What should NamePros add?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
βœ” NamePros Staff
Impact
Good morning!

NamePros is working on a lot of new and exciting features, and many of them are thanks to member suggestions in our Comments and Feedback section.

We'd love to hear even more! What else would you like us to add for you?

All suggestions are welcome, from small and simple changes to big and complex features!

Please post below, or submit your suggestions privately.

Let us know what you'd like us to build!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The ability to separate ”.com” and β€œnon-com” in appraisals sectionβ€” Not all asked appraisal are equal.

Last edited:
•••
Get rid of anonymous downvote shills.
You love being toxic.
NP can keep β€œdislikeβ€œ and or β€œdisagree”.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Live domain auctions.
You mean this(in which I am participating, see att) are dead or what ?
https://www.namepros.com/marketplace/buy-domains/?prefix_id=325
1689779324698.png

Last edited:
•••
You mean this(in which I am participating, see att) are dead or what ?
https://www.namepros.com/marketplace/buy-domains/?prefix_id=325
Show attachment 243072

Real-time auctions for domain names, similar to traditional auction houses, but online. Unlike our current 48-72 hour auctions, these would kick off at a set time (e.g., 8pm EST) and continue until no further bids are made.

This change could enhance member participation and potentially increase final sale prices due to the competitive atmosphere.

•••
This place would have thousands of auctions going if that happened.
Crap names galore. If you dont get bids there is a reason and its not a lack of views.

•••
Oh, I see.
Yep, it may help even NamePros to grow in some way

•••
Last edited:
•••
Also, now statistic info is hidden(before there was a link, like in case with replies, so after click on link you may see more information). Was it removed by NP or forum update I'm not sure.
1689782634776.png

Last edited:
•••
This place would have thousands of auctions going if that happened.
Crap names galore. If you dont get bids there is a reason and its not a lack of views.
I envision these live auctions primarily for our premium domain names that are listed here occasionally. Perhaps a moderator could review and approve these listings to ensure quality? Just an idea.

•••
Define premium domain.
It would be a successful as the namepros landers.
Namepros needs quality not quantity.
Just my opinion not that of users, abusers or the staff

•••
•••
A separate forum for posts like this:

Is priduct.com a good domain to sell?
What is your opinion about this domain "cybernearme.com"

... there are a lot recently. Not exactly "appraisals", but sort of. And, please make sure that these posts/forum would not be shown under generic discussions link https://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/

•••
New accounts should not be allowed to post without moderation. Reason: enormous amount of forsale threads posted in incorrect forums by new accounts.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You should add the options of β€œyes” and β€œno” in quick replies.
That would be very useful when someone asks a very specific question, like whether a website is down or not.
What happens now is that everyone has to reply with a comment, and that adds unnecessary comments to the thread .

•••
@Paul hi... u would save ton people ton time if u just added a small Post to thread button on top of each thread so 848484 billion people dont have to scroll 87888484 billions times a day entire thread pages just to.get to a post window at bottom ...imean have u guys seriously never thought this or am I just stupidly missing something

•••
@Paul hi... u would save ton people ton time if u just added a small Post to thread button on top of each thread so 848484 billion people dont have to scroll 87888484 billions times a day entire thread pages just to.get to a post window at bottom ...imean have u guys seriously never thought this or am I just stupidly missing something

I think mr Paulo is on vacationing in the Mars.

•••
it's been days since my post.. does no read and reply or is all this bs?

•••
They read and delete instead of replying. @HotKey had 2 posts hidden from view in 2 days.
Dont be you bro, be me πŸ˜‚
Namepros needs divine intervention, everyone please post in the prayer thread πŸ™

•••
1698653626429.png

Domain Portfolio, Marketplace Sub-sections here, for people like me, who are selling all portfolio.
It will help to separate portfolio from single names.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
I did this no prob before but now I cant add any page to homescreen on android ... always tells me to install stupid app... wtf happened..

•••
Good morning!

NamePros is working on a lot of new and exciting features, and many of them are thanks to member suggestions in our Comments and Feedback section.

All suggestions are welcome, from small and simple changes to big and complex features!

Good morning!

Round 2 of new gTLDs is starting to excite the world. A new section would be interesting with new upcoming ideas and projects.

•••
Hey guys,
don't know if somebody talked about this Topic; I have analyzed the Cookies, and I know that VPNs for example, are blacklisted, but not all.
Nevertheless, some Improvement ideas and additional security Layers:

Security Improvements (current Set-up)πŸ”“

1. HttpOnly Flag:
    • Change: Apply to sensitive cookies.
    • Reason: Prevents script-based access, reducing XSS risk.
  2. Secure Attribute:
    • Change: Use on all cookies.
    • Reason: Ensures cookies are sent over HTTPS, preventing interception.
  3. SameSite Attribute:
    • Change: Implement for cookies.
    • Reason: Mitigates CSRF attacks by controlling cross-site requests.
  4. Anonymize IP in Analytics:
    • Change: Anonymize user IPs in Google Analytics.
    • Reason: Enhances privacy, aligns with GDPR.
  5. Strengthen CSRF Protection:
    • Change: Enhance np_csrf cookie validation.
    • Reason: Prevents CSRF attacks more effectively.

Security Additions πŸš€

1. Content Security Policy (CSP): ⬆️
    • Addition: Implement CSP headers.
    • Reason: Prevents XSS attacks by controlling resource loading.
  2. Regular Security Audits:
    • Addition: Conduct audits and penetration testing.
    • Reason: Identifies and fixes vulnerabilities and updates security.
  3. Data Encryption: ⬆️
    • Addition: Encrypt sensitive data.
    • Reason: Protects data integrity and confidentiality.
  4. Firewall and Network Security: ⬆️
    • Addition: Implement advanced firewall and network security measures.
    • Reason: Blocks unauthorized access attempts and filters malicious traffic, preventing hacker intrusions via methods like RDP and SOCKS5.
  5. Disable Unnecessary Services: ⬆️
    • Addition: Turn off services like RDP if not in use.
    • Reason: Reduces potential entry points for hackers.
  6. Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS): ⬇️
    • Addition: Deploy IDS/IPS for real-time monitoring.
    • Reason: Detects and prevents intrusion attempts, safeguarding against hacking tools and techniques.
Best
zotix

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back