NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
KCHOP .com

WOJJY .com

IWOSO .com

BRAQE .com

(5 letter .com Brandables, pronounceable)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
LaserBeam.org (dropcatch)

Last edited:
•••
Trilling
Immersivefrens
In xyz

•••
•••
•••
StAnthony.xyz
SaintAnthony.xyz

Very happy they were available.

•••
•••
CakeIs.com
ReMargin.com
TotalSpike.com

ItsRecruiting.com

•••
LovelyAge (com)
Wellays (com)
Faways (com)
ConceptSpeak (com)
SpeakTrainer (com)
PassionWays (com)
Activeter (com)
Vermontes (com)
Accuder (com)
SpeakConsult (com)
NeatPure (com)
LeaseClients (com)
SpeakGoal (com)
SpeakConcepts (com)
AlterSpeak (com)
SpeakMakers (com)
PureFinders (com)
TitanCorner (com)
CraftClients (com)
HunterCorner (com)
AuthenticUp (com)
SpeakFormula (com)

•••
•••
Just added:

Momentum // Source (.) com
Get // Momentum (.) xyz

•••
GearBlack
ControlCharge
MuscleStep
PartnerTouch
MentalCharge
Leaseage

(.com's)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
A u g m e n t e d L o o p .com

E m e r g e n t L o a n s .com

•••
ConsultantTips.com
HowEasily.com

•••
•••
How about:

ConsultServices.com ?

•••
@twiki I have this bought 3 years ago for 200 usd I guess

•••
How about:

ConsultServices.com ?
This is good, but ConsultantTips is not.

Few are, have to be narrowly picked.

Edit: However Consult is not the same as Consulting or Consultant, that is on the downside of your domain. I pass on any Consult domains.

Last edited:
•••
@twiki I have this bought 3 years ago for 200 usd I guess
Also, a bit of advice about your domains which I've been watching for a bit out of curiosity. I'm referring to the handregs.

There is a wild difference between the names. One out of 10 stands out. Others are probably not that good, if at all. The ones that stand out are the ones you likely sell. You have a good hand there but it is mixed with a bad hand. The way you combine words works as a double edged sword because there's too much impulse and too little analysis in the process.

I'd suggest that you take time to re-analyze your portfolio, your sales, and start doing far less impulse buys/regs and focus on more precise ones, for niches where $ is rolling high. Avoid common end-user domains and niches that go only in low XXX range. You have too much of that.

Good luck anyway!

•••
Also, a bit of advice about your domains which I've been watching for a bit out of curiosity. I'm referring to the handregs.

There is a wild difference between the names. One out of 10 stands out. Others are probably not that good, if at all. The ones that stand out are the ones you likely sell. You have a good hand there but it is mixed with a bad hand. The way you combine words works as a double edged sword because there's too much impulse and too little analysis in the process.

I'd suggest that you take time to re-analyze your portfolio, your sales, and start doing far less impulse buys/regs and focus on more precise ones, for niches where $ is rolling high. Avoid common end-user domains and niches that go only in low XXX range. You have too much of that.

Good luck anyway!

Thanks a lot okay sure, I am going to take a little break, and yes .. will do it slowly, agreed, I got around a few thousand names and started to do around 18-20k a month, but will definitely do a re-check strategy for sure.

•••
Thanks a lot okay sure, I am going to take a little break, and yes .. will do it slowly, agreed, I got around a few thousand names and started to do around 18-20k a month, but will definitely do a re-check strategy for sure.
Great! Glad to be of help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back