IT.COM

question Which Website Is Best For Civil Engineering Online Course?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

James WArd

Impact
Hello Everyone,

I am doing my Master's in Civil Engineering,
I want to do some online courses for this and I am a bit confused about which website will be perfect for me to do an online certification course for free.
Can you please suggest me good website for doing an online civil engineering course?
It will be a great benefit to me.
Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is book learning aka online and then there is real world. You strike me as the can do hands on type so I advise you to beg borrow or steal a late model Cat D8, fire it up and build a DOT certified freeway on-ramp in your backyard. Sure the neighbors will b*tch and moan about the noise and mess but recruiters will see you in a new light. Good luck!

•••
Depening on which sector you'd want to get a job in, I'd suggest researching the software you'll be using and doing a course in that. For example Tekla is a typical structural software and they have a free course/tutorials on their website

Another thing I'd get good at is Excel - can save a lot of time creating spreadsheets for some calculations and getting good with vlookup and macros. If you really want a "certificate" then i think there's often codes for free courses on Udemy

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back