news Trump team buys Biden Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MTB

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Everyone with Biden///.com was free few sec. ago, now is not :)

•••
Why buy the Biden name, when you can buy MakeAmericaGreatAgain.com — just sitting there.

Last edited:
•••
It is registered two days ago, what are all the domainers doing-_-

•••
•••
He absolutely did not kill anyone.

The intelligence community and allies, whom he so often undermines and disrespects, completed the operation.

•••
@Mary Muse - You must not be an American? Or if you are don't like the American economy, and don't invest in any stocks or 401k plans? Either way....if you don't like America why would you need to comment on their president?

You don't hear anything about TRUMPcare and TRUMPphones do you? No.....that's OBAMAcare and OBAMAphones, and he was proud of the millions and billions he funneled away to losers who don't work and drug dealers who sell these OBAMAphones as burners.
Totally lol

Actually, I'm a veteran. 6 years honorable service.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
He absolutely did not kill anyone.

The intelligence community and allies, whom he so often undermines and disrespects, completed the operation.

Fair enough, but it was under his watch!

I think today, u should soft spot for him!

Regardless, i respect your opinion. Thx for telling me why u disliked :.)

Last edited:
•••
It is registered two days ago, what are all the domainers doing-_-

There are many trademarks in the USPTO for the term. One could say that the name not having been regged is actually a good sign for the domain investing industry.

•••
Cry babies reporting me for talking trash about a trash human being. Trump and his imbeciles.

TBH as a non-American i find that bernie more trash than trump.

•••
Cry babies reporting me for talking trash about a trash human being. Trump and his imbeciles.

@Mary Muse - You must not be an American? Or if you are don't like the American economy, and don't invest in any stocks or 401k plans? Either way....if you don't like America why would you need to comment on their president?

You don't hear anything about TRUMPcare and TRUMPphones do you? No.....that's OBAMAcare and OBAMAphones, and he was proud of the millions and billions he funneled away to losers who don't work and drug dealers who sell these OBAMAphones as burners.

•••

There is nothing more American than commenting on Presidents, and your post is pretty ignorant. Another dumb, Obama Phone post:

"Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it."

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/phone-home/

•••
Since we've gone politics...
Go Trump2020

•••
My portfolio has brazenlie//com seems a 2020 hustings type name

•••
Joe and his team screwed up on this one.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Make Cybersquatting Legal Again

•••
•••

Why dislike this? How can tell this post for/against

Next time: disclaimer “trigger warning” :ROFL:

Sorry for microaggressions, may have caused.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back