Dynadot

What's that script?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
To keep the Web Development Forum clean and helping out everyone at the same time i have made a "What scripts that?" thread, Here is where you can ask what script a site is using or ask for a script for a certain type of site.

Before posting Please look though Web Development Resources it has a massive list of scripts that are free and paid versions, its a great list.
If you would like custom work done or to hire a coder please visit one of the following links below.

Below is a list of scripts already asked about so you do not have to ask and wait or have to look though countless pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
TrainsClassifieds.com what script?

I am fairly new here & was wanting to know if anybody knows who makes this script & where I can get it TrainsClassifieds.com I want to change it to use for selling semi trucks, I used to have the same script when I bought the domain ( it came on this script) but the company that did the hosting went belly up & so did all my info. Again I am fairly new to all this & could use any help out there.
Thank You...John

•••
I am fairly new here & was wanting to know if anybody knows who makes this script & where I can get it TrainsClassifieds.com I want to change it to use for selling semi trucks, I used to have the same script when I bought the domain ( it came on this script) but the company that did the hosting went belly up & so did all my info. Again I am fairly new to all this & could use any help out there.
Thank You...John

woah! oh my god, i just visited the site and saw that those trains were of about $15,000!! but by seeing the photos, it seems like they are selling toy trains :P

anyways what i was talking about, the site's design is pretty simple. you can get something better than this.
google for shopping scripts and you will find many which you can easily integrate in your site

•••
recently regd - indianresumes.in

can somebody suggest a good free script for the site... want to develop it.

thanks.

•••

thanks.

Nice name...well i really dont know the script will surely let u know if come across like it...

•••
Well i have downloaded PHPJB for my site, but i am totally unaware on how to install PHP script to my site, can anybody help me pls ????

I Can do it for you By NP or for Rep B-) ?
Pm me if you still want it . I can do it less than 10 min :imho:

thanks.

No One Good for free in this world. Except you have ability to custom GNU script. Wordpress, Joomla would be the best for a things like resume portal site. :imho:

Last edited:
•••
Hi
Does anyone know the scripts which are used in find-dvd dot co.uk?

I need something similar for a prize comparision site with affiliate data feed.

Thanks in advance

•••
•••
Any idea about the script jobsflood.com is using ??? Its really impressive

•••
Hi... here is you mention about the programming script, but i don't understood..

any way i hope this content will be useful to others who know it...

Thanks...

•••
What is the best forum software? I am going to create one for people to share recipes. I am thinking of using bbPress

•••
as a newbie i get difficulty with how to install it, i mean the proces.

•••
Anyone know if there is a script like raffstar.com out there?

•••
Does anyone know if search1.org is using a script? If so anyone know which one? If not is there something similar?

Thanks

•••
Looking for a script like, or a clone of NameBoy.
Any suggestions?

Free is always nice....lol

•••
Anyone know if there is a script like raffstar.com out there?

never see that before.. sory.

Does anyone know if search1.org is using a script? If so anyone know which one? If not is there something similar?

Thanks

Guess, Google Ajax Api and or Yahoo Boss will help you...

•••
advise some forum soft please or where to get more info on it. used search - too much information, need smth more concrete and checked, maybe you can help having experience.

•••
xtremetop100.com
Its a top site script but I cant find any topsite scripts to match it at all.

•••
Any script to create an affiliate directory like affiliateseeking.com?

•••
xtremetop100.com
Its a top site script but I cant find any topsite scripts to match it at all.

Mengarahkan ke URL...
or
Mengarahkan ke URL...

and yes, you need someone to hack a themes.

Any script to create an affiliate directory like affiliateseeking.com?

You can use phpLD for make directory like u said there...

advise some forum soft please or where to get more info on it. used search - too much information, need smth more concrete and checked, maybe you can help having experience.

SMF is the best for free i thing, followed with phpBB and Yabb. For paid script, Vbulletin still will be number 1.

PS: Dont forget fellas, REP me if you have a time and thing that would be useful for you.

Last edited:
•••
I want to know what kind of script is used @ callwave.com/sms to send text messages to any country. Can anyone help me?

Sory but
Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Are u a spammer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I'm looking for a script that would be considered a quiz or survey script. I need my users to input their name, and other information. Then have their name repeated in the results so that it is personalized.

I need to be able to assign values to the answers so that they can answer each question on a scale of 1-10 and if each section is above or below a certain number, then their results are based on that.

Anything out there that does this???

Thanks!!!

•••
A client-side script is a program that may accompany an HTML document or be embedded directly in it. The program executes on the client's machine when the document loads, or at some other time such as when a link is activated. HTML's support for scripts is independent of the scripting language.
Thank's

•••
I appreciate if someone can help to identify what script is used at bloomingvase.com

thank you in advance.

•••
anyone knows the answer to my question above?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back