness equals violence.
Domainace: I like popcorn.

:xf.wink:

•••
•••
Turns out the White House knew about the draft decision to overturn R v W and made a statement before it was reported.

Democrats decided to make abortion their wedge issue to blunt the mid-terms red wave.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
1651717926020.png
1651717936475.png

•••
•••
Once a Trumper ...take it all until there's nothing left.

I don't consider myself a Trumper but I refuse to lie or ignore his success because he has moral and ego problems. In many ways, Trump is similar to Bill Clinton. Except Trump is a good manager and got more work done in four years than most presidents get done in eight.

•••
Once a Trumper ...take it all until there's nothing left.

Why not just own your left-wing, liberal politics. It's not an insult, it just a description of your political position.

•••
Are democrat politicians more upset about the Supreme Court possibly over turning R. vs W. or having to compete with republicans for political contributions from Planned Parenthood?

--

Subtract 5 points because "this is CNN".
1651766028633.png

•••
I don't consider myself a Trumper but I refuse to lie or ignore his success because he has moral and ego problems. In many ways, Trump is similar to Bill Clinton. Except Trump is a good manager and got more work done in four years than most presidents get done in eight.
Bill Clinton didn't have a cult following.

Why not just own your left-wing, liberal politics. It's not an insult, it just a description of your political position.
As for Canadian politics, I would likely be considered centrist, but I suppose having a binary system in US makes it difficult to contemplate anything other than right vs left wing politics. It's not your fault.

•••
Bill Clinton didn't have a cult following.
Obama has a larger cult following than Trump. Does that mean all Obama supporters are cultists? I suppose seeing things in a binary mode makes it difficult to contemplate anything other than the Virtuous vs the Trumpers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back