Dynadot

Tutorial for Wordpress

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ashley Alex

Impact
I am looking to design a websites which contains tutorials about WordPress for the web designers. I hope that new and fresh developers get beneficial from my website. For this I want some themes and creative ideas.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are thousands of websites which cover that topic. You might check out ChrisLema.com as a start.

•••
If you need themes and creative ideas?
You should rethink you plan!
And as mhdoc said, thousands of sites out there now with tons of material on wordpress, wordpress themes, wordpress plugins, and of course the first and main site of wordpress, the wordpress site itself.

•••
^I'd say the same.

@Ashley Alex, I've been thinking doing the same and have written up plans and what other ideas I can mix with them. i just could not find time for it at the moment. There are however a few (hundreds, thousands) of sites and youtube tutorials for wordpress. Also found programmers / polyglots who created ebooks or webdesign courses for total beginners. They're your best bet for ideas though not sure what your background is. Good luck

•••
There are several authentic and genuine tutorials about wordpress. I will suggest you few of them soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back