IT.COM

Ultimate Landing Page

Spaceship
Watch

IRON-MAN

Established Member
Impact
Things need to step up in the domaining industry. Landing pages have not change that much in the last 10 years. I would love domainers to upload their favourite landing pages and list all the things they think would make the Ultimate Landing Page.

Live chat

Email updates when the same ip address
keeps viewing your landing page.

Large pop up box (how can we help you)

Automatically email old leads that other
prospects are interested.

Low ball offers get blocked.

Live updates of domain sales 5/6/7 figures.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want a landing page that buys the domains for me then sells them as well. I also want a 24/7 representative that will be available when I call at 2:34am.

•••
if your name doesn't get traffic, where will visitors come from?

if nobody visits, then nobody lands and nobody makes offers

so, you either need domains or a lander, that solves that.

imo...

•••
Maybe all this already exists. If it doesn't, build it.
Just saying.

•••
Things need to step up in the domaining industry. Landing pages have not change that much in the last 10 years. I would love domainers to upload their favourite landing pages and list all the things they think would make the Ultimate Landing Page.

Live chat

Email updates when the same ip address
keeps viewing your landing page.

Large pop up box (how can we help you)

Automatically email old leads that other
prospects are interested.

Low ball offers get blocked.

Live updates of domain sales 5/6/7 figures.

Great idea! Many buyers in this industry are clueless what is domain, how it is different from hosting, how to buy, how to pay, what price should be.

A live chat would be great! pop-ups with how can we help you, tracking the visitor for repeat visits etc. would be fantastic.

•••
I'm probably going to go with an Hello, World! page, maybe include an email address then mask names to that page.

PS Pop up's and a bunch of whirligigs incite rage!

•••
Great idea! Many buyers in this industry are clueless what is domain, how it is different from hosting, how to buy, how to pay, what price should be.

A live chat would be great! pop-ups with how can we help you, tracking the visitor for repeat visits etc. would be fantastic.

I would like a section showing why premuim
domains have great value.

Livestream CEO: Good Domain is the Best Marketing Investment Ever Made

http://www.dotsauce.com/good-domain-best-marketing-investment-ever-made/

These options would be good.

Book A Skype Chat.
Domain Value Videos.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back