IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Sedo is not showing .xyz in their search results. If you search any keyword it will show only .me or .us or .co or .io or .de.
Its a time waste if we forward .xyz domains to sedo. Sedo is best for your .us domains.

1644478069487.png

•••
@Sedo is not showing .xyz in their search results. If you search any keyword it will show only .me or .us or .co or .io or .de.
Its a time waste if we forward .xyz domains to sedo. Sedo is best for your .us domains.

Show attachment 209689

Try again he show .xyz
https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=dart&len_max=4
+ i say about another aspect - that SEDO accepted .XYZ in SEDO MLS program - was never before
Do you know what mean ?
Mean that if you listed on SEDO & you agree to participate on program the domain in case ( or any .xyz domain ) will be listed on DynaDot , 101Domains etc.. as PREMIUM domain - it's like Afternic OPT-in/Fast ( but they do only for .com , net , biz , org ) transfer - more visibility - get it ? @DNGear

That mean is a GOOD NEWS - Sedo support .xyz TLD
By the way .US extensions not accepted in/on Sedo MLS program :xf.wink:

Cheers & all the best to you

datr.png

Last edited:
•••
Try again he show .xyz
https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=dart&len_max=4
+ i say about another aspect - that SEDO accepted .XYZ in SEDO MLS program - was never before
Do you know what mean ?
Mean that if you listed on SEDO & you agree to participate on program the domain in case ( or any .xyz domain ) will be listed on DynaDot , 101Domains etc.. as PREMIUM domain - it's like Afternic OPT-in/Fast ( but they do only for .com , net , biz , org ) transfer - more visibility - get it ? @DNGear

Cheers & all the best to you

Show attachment 209690
You set max domain name length to be 4 in the filter form. Try to remove the filtering criteria. Then you will see the same search results as Swetha found.

•••
SedoMLS has been activated when the extension was released.
I sold some domains as well, If you follow my sales reports i have mentioned it.
If you enable sedoMLS at some places its conflicting with Afternic resller program. I would advice to stay away from sedoMLS.
Have they done any changes later on?

•••
SedoMLS has been activated when the extension was released.
I sold some domains as well, If you follow my sales reports i have mentioned it.
If you enable sedoMLS at some places its conflicting with Afternic resller program. I would advice to stay away from sedoMLS.
Have they done any changes later on?

No they don't & is not on conflict with Afternic because they not support .XYZ on Opt-in Program ( fast transfer )

•••
•••
•••
•••
Found A Single Word xyz for reg price
And it doubles as a lithium source plus a gemstone

Kunzite.xyz

•••
Sold itsme.xyz $7500 this week, venue: Dan.

•••
•••
Hand regs from yesterday, I guess there are still some decent .xyz's out there for $1.

Where do you think I should sell these? I already have most of them listed on sav auction.
f3b1249baee3e8d43ef632a45d6fb48f.png
6dbff155ccc76660b197c43562dbd514.png

52b14168e24b0b1a1e900498f11e91f8.png
75cc2cdf94d6f6b2f04e164f25f6fc5f.png

•••
Pros and cons for .xyz is normal, there is also so many .com, net , org ,etc sales that never developed as real website though sales price in 5 - 6 figured, some of them only park at parking company.

And last year, gobet (dot ) com sold in 6 fig , up to now domain only show as one page parking. Btw, buyers own total right to do whatever they want .

For me, as long as I can make a reasonable profit, I would reg whatever the extension. Cause I'm not fulltime domainer. I operate offline small bussiness and several online business , my focus is profit , roi and roti ( return on time investment )

Last edited:
•••
onbeat.xyz
techstartups.xyz
digitalminer.xyz
itsblockchain.xyz
sayfit.xyz
ethvm.xyz
wearnft.xyz
wearnfts.xyz
nftspaces.xyz
nftswearable.xyz

•••
Pros and cons of .xyz vs .com
I mean you can get like 6 or 7 different xyz when there on sale or you can get 1 dot com for the same price
I mean it's hard to find a really good dot com and its getting harder to find single word .xyz

So it's really a matter of choice of preference choose from 6 or 7 xyz or 1 com people may or may not like and vice versa

I try to reg most of mine for 10 years but sometimes it's awesome dropping a large amount and cause a bidding frenzy

•••
•••
What are the traffic statistics of the highly sold XYZ domains?
I wonder if it has any importance, but I feel it does not.

•••
•••
Are you using some sort of online generating to create those pictures if so please share.

•••
•••
Have

gifthampers.xyz

Last edited:
•••
H2O2.xyz
Hydrogen Peroxide
ROCKET FUEL

Regged for 6 years

Last edited:
•••
Mural.xyz sold for $39888 @Afternic
Keel.xyz sold for $7099 @DAN.COM
Graviton.xyz sold for $4995 @Afternic
BlockchainLabs.xyz sold for $2995 @Afternic

No further details please. Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back