IT.COM

Type of accounts Dan.com and Social Media

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone tried selling domains on dan.com using a company name and an account with your own name & picture as the logo? What works better?

Also has anyone tried promoting domains on social media using a company account and personal account? What works better ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't done it but I believe that while company account brings you a lot more credibility, and has more potential to capture more value in terms of price (because people would pay more to buy from a company than from an individual), it may put away soft buyers (people who are interested in negotiation) but at a lower price.

It also depends on the domain name - premium, liquid etc and who are you targeting from the ads.

•••
I haven't done it but I believe that while company account brings you a lot more credibility, and has more potential to capture more value in terms of price (because people would pay more to buy from a company than from an individual), it may put away soft buyers (people who are interested in negotiation) but at a lower price.

It also depends on the domain name - premium, liquid etc and who are you targeting from the ads.
That’s interesting. Thanks for your reply

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back