NameSilo

.ca To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Pick List for December 11

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
To Be Released (TBR) Weekly .CA Picks for December 11

The .CA numbers have dropped back down this week, but we’re still over the 8K mark and as such, there is enough selection to satisfy a top picks list. The overall TBR list quality is slightly-above average, including a rare 2-character (CC) domain has found its way on, and this helps spice up a Top Picks List that includes...

Read About It Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The To Be Released (TBR) .CA Results & Leftovers for December 11 are online:

The TBR list dropped back to just over 8,000 domains this week, but there was still a nice mix of LLL and single-words on tap, and even a few premium multi-words to choose from. It’s a bit of a surprise that the TBR results dipped slightly, but of the 81 domain selected, including notable Top 10 picks like...

More Words than a Bowl of Alphabet Soup

•••
I don't know how you find enough time to do these. Thanks on behalf of all those .ca domainers! One of my many New Year's resolutions is to follow these more regularly.

Fiend is an interesting name but difficult to imagine many end uses. I went to see who was at the .com and it said forbidden :xf.grin:.

Thanks again for all the work on the lists.

Bob

Ps did you know your thread is trending on favourites today? (y) :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
I don't know how you find enough time to do these. Thanks on behalf of all those .ca domainers!

Thanks for the kind words Bob, and to be honest, some weeks I don't how I do it either.

It's fun to go through the list looking for gems, but late nights on Tuesday are gonna be the end of me. :wtf:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back