IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

NameSilo
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
stereometry
=
solid geometry
=
threedimensional space

+

.xyz

=

💲💲💲

Last edited:
•••
•••
cover.png

cover2.png

cover.png

•••
•••
Got these just for fun:

alphabetsong.xyz
abcsong.xyz

Also got the backwards alphabet song version:

zyxsong.xyz

•••
•••
I imagine apple will buy my domain iLand.xyz to start their metaverse land

Interestingly it doesn't appear as though they own icomputer.com as it redirects to a parking page.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Want another
161739.xyz

Patent number to bells autograph telegraph

•••
•••
•••
•••
3239139171.xyz

This one's A Really Good Number

•••
•••
Congratulations on sales @DNGear
You use Dan landers mostly, yet i see no sales from Dan in your reports
5 afternics and 1 uni above
How many names have you sold at Dan.com?

•••
I dont understand DAN. Sometimes i sold often. Sometimes no sales.
I have sold around 200 domains in DAN.
Afternic has the advantage of their network registrars.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I handregistered the highest possible number (63) of the letter z under .xyz (as the letter z is the final letter and the name of the axis which leads (in positive direction) to the top (in the three-dimensional space (x, y, z))) and this is how it looks:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.xyz

Probably it will make me rich (in case I am not rich) or richer (in case I am rich) sooner or later as this domain name is (symbolically) the "final" .xyz domain name and, as I would describe it (because of the above explained reason), thus, symbolically, the last "step" before you enter the top but don't ask me what this means to you because this is art and art is the door to yourself and you are you, not me.

Last edited:
•••
I handregistered the highest possible number (63) of the letter z under .xyz (as the letter z is the final letter and the name of the axis which leads (in positive direction) to the top (in the three-dimensional space (x, y, z))) and this is how it looks:

Probably it will make me rich (in case I am not rich) or richer (in case I am rich) sooner or later as this domain name is (symbolically) the "final" .xyz domain name and, as I would describe it (because of the above explained reason), thus, symbolically, the last "step" before you enter the top but don't ask me what this means to you because this is art and art is the door to yourself and you are you, not me.
Reminds me of this one I bought last month:

zzzs.xyz

As in “I’m going to catch some zzzs.”

Last edited:
•••
pruna.xyz
addify.xyz
crek.xyz

•••

So many letters Z. It must be a long and deep sleep. :ROFL:

•••
Swetha posting more 5 figure sales with .xyz domains while other people holding better .xyz domains can’t sell one for $1000…
one my .xyz sold $2995 ( reg. $0.69 , hold 4 month )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back