IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pelosi still his boss.

"Tonight, the President spoke about the honor of being in the House Chamber, and all the progress that has been achieved here. But at the same time, he threatened the United States Congress not to exercise its constitutional responsibility of oversight.

“It will take days to fact-check all the misrepresentations that the President made tonight. Instead of fear-mongering and manufacturing a crisis at the border, President Trump should commit to signing the bipartisan conference committee’s bill to keep government open and provide strong, smart border security solutions."

https://twitter.com/PaulLeeTicks/status/1092992952442351616

https://twitter.com/jeonleoo/status/1092985185388429317

DysligxUYAAh1DC.jpg

DysnjV-UcAAtec-.jpg

Nancy was reading Harry Potter, keep forgetting to sit down and couldn't get that poppy seed out of her dentures.

How does a sarcastic clap back behind a man's back make her any better than the man she's hates.
--

OAC's response to President Trump: 60% of people want a 70% tax on marginal income over 10 million.

60% of the people in the bathroom with you??
--

Lt Gov Fairfax is attacking the women who accused him of rape, nothing from corrupt media.

"The only thing this video shows is that Dr. Tyson is an incest survivor and the only reason Fairfax would send it around to the press is to smear and discredit her as damaged goods."
https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1093117201916280834
--

Attachments

• state-of-union-address-750x430.jpeg
    state-of-union-address-750x430.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
•••
Trump SOTUA was a public success.

The State of the Democratic Party

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Funny how fact checking used to mean...well.. fact checking. Now, fact checking just means listening to some left leaning blowhard's version of the events, as long as it's presented as a "fact-check" or, better yet, on a website called Facts-R-Us.com.
Derek Hunter‏ Verified account @derekahunter
Derek Hunter Retweeted POLITICO
Your "fact check" says 31% of women in caravans are sexually assaulted, and you declare "one in three women is sexually assaulted on the long journey north" to be "partly true"? Because it's not the full 33.3%? This is why people hate journalism.

POLITICO‏ Verified account @politico
SOTU fact check: Trump said “one in three women is sexually assaulted on the long journey north.” That's partly true. Full story: https://politi.co/2GubA3v

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Derek Hunter‏ Verified account @derekahunter
Derek Hunter Retweeted Jake Sherman
Why would they? The President is speaking positively about the country. They aren’t going to applaud that.

Jake Sherman‏ Verified account @JakeSherman
A number of New York Dems — AOC, Velasquez and Lowey — are not clapping.

Someone from Daily Caller pointed out the loudest applause from the democrats were for themselves. They all stood and cheered when the President talked about the number of women in congress.

•••
•••
•••
Someone from Daily Caller pointed out the loudest applause from the democrats were for themselves. They all stood and cheered when the President talked about the number of women in congress.
Yep... they sure did!!!
soismsb5njva7iwrpfnd.png

•••
•••
Why would this POS defend Maduro???

Roger Waters‏ Verified account @rogerwaters
A note from Roger:
THIS IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP THIS LATEST USG INSANITY, LEAVE THE VENEZUELAN PEOPLE ALONE. THEY HAVE A REAL DEMOCRACY, STOP TRYING TO DESTROY IT SO THE 1% CAN PLUNDER THEIR OIL. US HANDS OFF #VENEZUELA! #NICOLASMADURO #STOPTRUMPSCOUPINVENEZUELA
DyhJyDqV4AAP_h6.jpg

Raul S. Urribarri‏ @rasurri Feb 3
Replying to @rogerwaters
That's not a concert, Roger. That's opposition demonstrations this week, without Photoshop.
The vast majority of Venezuelans just want their Constitution to be respected, and free and fair elections to be held. Nothing else.
Be more respectful and at least inform yourself.
DyhsWIOVAAAwPmu.jpg

•••
Dang, lot of triggered Trump supporters this morning.

When will JB and Enlytened condemn LT Gov. Fairfax's poor temperament and treatment of women.

If he's guilty, then he's guilty. If he were Republican, you would have been 2, 3 pages in slandering the woman. Like you've done throughout this thread.

Trump SOTUA was a public success.

bagdad-bob.gif

Funny how fact checking used to mean...well.. fact checking. Now, fact checking just means listening to some left leaning blowhard's version of the events, as long as it's presented as a "fact-check" or, better yet, on a website called Facts-R-Us.com.

:ROFL: I always get amused with people arguing against facts.

Whiny democrap women in white dresses.

Tiffany tired of daddy as well. Most new women were........Democrats btw.

1f2a0193-bb1a-4d64-9022-76778bce93c1-AP_State_of_Union.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Trump begging on a National Stage not to be investigated, saying it will hurt the economy, dumb move.

