Dynadot

poll What is The Best Domain Marketplace Based on Your Total Sales in Last 3 Years ?

NameSilo
Watch

What is The Best Domain Marketplace Based On Your Total Sales in Last 3 Years ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Afternic

• BrandBucket

• BrandPa

• DAN

• Sedo

• Squadhelp

• 4.CN

• Other

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Dear all Namepros members

If you have a little time to engage in this simple poll , let's vote and share your best experience . All of your real story is very important to help forum members to create best decision

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My answer is obligatory: Sedo.
Main part of my domains has traffic so are parked and the only marketplace with embedded parking is Sedo.
There was in the past DAN with Bodis partnership but it's not anymore valid.
I would have voted DAN if not interested in parking: modern interface, crypto payment, partnership with other sales channels. Hoping Godaddy will not interfere with DAN otherwise he will destroy it.

•••
My answer is obligatory: Sedo.
Main part of my domains has traffic so are parked and the only marketplace with embedded parking is Sedo.
There was in the past DAN with Bodis partnership but it's not anymore valid.
I would have voted DAN if not interested in parking: modern interface, crypto payment, partnership with other sales channels. Hoping Godaddy will not interfere with DAN otherwise he will destroy it.
Awesome , do you prefer use BIN or make offer on Sedo ?

•••
80% of my sales are at MLS channel of Sdo.
I think you should add at options to vote TDNAM, too big to be
included to others imo

•••
@buydomainnames, is there a particular reason why you didn't list Namecheap?
Isn't it a major aftermarket?

•••
is there a particular reason why you didn't list Namecheap?
Isn't it a major aftermarket?
You can sell on Namecheap market only domains registered on Namecheap.
This is a big limitation and cannot be considered an open marketplace. Moreover there is a big and crazy limitation that you can list domains for sale only for 90days on Namecheap :banghead:

•••
You can sell on Namecheap market only domains registered on Namecheap.
This is a big limitation and cannot be considered an open marketplace. Moreover there is a big and crazy limitation that you can list domains for sale only for 90days on Namecheap :banghead:
So,
no open marketplace,
each 90 days new listing,
no bulk price settings,
no afternic fast-transfer,
only payout option: PayPal

I thought, as NC is the second most beloved registrar among forum members, their aftermarket mechanics would be better

•••
60% from afternic/Godaddy
30% SquadHelp
10% dan

•••
It was very close for me... but Afternic edged out Sedo and Direct landers. BrandBucket had a few sales as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back