IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

HOODIES .XYZ last sold for $4950 on 2023-02-09​

source: [Uebio.com/hoodies.xyz[/URL]

nice... I have hoodie.,.,xyz

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yes, standard renewal. About 9.99.

good stuff. even in 2020 this nice 3l xyz should have sold more..even on np heheh... u got steal... hope u got few more cheap good ones back then.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Socrates.xyz sold for $74888 @Sedo.com
EarlyBird.xyz sold for $49499 @DomainAgents
Scroll.xyz sold for $40000 @DAN.COM
Okapi.xyz sold for $9888 @Sedo.com
Caldera.xyz sold for $7000 @DAN.COM
Summon.xyz sold for $7000 @DAN.COM
Waveform.xyz sold for $4944 @DAN.COM
Coherent.xyz sold for $4000 @Afternic
Creds.xyz sold for $3400 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thank you.

•••
What are your thoughts on Personal .xyz ?

Last edited:
•••
.xyz domains are part of the sedo mls system and are available through their partners but godaddy won't do the same with the anternic premium network. why is this?

•••
D

Last edited:
•••
.xyz domains are part of the sedo mls system and are available through their partners but godaddy won't do the same with the anternic premium network. why is this?
Enjoy it while it lasts.

•••
•••
Socrates.xyz sold for $74888 @Sedo.com
EarlyBird.xyz sold for $49499 @DomainAgents
Scroll.xyz sold for $40000 @DAN.COM
Okapi.xyz sold for $9888 @Sedo.com
Caldera.xyz sold for $7000 @DAN.COM
Summon.xyz sold for $7000 @DAN.COM
Waveform.xyz sold for $4944 @DAN.COM
Coherent.xyz sold for $4000 @Afternic
Creds.xyz sold for $3400 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thank you.
Sorry.
Caldera.xyz sold for $6000 only. That was my mistake.

•••
Thank you, Swetha. That clarification changes much, indeed ☺️

Last edited:
•••
I inquired about this just the other day. I have an xyz with standard renewal, not showing up on GoDaddy although it's an active Afternic listing on Dan. They said because it's a registry premium domain.

So it's still a registry premium domain even with standard renewal, because the initial registration was premium.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Glad to see that .xyz is finally taking off!

Been holding these for years, all with standard renewal fees:

leaving.xyz

chatbot.xyz

spicy.xyz

tofu.xyz

lime.xyz

wordlists.xyz

Best places to sell them seems to be Dynadot and SAV?

Last edited:
•••
The .xyz domain is a top-level domain (TLD) in the domain name system (DNS) of the internet. It was introduced in 2014 and has become one of the most popular new TLDs, with over 3 million domains registered as of 2021.

As for .xyz domain name sales, there have been several notable transactions involving .xyz domain names. One of the most famous examples is the sale of the domain name "xyz.com" for $8 million in 2015. Other notable sales include "1.xyz" for $182,000 in 2016, "9.xyz" for $175,000 in 2016, and "888.xyz" for $182,000 in 2017.

In addition to these high-profile sales, there have also been many smaller sales of .xyz domain names. According to data from NameBio, a website that tracks domain name sales, there have been over 33,000 publicly reported sales of .xyz domain names as of 2021, with a total value of over $9 million.

It's worth noting that while .xyz domain names have been popular and have had some high-value sales, they are still relatively new compared to more established TLDs like .com and .net. As such, it's difficult to make generalizations about the value or popularity of .xyz domain names compared to other TLDs. Ultimately, the value of a domain name is determined by a variety of factors, including its length, the words it contains, and its marketability.

Generated by CGPT

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back