NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I remember the last time the media predicted who the president will be.
clinton.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I hope that there is no fraud in US election. With advanced AI, it will be quite easy to detect it if there is any. For example, expireddomains.net can scan millions of domains daily and it may be easier to use data sets for election.

Apparently someone is doing it as below. I am not from US and don’t understand the stats.

https://threader.app/thread/1325578702135160833

•••
I hope that there is no fraud in US election. With advanced AI, it will be quite easy to detect it if there is any. For example, expireddomains.net can scan millions of domains daily and it may be easier to use data sets for election.

Apparently someone is doing it as below. I am not from US and don’t understand the stats.

https://threader.app/thread/1325578702135160833

BREAKING: Michigan election fraud lawsuit filed with sworn affidavits detailing major voter fraud
upload_2020-11-9_10-13-48.png

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-...sworn-affidavits-detailing-major-voter-fraud/

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps he tried to sell a domain ~10 years ago (he had 2 posts in 10 years before he joined this thread, MapleDots took a screenshot to prove it). I'm not sure what his motives are exactly, but I say,

"Give it a rest and let America heal
- Stop pouring salt on the wounds!"

I call a spade a spade, he's like a Steve Bannon wannabe - I don't let people off the hook that easily :xf.grin:

Democrats spent four years calling the people who voted for Donald Trump racist troglodytes. Now a sitting member of congress and democrat campaign managers are calling for Trump supporters to be put on a list and punished.

America can heal when the fraud democrats used to win steal this election is exposed.

Yikes! State Department Precedent Qualifies This 2020 Election as "Rigged"
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/11/09/2020-rigged-n277187

Last edited:
•••
Every swing state should have it's election nullified. We should have a well supervised, transparent revote.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
did someone say "russian agent"?:) Time for a clip from Ruptly which I think is something like RT. How sad when foreign media provides more impartial coverage than can be found on pro-dems American media.

Trump supporters gather in front of Michigan State Capitol in protest against Biden's elex victory

"This is not over" - Trump supporters in Phoenix refuse to accept Biden"s victory
If you want to get UNBIASED news about politics world wide then RT News are by far superior to all the Liberal US and European Media.

The only thing I would not trust them on is anything related to Russian politics.... and anyone saying the contrary is guaranteed to be a Lying Liberal Lunatic!

•••
If you want to get UNBIASED news about politics world wide then RT News are by far superior to all the Liberal US and European Media.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: Unbiased news from the Putin News Network.

•••
•••
Republicans getting nervous down there in Georgia. Stacy Abrams has already raised 7 million for this runoff. Andrew Yang moved down to Georgia for this. Dems are fired up.

"Georgia's two Republican U.S. Senators are calling on the Republican Secretary of State to resign because they believe - without evidence - that he "failed to deliver honest and transparent elections."

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back