I can understand why the idea of meaningful oversight terrifies the President. Several of his close associates are going to jail, others await trial, and criminal investigations continue.

We’re going to do our job and won’t be distracted or intimidated by threats or attacks.

Adam Schiff‏Verified account @RepAdamSchiff 23m23 minutes ago

--------------
Democrats unbowed by Trump's words push investigations
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said President Donald Trump's suggestion that lawmakers abandon their "ridiculous partisan investigations" was a "threat," as unbowed Democrats charged ahead Wednesday with their plans to investigate Trump's tax returns, business and ties to Russia.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rds-push-investigations/ar-BBTfSxF?li=BBnb7Kz

------------
House Expands Russia Inquiry as Pelosi Declares Democrats Will Not Be Cowed
The House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday launched a broad inquiry into the potential influence that Russia and other foreign powers may be exercising over President Trump, acting just hours after a defiant Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared that the House would not be cowed by the president’s “all-out threat” to drop its investigations of his administration.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/06/us/politics/trump-pelosi-house-investigations.html

-------------
First on CNN: New York federal prosecutors seek interviews with Trump Organization executives
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/poli...tors-trump-organization-executives/index.html

-----------
Pope Francis Acknowledges, For First Time, Sexual Abuse Of Nuns By Priests

Pope Francis, for the first time, acknowledged the sexual abuse of nuns by priests and bishops, including a case in which some clergy used women as sex slaves. He said on Tuesday that he is committed to ending the problem in the Roman Catholic Church.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/05/6918...or-first-time-sexual-abuse-of-nuns-by-priests

Last edited:
•••
Dang, lot of triggered Trump supporters this morning.

FIFY: Trump supporters having a great day.

If he's guilty, then he's guilty. If he were Republican, you would have been 2, 3 pages in slandering the woman. Like you've done throughout this thread.

Lying Johnny... Please provide a quote. Should be easy, I tore Dr Frauds entire testimoney to shreds.

bagdad-bob.gif

:ROFL: I always get amused with people arguing against facts.

We'd all like to see those facts Johnny. Sometime before I retire would be great.

Tiffany tired of daddy as well. Most new women were........Democrats btw.

1f2a0193-bb1a-4d64-9022-76778bce93c1-AP_State_of_Union.JPG

That's it?? two lies and a meme from 25 years ago? Nothing about the racist Gov, AG and Lt Gov publicly calling his accuser a bitch? SAD!

Like I've said before, democrats really don't care about racist or pussy grabbing; just politics.

No calls to step down, or moral outrage over LT Gov's temperament or racist behavior of the Gov then? Not even a "this is despicable"

I guess you really are a hypocrite.

"Trump supporters having a great day."

haha

Last edited:
•••
FIFY: Trump supporters having a great day.

Lying Johnny... Please provide a quote. Should be easy, I tore Dr Frauds entire testimoney to shreds.

We'd all like to see those facts Johnny. Sometime before I retire would be great.

That's it?? two lies and a meme from 25 years ago? Nothing about the racist Gov, AG and Lt Gov publicly calling his accuser a bitch? SAD!

It's sad you literally quoted it and forgot it in the same post:ROFL:

What part of if he's guilty, he's guilty went over your head?

haha

"Please provide a quote. Should be easy,"

It is easy, you literally just did it yourself in that post. Who you call Dr. Fraud, Trump accusers, the women Bush grabbed etc. You wanted 1 example, I just gave you 3. Don't be so stupid all the time.

Last edited:
•••
Love to watch liberals rationalize.

It's sad you literally quoted it and forgot it in the same post:ROFL:

haha

"Please provide a quote. Should be easy,"

It is easy, you literally just did it yourself in that post. Who you call Dr. Fraud, Trump accusers, the women Bush grabbed etc. You wanted 1 example, I just gave you 3. Don't be so stupid all the time.

•••
Love to watch lying liberals rationalize.

What lie? Quote where I lied. Don't run like you usually do.

*ha, you edited out lying.

You literally just lied about not attacking women, then............ you literally give an example where you did in the same post. You can't make this stuff up.

"No calls to step down, or moral outrage over LT Gov's temperament or racist behavior of the Gov then?"

You're so stupid, I did, learn to read:

If that's him, he should resign.

No calls to step down? What do you think resign means?

Last edited:
•••
I didn’t watch it. Wasn’t in the mood to listen to that whiny, slurring, sing-song voice. I’ll read the transcript and the fact check annotation later. How close were the predictions I posted? Did he stick to the Teleprompter or go off script? Maybe I should ask how long before he went off script? Did anybody make a drinking game out of it?

That’s an FU clap if I ever saw one. Nancy rocks.

You didn’t miss much unless you wanted to see a bunch of rich fucks sitting in a glamourous auditorium kissing ass to which ever side they were on

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back