IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Give what Hamas wants now and when all the hostages are released then hit them hard!!!

That's their last bargaining chip. Why do you think Hamas hasn't released all the hostages? Israel has hit Palestine with everything they have for the past 6 months, the situation is not as it was at the start of the war. Escalation will result in ripple effects around the world.

...oh and @Alop, feel free to dislike/disagree, whatever, I suffer fools gently. May you have a peaceful Sunday.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Biden said "don't" and yet they did.
What will Biden do now?
Perhaps Biden should say "please don't" or "pretty please don't".
And then Biden could offer them another 6 billion dollars.

•••
Biden said "don't" and yet they did.
What will Biden do now?

Biden will do nothing, and should do nothing. Iran said score settled. A little girl was injured.

If a US embassy was hit by a direct airstrike killing a general, wouldn't you expect a direct response? :unsure:

•••
Biden will do nothing, and should do nothing. Iran said score settled. A little girl was injured.

If a US embassy was hit by a direct airstrike killing a general, wouldn't you expect a direct response? :unsure:
Score settled? I mean come on guy make your message loud and clear

•••
Iran tried to overwhelm Israel defenses by sending over 300 drones and missiles to kill
thousands of Israelites and you are OK with that just because they only managed to kill one girl.
You want to give a terrorist nation that is developing nuclear weapons a second chance?
Are you more scared by carbon dioxide than nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists?

•••
Iran tried to overwhelm Israel defenses by sending over 300 drones and missiles to kill
thousands of Israelites and you are OK with that just because they only managed to kill one girl.

Iran could have easily overwhelmed the Iron Dome if they wanted to. Their proxy, Hezbollah, has over 150,000 missiles stockpiled in Lebanon. This was a carefully orchestrated attack secretly sanctioned by the US to test the Iron Dome defenses. Unfortunately, a little girl suffered minor injuries when a missile landed in a remote air base, but none were directed at civilians - that would be a crime against humanity.

You want to give a terrorist nation that is developing nuclear weapons a second chance?
Are you more scared by carbon dioxide than nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists?

What do you suggest? Have you learned nothing from Afghanistan? CO2 is a biproduct of burning fossil fuels, two completely separate issues. However, if Iran was to block shipping lanes in the Red Sea, 25% of the world's oil would be stuck, thereby decreasing Global Warming :xf.wink:

•••
Iran could have easily overwhelmed the Iron Dome if they wanted to. Their proxy, Hezbollah, has over 150,000 missiles stockpiled in Lebanon. This was a carefully orchestrated attack secretly sanctioned by the US to test the Iron Dome defenses. Unfortunately, a little girl suffered minor injuries when a missile landed in a remote air base, but none were directed at civilians - that would be a crime against humanity.

What do you suggest? Have you learned nothing from Afghanistan? CO2 is a biproduct of burning fossil fuels, two completely separate issues. However, if Iran was to block shipping lanes in the Red Sea, 25% of the world's oil would be stuck, thereby decreasing Global Warming :xf.wink:
Not sure on what invasion you lost on homerad but I will get you sorted...my posts are limited but you can message me

Last edited:
•••

•••
Last edited:
•••

Speaking of second chances... and you want to give the guy who unilaterally pulled USA out of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action another term?

On 8 May 2018 the United States officially withdrew from the agreement after U.S. President Donald Trump signed a Presidential Memorandum ordering the reinstatement of harsher sanctions. In his 8 May speech President Trump called the Iran deal "horrible" and said the United States would "work with our allies to find a real, comprehensive, and lasting solution" to prevent Iran from developing nuclear arms.

The IAEA has continued to assess that Iran has been in compliance with JCPOA and that it had "no credible indications of activities in Iran relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device after 2009". Other parties to the deal said they would work to preserve the deal even after the U.S. withdrawal.

Blame Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Exciting day tomorrow
All eyes will be on that court comedy jesters....better than the OJ one
Israel Hamas Iran Ukraine all will be forgotten
People will be calling in sick just to watch the court comedy
Only in good old USA

•••
Speaking of second chances... and you want to give the guy who unilaterally pulled USA out of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action another term?
Remember that time Donald Trump told the American people Iran called and let him know of an impending airstrike?
What incredibly stupid replies to my post as shown below. They have nothing to do with my post.
All you nitwits can do is to change the subject and lie. Donald Trump has nothing to do with this.
And the missile that hurt the little girl was in a Bedouin village, not a "remote air base."
And where is your evidence that this was a "carefully orchestrated attack secretly sanctioned by the US."
Do your guys ever do anything but lie?

My Post:

•••
What incredibly stupid replies to my post as shown below. They have nothing to do with my post.
All you nitwits can do is to change the subject and lie. Donald Trump has nothing to do with this.
And the missile that hurt the little girl was in a Bedouin village, not a "remote air base."
And where is your evidence that this was a "carefully orchestrated attack secretly sanctioned by the US."
Do your guys ever do anything but lie?

My Post:

Trump talked a lot of mess and didn't back it up which emboldened Iran.

He was more proud of not getting us into new wars which told all the other leaders the U.S. is soft and other countries can do what they want because Trump is too scared to do anything, he's scared of mean tweets from the likes of Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What incredibly stupid replies to my post as shown below. They have nothing to do with my post. And the missile that hurt the little girl was in a Bedouin village, not a "remote air base."

Your information is wrong, the little girl was injured, not killed. They were not targeting a Bedouin village.

Only a nitwit would defend Tiny. He unilaterally removed USA from Iranian arms control, so what did you expect?

Show me the evidence for all your crazy conspiracy theories. Of course US was in the know. Clearly, Iran was only firing a warning shot, evidence by their carefully worded message.

My Post:

False.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Cannuck God Bless Trump, Putin and even Sleepy Joe Biden. Trump 2024! Putin 2030!

•••
@Cannuck God Bless Trump, Putin and even Sleepy Joe Biden. Trump 2024! Putin 2030!
God bless the common folks like us who follow law and order
Not those scumbags you associate with. Daniel Owens

•••
Medicare & Social Security will be the safest it's been in history of USA when Trump is elected. GOP is better at balancing the budget and taking care of our seniors.

•••
Putin is a strong leader who for a reason got 88.48% of the vote in Russia. He puts country first. Good guy that Putin. If it weren't natural born citizen law Putin would run here, I'm sure he'd be a great USA president. Biden is letting Israel/Iran situation get out of control.

•••

I couldn't have said it better myself :xf.wink:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back