Domain Empire

question Will be there any future for GPT Domains???

NameSilo
Watch

sameerayub

Established Member
Impact
I bought two Gpt Doamins and they are both premium.I posted many times but didn't get any offer. will there be any future for this niche??

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, and i wish this forum would stop tolerating them.

There could be a future for Ai domains.

•••
Upvote 1
I reckon most premium domains would get at least a few offers, unless the price is unrealistic. Maybe you are pricing your premium domains too high, or maybe they aren't premium domains.

•••
Upvote 0
Possibly? I have a few premium and a few not so much. I have one that a company is currently trying to trademark after i registered the domain. Definitely going to be pricey ($xx,xxx) if the deal goes through. Again, that is one out of many I own(pure luck). A huge factor will be if OPENAI gets their trademark of "GPT". if not , I do see an increase in sales and prices going up. IMHO.

•••
Upvote 0
No, Unlike Ai which is a general term GPT is a specific term and is trademarked , too. How did you know the domain names are even premium maybe they aren't , and that could be the reason why they don't sell .

•••
Upvote 0
No, Unlike Ai which is a general term GPT is a specific term and is trademarked , too. How did you know the domain names are even premium maybe they aren't , and that could be the reason why they don't sell .

Well, as ARCCLOUD pointed out (above), a lot of it will come down to whether or not OpenAI ends up actually getting the trademark for GPT -- or whether the government sticks to their current position that it's simply a generic term for a kind of AI.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back