Domain Empire

advice What are top alternative to Google keywords for knowing about keywords volumes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Francis AHLE

Established Member
Impact
I've been told not to hand register domains anymore, but when i use Google, i don't have the exact volumes for keywords. Seems i must have adds running. Could you give me other options and alternatives to Google keyword planner for knowing about keywords volumes?
Best,
Francis

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it's not keyword volume you mean it's "EXACT MATCH" search for that domain (dont separate the words, doesn't work that way). For free, your best best would be what ever estibot will let you do for free - and ignore the appraisal, you should care about the exact search #s. Now, its not exact, there are other free tools (similarweb for example). But, you need some better tools, in the long run, that will cost a bit. But for a couple of searches for estimates, - that should be a start.

Also, check my sig - lots of free SEO tools at AiSERP.com it's my site & you are welcome to use. Pulls data from MOZ, Google, Majestic, etc..

•••
•••
dont separate the words, doesn't work that way

If you want to register RedShoes.com but you want to find the search volume for "red shoes", you search "red shoes" not "redshoes". I mean, I guess you could search "redshoes" but that isn't going to give you a good idea of # of people actually searching for "red shoes". People separate words in searches.

•••
If you want to register RedShoes.com but you want to find the search volume for "red shoes", you search "red shoes" not "redshoes". I mean, I guess you could search "redshoes" but that isn't going to give you a good idea of # of people actually searching for "red shoes". People separate words in searches.
Thanks a lot!

•••
•••
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it's not keyword volume you mean it's "EXACT MATCH" search for that domain (dont separate the words, doesn't work that way). For free, your best best would be what ever estibot will let you do for free - and ignore the appraisal, you should care about the exact search #s. Now, its not exact, there are other free tools (similarweb for example). But, you need some better tools, in the long run, that will cost a bit. But for a couple of searches for estimates, - that should be a start.

Also, check my sig - lots of free SEO tools at AiSERP.com it's my site & you are welcome to use. Pulls data from MOZ, Google, Majestic, etc..
Thanks a lot!

•••
•••
Kw Finder and ubersuggest are good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back